Hi, Shelli! Yea, I just cleared Terre Haute, easing right along. Sounds like you had a decent day. Glad to hear it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks BK i did for sure. unfortunately my husband had to work o/t today and still didnt get home, but i spent the day with my mom and dad and my kids , we went out to eat also. it was nice. Hope your Moms day went well for your family also!

btw-i meant to tell you, that was a really nice thing you did for zoeysmommy there the other nite! i have extra phones, but for verizon only and i dont think that would have helped her.
    05-10-09 09:08 PM
    Did I say that, you silly clown! Don't tell me I've got another PR brother.
    Yes it is fast. The ticket I just cleared up was for 97. I was just cruising down to Lauderdale, didn't realize I was doing that fast.

05-10-09 09:10 PM
    i say keep going
    keep going??? ppfffttt..... im aaallll-ready gone!!.......

05-10-09 09:10 PM
    Wasn't that middle truck an Excursion? I had to give mine up. A little too thirsty when it was $4 a gallon, especially with the uprated V-10 I had.

05-10-09 09:11 PM
    Hi everyone! Boy Star Trek was a good movie. Consider the franchise reset for more movies to come.

Interesting stuff about the cars. I snapped a pic of a local football player's car - he lives in the city I work for and rode the elevator with me last January - talk about sweet Astin Martins! Champ Bailey drives this one:

Last edited by exelant; 05-10-09 at 09:14 PM.
    05-10-09 09:11 PM
    Did I say that, you silly clown! Don't tell me I've got another Page Ranking brother.
    Yes it is fast. The ticket I just cleared up was for 97. I was just cruising down to Lauderdale, didn't realize I was doing that fast.

nice wolfie! are you bangin gears and chirpin tires too?? you have r/w drive, mines f/w, so when im banging n chirpin gears its a bit weird with the f/w drive n all!
    05-10-09 09:12 PM
    Love Austins, much nicer luxo sports cars than Mazerati's

05-10-09 09:13 PM
    nice Aston!!! good find there Ex!
    05-10-09 09:13 PM
    Wasn't that middle truck an Excursion? I had to give mine up. A little too thirsty when it was $4 a gallon, especially with the uprated V-10 I had.

man I am looking for one but king ranch
    yea they are very thirsty but you have to love them ....
    05-10-09 09:14 PM
    I just saw the preview for Star Trek movie last night - I would like to go see it myself....i used to love watching star trek!!!

so did the kids enjoy too Ex?
    05-10-09 09:15 PM
    Rear wheel drive Pink. Limited slip, so both tires burn rubber. And if I'd been doing 3 more, it would have been $1,500. Ouch!

05-10-09 09:16 PM
    Thank you, she should get it tomorrow. She was really worried cause they thought her hubby had lost his phone, but he'd just left it at work. A young couple and family having a bad run. Her little one is adorable.

Did I say that, you silly clown! Don't tell me I've got another Page Ranking brother.

hahahahaha cruising in that ..... thats like sunday driving in a formula 1 car ...
    you were balling man don't lie
    Hi everyone! Boy Star Trek was a good movie. Consider the franchise reset for more movies to come.

Interesting stuff about the cars. I snapped a pic of a local football player's car - he lives in the city I work for and rode the elevator with me last January - talk about sweet Astin Martins! Champ Bailey drives this one:

whats up exe .... now i thought i told you to stop taking pics of my car
    05-10-09 09:18 PM
    it would have been $1,500. Ouch!

yea that would hurt! and i really dont abuse my car all the time......its just fun when i do tho!
    05-10-09 09:19 PM
    Page ranking? WTF! No really I was blasting jazz and enjoying the morning. That was about half way to the redline.

05-10-09 09:20 PM
    Thank you, she should get it tomorrow. She was really worried cause they thought her hubby had lost his phone, but he'd just left it at work. A young couple and family having a bad run. Her little one is adorable.

well hopefully things will get better for them soon. I bet the little one was adorable, they all are when they are that age!!!
    05-10-09 09:21 PM
    I can't help it, I like speed.

05-10-09 09:21 PM
    I can't help it, I like speed.

same here brotha ...if i go slow I get nervous
    05-10-09 09:23 PM
    I was impressed! I was taller than Champ, but his arms were as big as my legs. Those kind of cars aren't for regular people, but the rumble of the engine of that car was unmistakable. It sounded perfectly tuned, deep throated and expensive.

05-10-09 09:25 PM
    well guys...time to call it a nite and curl up in the pouch!! lol! have a good evening all and catch ya later on!
    05-10-09 09:25 PM
    Anyone a Jim Gaffigan fan? He's hilarious and on Comedy Central right now.

05-10-09 09:26 PM
    I explained to her that I admired the decision she'd made to be at home with her little one something all-too-often gets left by the wayside. Like the story of a 5-week old infant that died in a paid orphanage (daycare center) last week. Infuriating!!

05-10-09 09:28 PM
    hahahahaha cruising in that ..... thats like sunday driving in a formula 1 car ...
    you were balling man don't lie
    I'm good. Just took the kids to the new Star Trek. They loved it, I did too, lol.

well guys...time to call it a nite and curl up in the pouch!! lol! have a good evening all and catch ya later on!
    awww.....well have a good night
86,726 ... 295296297298299 ...