Your wife and your mistress out for drinks together... Could be a dangerous combo, wulfie..
    How could that possibly be anything but a positive
    Oh wait, I'm not there.

Someones giving you their "special package" on Hump day? I can do without details of that...
    Ya sure?
    07-18-11 09:23 PM
    can barely keep my eyes open....oh wait! i'm half korean....that's how they're supposed to look!!!
    07-18-11 09:32 PM
    LMAO! I was playing Korean music this evening. The mistress had me looking up songs about ramen.

Korean children's song

*shrugs*

I was really digging this one

Korean Harlem? Ok, it's not Korean at all, but still....

Nighto!
    07-18-11 11:31 PM
    i had a korean mistress once....she was a massage-girl! but she was also seeing a japanese sushi chef and a chinese cab driver. she always managed to show up everywhere with take home sushi.
    07-19-11 07:43 AM
    Second hand sushi?
    07-19-11 10:01 AM
    smelled real fishy.....
    07-19-11 10:23 AM
    I'm free! Work wasn't so bad tonight after all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, men would fall over each other for a cheap date like that! (but we know you deserve the best!)

07-19-11 10:23 AM
    Second hand sushi?
    It's the gift that keeps on giving!

07-19-11 10:25 AM
    hi kids! hows everyone?
    07-19-11 09:01 PM
    Rode the motorcycle for around 70 miles today. Sort of a shakedown run to make sure I've got it adjusted right this time. On the plus side, the trip cost me around $6 with it getting around 50mpg.
    07-19-11 09:10 PM
    Chadski!!!! Nice of you to drop by son.

True enough bro, but Strawbaby is stuck with us.

So the steering feels a proper tight this time Sandy? (Speaking of a good woman )
    07-19-11 09:37 PM
    *knock knock*

"who's there?"

"HUMPDAY!!!"
    07-20-11 07:30 AM
    Morning Jimmy! Just for you:

highjakker likes this.
    07-20-11 08:10 AM
    Looks like they're calling for another hot day today. Those are overrated. The days that make even being outside miserable. For me the humidity is the killer, not so much the heat.

I have learned one thing, I need to get a mesh jacket versus the solid one I've got now with the armored shoulders, elbows and back protector. As miserably hot as it is wearing that, with all the morons on the roads, I can't not wear it.
    07-20-11 09:05 AM
    Problem solved!

07-20-11 11:14 AM
    Y'all notice how they keep 'ramping' up these heat index numbers? It's a humid 98˚, but it supposedly 'feels' like 122?

I've felt 122˚ it didn't feel like it when it was 98 with high humidity.

But you tell people it 'feels' like 122˚, you get "OMFG, it's sooooo hot! What are we gonna do?!

I remember the summer of 1980 when the actual temperature was over 100˚ for 42 straight days, and over that mark on 69 of them. I lived in the Pleasant Grove section of southeast Dallas, in a 100 year-old house that had no insulation, no A/C, and it was so hot that you couldn't go to sleep dry. Fans just blew hot air over you. It was so hot our freezer defrosted spontaneously, as did our frozen food. Dad refused to buy a car with A/C, and we had a white and dark red Mercury Zephyr, with Maroon Interior. Getting in that after it sat in the sun for several hours would give you babboon buns in 10 seconds, and getting off the seats was even harder, as your thighs would become glued to the hot vinyl.

It wasn't just hot, but humid, too. The humidity left you feeling as if you were coated in warm, salty gravy. Yeah, it was hot and miserable.

07-20-11 01:53 PM
    Humidity is the worst invention ever. Whoever invented it and patented its' use alongside high temperatures should be locked up forever.
    07-20-11 08:43 PM
    The heat index here has been insane...
    07-21-11 05:11 AM
    The heat index here has been insane...
    Hot enough to cook eggs on a hotplate without it being plugged in!

07-21-11 05:13 AM
    Morning!

Hot here too.

I try not to complain though. We've had few crappy summers in the last few years (cloudy/cool), so I say bring on the sunshine and heat.
    07-21-11 05:18 AM
    Hot enough to cook eggs on a hotplate without it being plugged in!

Hot enough to buckle our highways...hot enough to cause heart palpitations for me.

Here's a lil update on my progression with vaping...

Analogs=Cigarettes and yes that is a lot avoided.

Do I feel so much more healthier (that doesn't look like it's spelled correctly)...
    07-21-11 05:18 AM
    Trip, it's just crazy how much a person can spend to support a nicotine habit:

It boggles my mind.
    Keep it up!
    Tripster likes this.
    07-21-11 05:59 AM
    Trip, it's just crazy how much a person can spend to support a nicotine habit:

It boggles my mind.
    Keep it up!
    Much appreciated but I don't worry to much on how much $$$$+ I save, I love knowing that my health is ten times better and will get even better once I reach the 365 day mark. I am spending a pretty penny on vaping supplies but I do buy some vaping supplies in bulk to keep the future costs down.

I was a 3-4 pack a day smoker and luckily I transferred to a safer alternative at the age I did, I enjoy using nicotine since it actually seems to help me out in numerous ways then 1 throughout the day.

Sense of smell and taste is good to have back along with my blood flowing correctly, don't stink like an ashtray and I could go on and on.

Congrats on your year as well!
    07-21-11 06:15 AM
    There should be an app for Starbucks addicts...

You have gone 3 months without a Grande - You saved BAZILLION $$$$$
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    07-21-11 03:43 PM
    Wow ! 3-4 packs a day Congrats to you and Brian on your accomplishment.

@ Pix, I almost made it a day without an espresso, but I broke. I'm sooooooo weak. PS - Charbucks sux

Ok gosh darn it. We need to interject a little reality into this heat/feels like crap. I'll try my best to get him here for a first hand report, but fact is Mike knows heat better than any of us. He managed to survive the Dust Bowl. Heat continued for years. Now I know what ya'll are thinking. How is it possible with global warming for it to have been hotter back then? How the would I know, go ask Mike.
    07-21-11 09:33 PM
86,726 ... 33793380338133823383 ...