I'm in my lair, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting rockstars. What's up cate?
    Not much! Got home from a cookout a couple of hours ago, and I'm trying to get my body temperature down to normal. Imagine being outside for 5 hours.
    07-24-10 11:21 PM
    The S3 won't be out that soon, but from the reports if you want a touchscreen it will be worth the wait. The Slider looks awesome, but that's far fsr out for you. The trackpad is fantastic for me, and quite accurate once your used to it.
    07-24-10 11:23 PM
    :::: imagines cate's hot body :::: Yeah, that's working for me. How about a cool shower? Cook out sounds great! What was the grub selection?
    07-24-10 11:25 PM
    There was burgers, hot dogs, steak, chicken... tons of alcohol, lol. It was a good time except I was sweating to death while being eaten alive by bugs. FAIL!
    07-24-10 11:27 PM
    Bah! Well at least you had good food to replace what the bugs were taking, and alcohol to alleviate the pain.
    07-24-10 11:49 PM
    Well you're supposed to displace enough of the blood with alcohol so the bugs don't even think you even have any and leave you alone. You weren't trying hard enough.

Sounds like good food for sure.

Just once it'd be cool if CDMA carriers would get something first. Like the original bold for gsm, took 'em what, a year to come out with Tour, and even then the bold was better in some categories. Frustrating to say the least...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 11:53 PM
    I just feel gross. It started to pour as we were leaving, and something about damp, muggy weather that makes me want to kill myself.
    07-24-10 11:59 PM
    Unfortunately with 4/5ths of the world on GSM it's just not practical for them to favor CDMAs. I was surprised the 9650 came out so much before the Onyx Delta, who's specs still haven't been released. I can appreciate why you stick with VZW though. They have excellent service most places.

Oh no you don't missy!!!
    07-25-10 12:10 AM
    Yeah, I know the reasoning behind it. Still sucks though lol. Pretty much have to stick with them just for the service areas. I've not found many places yet it doesn't work.

I figured the 9650 would be out fairly quickly, since it has more or less everything the same as the Tour, at least hardware wise, but just slapped some more memory on and wifi. I'm wondering if the Tour boards were set up from the beginning with space to slap the wifi chipset on and go. Wouldn't surprise me much I guess. Haha. I was really disappointed with tour initially when I found out it didn't have wifi, but vs the 8330 I had at the time, it won hands down.

Maybe once LTE takes over, it won't be such a ridiculous waiting game to get similar devices to the ones the gsm carriers got last year. Haha.

07-25-10 12:34 AM
    Well if a board was reused, I'd think it would be mine. Eh, G_d only knows with those Canucks at the helm. LTE will change everything Sandy. All the carriers who use it will share towers without roaming. You'll be able to use whomever you like.

Rained like the dickens last night. It was hot and muggy, but the sound made sleeping nice anyway.
    07-25-10 06:52 AM
    Innocent Suggestive Illusion of the Day:
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 07-25-10 at 07:13 AM.
    07-25-10 07:09 AM
    Innocent Suggestive Illusion of the Day:
    OMG!!!! Very scandalous picture for so early on a Sunday morning. Were are the moderators when u need them.

07-25-10 07:28 AM
    :::: pictures Wonderful screaming and running from TBL ::::

Probably screaming oh baby, oh baby, oh baby.
    07-25-10 07:46 AM
    :::: pictures Wonderful screaming and running from TBL ::::

Probably screaming oh baby, oh baby, oh baby.
    Who need a little man in a boat, when I have the captain to the cruise ship.

07-25-10 08:08 AM
    Thanks my darlin'. G_d I love you!!!
    07-25-10 08:31 AM
    Get a room y'all

Good morning everyone. You people up north need to take it easy and keep cool today.

07-25-10 08:42 AM
    Awwww, but monster, we were just getting hawt.

How's Bonnie looking for you?
    07-25-10 08:46 AM
    Bonnie shouldn't have any affect on us..dodged one so far, still have to make it through til November

07-25-10 08:53 AM
    Awwww, but monster, we were just getting hawt.
    You need this:

07-25-10 08:55 AM
    They see worse thunderstorms in Texas than Bonnie was. They usually don't worry until there is something to worry about.

Well, got settled in for a much-needed night of sleep. I was wiped out. Have a short run today to get set up for tomorrow, so I should have some playtime today.

07-25-10 09:01 AM
    More like this!

07-25-10 09:06 AM
    That's what weekends are for eh, BK?

07-25-10 09:07 AM
    More like this!

Hahahaha...you got that right!

07-25-10 09:08 AM
    I've seen that before, but where? heeheehee

Morning bro!
    07-25-10 09:19 AM
    Morning everyone, awesome day yesterday with an awesome time last night to finish it off. Dam what an illuison Wulfy lol... Awesome stuff

07-25-10 09:41 AM
86,775 ... 30753076307730783079 ...