I am not some Panda you make money off of!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 06:32 PM
    You'll get a percentage.
    05-08-11 07:37 PM
    The other advantage to the bounce house inflatable idea is that rainbow puke or *ahem* other fluids/materials will clean up easily since it is made of plastic...
    05-08-11 08:35 PM
    Oooooooooo! With panda bouncing around, it would quickly resemble a Jackson Pollack painting.

Hello Monday, bye bye weekend. Ughhhhhhhh
    05-09-11 04:45 AM
    it's a monday morning....i need to kick a puppy.
    05-09-11 08:22 AM
    Kick a cat instead!

Yall are funny.

05-09-11 09:58 AM
    Definitely another Monday. But, I'm still on this side of the dirt, so it's ok. And if ya wanna kick something, HJ, I offer my ex, someone who could use a quick kick or 20.

05-09-11 10:44 AM
    Or kick me. I'm lazy.
    05-09-11 11:21 AM
    you can kick my ex too while you're at it, PLEASE!!! I'm too small to do any damage to him.

I'm wired as all heck. I had starbucks put 2 shots of espresso in my coffee this morning. I should have stopped myself when the girl said "are you sure you want 2?" Oh well...
    05-09-11 11:32 AM
    Should've had them throw a few No Doze in there too for good measure. Caffeine is good for you right up to the point where it makes your heart explode.
    05-09-11 01:44 PM
    It's been a pretty quiet day here in CrackBerryland. Even groups have been cold today. We need to sacrifice a troll on the altar of mediocrity.

05-09-11 04:30 PM
    We need to figure out something to revive OT. No offense to the maybe dozen folks who participate regularly, but more folks participating would be nice.

I agree though, my groups have been completely dead since September...
    05-09-11 04:35 PM
    Oh man, been so wrapped up for mothers day. I took her to the mandarin and we had a great day, aside from some family member trying to ruin the occasion, it went smoothly.

Now today, I didn't get the chance to conquer the lower don valley trail cause I had a flood of phone calls on both lines! On top of all that, I maintained the bike and disappointingly, tightened both wheels TOO much, to the point of not being able to ride at all. Had to loosen both. Still got work to do. Now I'm at loblaws having a coffee and potatoe salad.

How is everybody's monday going?

05-09-11 04:42 PM
    Short work week this week. Yay!!!

05-09-11 06:42 PM
    No kicking canines or lazy white men. Ex's are completely fair game though.

lilspork, that's my kinda drink. <3

Bro, my BBM personal message should give you quite the chuckle.

Yay for short work weeks. Heck, yay for short anything.

Sandy, I wish I had more time to screw about on OT. You know how much I love it.

Root, it's about time you learned to loosen up.
    05-09-11 07:05 PM
    So yay for short so does that mean yay for me all the time?

05-09-11 07:15 PM
    Oh *the place where Satan invented a spoon with tines* yeah! Always yay for my widdle panda.
    05-09-11 08:38 PM
    Would that be like a spork?
    05-09-11 08:45 PM
    I don't know why you are hating so hard on sporks... I'm gonna mail you a box of them... They will haunt you.

Had a weird encounter tonight...
    I came to work parked beside this lady and she was talking to a guy got my computer out locked door headed in to work and she was like how is your sister Amanda? Didn't think she was talking to me I don't even have a sister. She said it again and then I was wondering if she's insane or something and I looked
    Up to see if that guy was still standing there and he wasn't and she was asking me. I looked at her and said I don't have a sister with a "you're a ****** stop talking to me" look. She was like oh well you looked like someone and I just looked at her like she had 3 heads an walked inside. I hate people I don't know talking to me in parking lots... Especially poorly lit ones....

Last edited by ShiPanda; 05-09-11 at 11:58 PM.
    05-09-11 11:54 PM
    Panda, make sure to keep an eye on folks, even if you walk away, periodically look back to make sure they're staying where they're "supposed to be". It was probably nothing but she could have been trying to distract you for her pal to sneak up on.

Of course it could have just been nothing or a random coincidence, but don't trust people and make sure to look around/don't focus on folks you don't know who are talking to you for no good reason.
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 05-10-11 at 12:31 AM.
    05-10-11 12:24 AM
    Yea I know... I don't trust anyone ESP at night I have a hard time seeing I usually keep my keys in my hand (I heard you can use them as a weapon) and hurry to the door and look back to make sure I'm not being followed. Then I shut the entrance door so they have to use their badge to be able to open the door. For an employee parking lot it's not lit very well. And they wonder why cars get broken into all the time...
    I'm pretty sure the lady worked here from what she was wearing but I don't know for a fact cause I've never seen her. She almost made me clock in late

05-10-11 12:35 AM
    On a happier less crazy note:
    4 day weekend coming up!
    Dallas/ft worth are getting "in an out" that fast food joint from Cali. I wanna go try it!

05-10-11 12:39 AM
    Yea I know... I don't trust anyone ESP at night I have a hard time seeing I usually keep my keys in my hand (I heard you can use them as a weapon) and hurry to the door and look back to make sure I'm not being followed. Then I shut the entrance door so they have to use their badge to be able to open the door. For an employee parking lot it's not lit very well. And they wonder why cars get broken into all the time...
    I'm pretty sure the lady worked here from what she was wearing but I don't know for a fact cause I've never seen her. She almost made me clock in late

Make sure you look around while hurrying to the door too. And this is not the time to have earphones in/music or whatever on, you need to be able to hear what is going on around you. I suggest buying a very bright flashlight and maybe a can of pepper spray just to be safe but pepper spray sucks unless the wind is at your back.

Remember that you have no obligation to stop to talk to anybody. Just walk away while keeping an eye on them and looking around. Middle of the aisle if possible, not too close to the other parked cars. Look between them as best you can.
    05-10-11 01:06 AM
    *chuckles for a bit* Panda wants to try some "in and out"...
    05-10-11 01:08 AM
    I had pepper spray but I lost it.

Hush! It's a restaurant!

05-10-11 01:17 AM
86,726 ... 33453346334733483349 ...