• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    what did you get on your pizza?
    06-10-11 12:06 PM
    omg sorry i been MIA.. my bro and I just acquired another restaurant/lounge.. been working long crazy hours.. throw in 2 bachelortte parties in vegas and u got yourself a worn out chic.. can i have a Liquid Cocaine with a side of 3wisemen puhleeeeeeease

happy friday guys!
    06-10-11 06:21 PM
    I went to the theatre and saw "Super 8" which is a great film. Then I went to a neighborhood bar where the owner gave me free drinks since it is my birthday.
    06-10-11 11:59 PM

After I got a bit overbuzzed, I posted this video blog. You can tell I was having a great time and can hear my brother grumbling.

What an evening! great time at the bryden bar on bloor at jane in TO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 05:43 AM
    I went to the theatre and saw "Super 8" which is a great film. Then I went to a neighborhood bar where the owner gave me free drinks since it is my birthday.
    Happy birthday!

06-11-11 05:44 AM
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*one day late*
    Sorry.

06-11-11 06:44 AM
    Thanks, guys!
    06-11-11 11:05 AM
    Psst, her birthday is today , hence the 611 part of her S/N.

Happy

Birthday!

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-11-11 at 11:37 AM.
    06-11-11 11:32 AM
    Happy Birthday Laura.

06-11-11 11:41 AM
    Hi folks, how's the weekend going?

I didn't get much done today but sleep for work, but fortunately, I did at least get the oil changed in the bike, and it was a nice enough evening for a ride to work. Then again, it'll be in the upper 40s by morning, so that might make for a slightly chilly ride home.

Happy Birthday Laura!
    06-11-11 06:38 PM
    Psst, her birthday is today , hence the 611 part of her S/N.

Happy

Birthday!

Very cool! Thanks.
    06-12-11 02:44 AM
    Happy Birthday Laura.

Thank you!
    06-12-11 02:44 AM
    What everyone else said, Happy Birfday!

06-12-11 02:45 AM
    Hi folks, how's the weekend going?

I didn't get much done today but sleep for work, but fortunately, I did at least get the oil changed in the bike, and it was a nice enough evening for a ride to work. Then again, it'll be in the upper 40s by morning, so that might make for a slightly chilly ride home.

Happy Birthday Laura!
    Where's the Global Warming?

It is going to be chilly here too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
    06-12-11 02:46 AM
    What everyone else said, Happy Birfday!

Thanks! 10 char.
    06-12-11 02:46 AM
    How to revive off topic? Maybe we can offer free cookies, or perhaps pharmaceuticals. It is 0430 and entertainment would be good.
    06-12-11 03:31 AM
    Dang it! Missed Laura's birthday. Happy belated

Heck, how many e-toxicants can I pass out?!? Dreary weekend, but I'm making the most of it I can. Here's hoping ya'll are too. We'll get OT back eventually. I have a plan.....
    06-12-11 08:36 AM
    I still cannot get rid of the Hotspot Logon prompt, BIS won't even work over wifi, AT ALL. Doesn't matter if I'm on OS 5 or 6. I think TELUS is forcing it's subscribers not to use wifi at all, cause when I turn it off, this happens, "Cannot view webpage, please turn radio on, then try again", that is, until I turn the damn thing on, it loads only using my carrier's data.

I'm going to get the **** off telus as soon as that term is finally UP. Sick of them supporting this, might just take it up with RIM as my carrier is not even being the least helpful at all. Got hungup on by 9 CS and tech support reps. I guess they don't want us to save from using our data, even if roaming, to make extra $$$$$$$$$$$ off us

06-12-11 05:27 PM
    Sucks bro, I just had to reconfigure my school email but all is well for me.
    06-12-11 06:50 PM
    Come to the darkside (Android), we have cookies. You won't find any of that wifi limitation crap over here. . Of course you won't find things like BBM over here either, but you learn to live without it fast.

Cooler again today, but rode the bike again. Been reading some techniques for off road, and dang it, one of these days I'm going to actually try it off road, even if it kills me.
    06-12-11 07:47 PM
    Come to the darkside (Android), we have cookies. You won't find any of that wifi limitation crap over here. . Of course you won't find things like BBM over here either, but you learn to live without it fast.

Cooler again today, but rode the bike again. Been reading some techniques for off road, and dang it, one of these days I'm going to actually try it off road, even if it kills me.
    yeah...i had a hard time adjusting to being without BBM but like you said...it wears off pretty fast. i gave liveprofile a shot but with it being down more than it worked i just deleted that too. if anyone wants to talk to me they can text me.

good for you on the riding sandy. my cannondale mountain bike is still sitting with flats. i'm looking for a cheap but decent road bike so i can just get on it in the mornings to get a quick ride in. but i won't turn into one of those gram counting, lycra clad road-nazis!!
    06-12-11 09:19 PM
    I don't like touchscreens and viruses, or I would.

420 thanks = #winning

Just picked up a Nook Color for $185 off Overstock, gonna give android another shot on that. And when I get bored of it in 2 weeks I'll sell it on craigslist for $225.
    06-12-11 09:46 PM
    I've been having pretty good luck with LP lately. Like most other things, there are going to be some growing pains associated with it. It still seems the best one I've tried, and I like the PIN vs having to list a screenname or email address which is easier to spam.
    06-13-11 03:44 AM
    I still like YM best, and just delete the goofs that ask to join. Boy am I tired. Is it Friday eve yet?
    06-13-11 08:49 PM
    I keep YM, gTalk, and liveprofile open usually. I seem to use SMS the most though.

I am ready for a nap, but no rest for the wicked...
    06-13-11 11:55 PM
86,726 ... 33663367336833693370 ...