Nope, but I ripped about 50 apps off my nook, converted them, and I'm loading them onto my playbook.
    I wonder if any android devs will file suit against RIM?
    I wonder how many premium android apps I could post in app world?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 11:31 PM
    It's an extremely gusty day today, 60-90 km/h winds, chairs got thrown all over the place, somebody's storage compartment on a balcony got blown down and hit a car below, a few brooms went flying, it's hurricane weather.

10-20-11 12:30 AM
    Was anybody on the brooms when they went flying?
    10-20-11 07:14 AM
    Was anybody on the brooms when they went flying?
    None apparently, most got blown over or off the balcony. They did fly a straight drop to the ground from the 10th floor.

On the side: I'm without internet service until rogers finally decides to activate the Motorola Surfboard 5100 modem on their end for velcom to re-activate my service. Those stupid lying dominant bastards keep denying I even have a purchased modem. Both technical & customer support on rogers verified it to be purchased and not a rental when I called them, so why aren't they thinking straight and just activating it? I feel like lodging a major complaint with big zitty red.

10-20-11 05:50 PM
    I just figured with Halloween coming up, the witches would be flying their brooms for practice.
    10-20-11 09:13 PM
    anyone on?
    10-21-11 09:42 PM
    None apparently, most got blown over or off the balcony. They did fly a straight drop to the ground from the 10th floor.

On the side: I'm without internet service until rogers finally decides to activate the Motorola Surfboard 5100 modem on their end for velcom to re-activate my service. Those stupid lying dominant bastards keep denying I even have a purchased modem. Both technical & customer support on rogers verified it to be purchased and not a rental when I called them, so why aren't they thinking straight and just activating it? I feel like lodging a major complaint with big zitty red.

Ted Rogers and the greedy corporate *******-spawn corporation he created are beneath contempt or pity.
    Not that I have anything against them...
    10-22-11 01:00 AM
    how was everyone's weekend?
    10-24-11 09:33 AM
    It wasn't bad. I spent most of it helping a friend and his wife build a barn.
    10-24-11 09:46 AM
    i didn't know you were amish??
    10-24-11 10:39 AM
    I'm just a wannabe. Actually if id have thought about it id have gone to a halloween store and grabbed a big beard and found an amish hat to wear while working.
    10-24-11 05:34 PM
    Hahaha. At above.

How is everyone's monday so far?
    10-24-11 05:39 PM
    anyone on?
    On what?

Hahaha. At above.

How is everyone's monday so far?
    Little lady's back home, so I'm contently distracted. Sorry, haven't been around much lately. I'll try to make up for it.

@Tim - You'd make a cute bearded lady
    10-24-11 09:47 PM
    No posts for two days? Woooow. Liven up out there.

Congrats to Qbnkelt on the birth of her son, and to new life, a toast!

10-26-11 06:20 PM
    Amen bro!

Happy humpday Jimmy
    10-26-11 06:39 PM
    thanks wulf!! i'm slackin'.......
    10-27-11 09:25 AM
    Nuttin' wrong with that HK, long as you're getting paid for it. Oh, I have a sign of the day I need to shoot, just for you, though I think everyone else will like it too.
    10-27-11 10:32 AM
    Know where I can get some shirts that say "I am the 53%" or maybe a carton of milk with the caption "I am the 2%"?
    10-27-11 11:25 AM
    Know where I can get some shirts that say "I am the 53%" or maybe a carton of milk with the caption "I am the 2%"?
    Or you could easily grab a thick permanent marker and write (using a stencil), "WE ARE THE 99%", or just spray dark fabric paint. Better than paying somewhat around $10-$60 at a store. Heck, I'll even do it with one of my dark tshirts for the summer using liquid paper! (Or on my fall/winter coat).

10-27-11 11:34 AM
    I am not the 99%. I am part of the roughly 53% who pay taxes and don't want higher taxes to pay for more folks to have free stuff. I don't want to see increased taxes on the wealthy because they're not stupid, they'll take their ball and go play somewhere else.
    10-27-11 11:42 AM
    10-27-11 11:45 AM
    Another face cord or so of wood transported from outside to the basement. Some day maybe a chute might make sense but I'm interested in the big outdoor burners you throw the really huge chunks in. Saves a bunch of splitting at least.
    10-27-11 05:45 PM
    A dark side monday for me... On the way to an information session, on dundas street, I was biking past this SUV and as soon as I was right beside the window... They threw their smartphone right at my head, causing me to nearly hit a parked car in order to avoid getting planted by an LG 500h Android smartphone!!!, I was lucky or I'd be in the hospital right now. So I turned around, picked it up, brought it back to the car at the red light, they told me to go **** myself and I said "FINE!! NOW YOU WON'T GET IT BACK!!" ..they said "keep the piece of ****, it's yours now." and seconds later, speeded down keele street, nearly hitting another cyclist.

So I guess I got a free phone Serves those idiots, whoever they were, right in the face. I should have thrown it at their windshield.

Now what would you have done? I don't know what the heck to do with it... Don't call me a thieve, because they threw it at me, clearly aimed at my head, had I not ducked to avoid it.

The carrier won't take it, cause it's battered, screen was mashed at the time, I spent $60 to get it replaced, now it's as good as new. The sim wasn't even inside it, so I guess it would have hit the road and been squished if I hadn't of been there at the time. Oh well...

Ed, what would you have told them if you were in my position? By the way, they were a bunch of teenagers. Likely either high or drunk.

RIP. It died today. Wouldn't turn on... Period. I then proceeded to search all over the place for reasons why, well... A high swap rate due to self-bricking was the reason. I talked with koodo after they checked on it, warranty void and all (regardless of who owned it), they told me to recycle it, after they failed to get it powered on. So it only lasted 8 days out of it's 24 day lifetime? Wow, is all I have to say. 24 days old...

10-27-11 07:44 PM
    Root, I probably wouldn't have missed their head on the return. Damn shame you wasted $60 on a dead droid. I could have gotten you one for free.
    10-27-11 10:19 PM
    Root, I probably wouldn't have missed their head on the return. Damn shame you wasted $60 on a dead droid. I could have gotten you one for free.
    I admit, after all attempts to bring it back to life when I got home, I smashed it to pieces. It would have made a nice microwave show!

10-27-11 10:23 PM
86,726 ... 33963397339833993400 ...