SMS works good. Actually me and my broinlaws are using groupme now(although the BlackBerry groupme client has awful bugs and really bad customer support - why have an open beta if you're not gonna fix bugs???).
    +1 for SMS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 12:11 AM
    I still like YM best, and just delete the goofs that ask to join. Boy am I tired. Is it Friday eve yet?
    I use YM and Gtalk. I just select to ignore any spammers. I haven't had any problems.
    06-14-11 12:31 AM
    Sucks bro, I just had to reconfigure my school email but all is well for me.
    I have to forward my school email to my Gmail account or use the browser. They use Exchange, but only BES users (professors) are able to get their emails directly.
    06-14-11 12:37 AM
    I use SMS when forced at gunpoint. Woot, someone pass the tequila already.
    06-14-11 05:19 AM
    Did they ever figure out how to bring SMS into the 21st cenntury on the CDMA BB's? If so, that is quite surprising. Dumb phones have been doing that for years.
    06-14-11 07:58 AM
    I have to forward my school email to my Gmail account or use the browser. They use Exchange, but only BES users (professors) are able to get their emails directly.
    We used to have Novell, but the school decided privacy isn't very important for its students and switched to Google Apps... I mean, we're only law students who're gonna be dealing with legally protected personal information right?
    06-14-11 10:08 PM
    happy humpday!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-15-11 07:32 AM
    happy hump day all..boss is mad at me.. i'm short staffed at the restaurant this weekend for fathers day and i got a sick dog =/.. does this bar sell by the bottle? think imma need it
    06-15-11 12:34 PM
    Virus has over 4 BILLION thanks.
    PWAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA.

Sorry. It made me laugh so hard.
    06-15-11 09:36 PM
    happy hump day all..boss is mad at me.. i'm short staffed at the restaurant this weekend for fathers day and i got a sick dog =/.. does this bar sell by the bottle? think imma need it
    Glass, bottle, mug, bucket, tanker truck, and pipeline if necessary.

06-15-11 09:37 PM
    Humpday!!! How about POP day? I popped 3 balloons unexpected, one on purpose, when tying them to the laundry line. Two were busted by weeds, one by static electricity. The 4th one I didn't mention, was popped on video, since I was already having some fun letting it go unmanned, it flying all over the place, until it sprung a weakspot. Here is the insane video that resulted from it. note, I used earplugs when I made this video, eye protection included:

06-16-11 02:24 AM
    That's gonna be rough! Maybe the boss could put on a happy face, and help out. Poor pup

Virus has over 4 BILLION thanks.
    PWAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA.

Sorry. It made me laugh so hard.
    [/color][/b]Everyone was infected by he's charm. [/color][/b]

Glass, bottle, mug, bucket, tanker truck, and pipeline if necessary.

Good idea bro! This would be great for the next roof top party:

Humpday!!! How about POP day? I popped 3 balloons unexpected, one on purpose, when tying them to the laundry line. Two were busted by weeds, one by static electricity. The 4th one I didn't mention, was popped on video, since I was already having some fun letting it go unmanned, it flying all over the place, until it sprung a weakspot. Here is the insane video that resulted from it. note, I used earplugs when I made this video, eye protection included:

What was that song?
    06-16-11 07:08 AM
    If you're gonna have a cold one, have a BIG cold one.

06-16-11 11:29 PM
    It is late. I'm tired, and it's WAY too hot in Georgia.

Someone kill me.
    06-17-11 12:22 AM
    10-20 minutes of an idea and 15 minutes of frustration, 20 minutes of build and waiting time, here is the finished project:

I tell ya, this one is a screw-less design, using only magnets and a few strips of duct tape to hold it in place. I almost smashed the crap out of this thing had I not took a 30 minute break after burning my fingers multiple times.

06-17-11 05:00 AM
    It is late. I'm tired, and it's WAY too hot in Georgia.

Someone kill me.
    But that's your job.....

10-20 minutes of an idea and 15 minutes of frustration, 20 minutes of build and waiting time, here is the finished project:

I tell ya, this one is a screw-less design, using only magnets and a few strips of duct tape to hold it in place. I almost smashed the crap out of this thing had I not took a 30 minute break after burning my fingers multiple times.

There's a screw there somewherre, and it's loose.

Woohoo, it's Friday! Oh wait, I work tomorrow
    06-17-11 05:27 AM
    happy friday!!

happy thursday for you ed!!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-17-11 07:43 AM
    hmm never thought about drinking through a pipeline.. i must try this..happy friday yall!!!
    06-17-11 10:26 AM
    Puts a beer bong to shame.

Hope everyone but Mike and I are getting the weekend started right. I'm back on M-F next week. Seems so much nicer when it's two in a row. Poor chun wouldn't know from that.
    06-17-11 08:00 PM
    Or you can go with the latest trend.

Pain? What Pain?

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-18-11 at 12:13 AM.
    06-17-11 11:56 PM
    Maybe a double IV, and then....Irish Coffee
    06-18-11 05:58 AM
    Jack Daniels in an IV? No thanks, if I have to deal with big needles they're giving me MORPHINE!
    Not a fan of hospitals and needles and cold stethoscopes and all that jazz (although I do like those breezy gowns).
    06-18-11 02:35 PM
    That's a good suggestion. Hospital gown night. Maybe in combo with ladies night.
    06-18-11 06:06 PM
    Happy Father's Day gentleman! Ok, that's a stretch for most of ya'll, but....
    06-19-11 08:14 AM
    Maybe a double IV, and then....Irish Coffee
    What? You're having double Irish for coffee? what?!?!!
    06-19-11 02:37 PM
86,775 ... 33673368336933703371 ...