kaka, just send them to me. Takes but seconds to resize an animation. Thanks, I'll download it now.

Loved that image the first time I saw it. Knew you'd like it too Wonderful! Most people know little about Wankel engines Laura. And half that think they do, are wrong.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 11:16 PM
    Yeppers! Happy Easter, to all my gentile friends.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-03-10 11:18 PM
    Hey Wulf,

Happy Passover again!

Thanks for the Easter greetings.

I'm glad I don't sound like a total ***** when asking about the rotary engine. LOL.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-03-10 11:20 PM
    Wait!! You guys let Laura in this joint? I have to find a new watering hole

Happy passover to my non-Catholic brother. Happy Easter to the rest of you
    04-03-10 11:25 PM
    Wait!! You guys let Laura in this joint? I have to find a new watering hole

Happy passover to my non-Catholic brother. Happy Easter to the rest of you
    Hey, happy Easter to you AG! I used Bolt to see the cool avatar you're using now when I was viewing this thread on my BB.

04-03-10 11:27 PM
    Thanks Ken! Happy Easter to you, dad, mom, your lovely wife and the rest of my family.

*the place where Passover sader is never served* yes we let Laura drink here.

04-03-10 11:28 PM
    Not at all Laura. You sound more tuned in than most of the giuys I know, including some good mechanics. Thanks again!

04-03-10 11:32 PM
    Thanks Ken! Happy Easter to you, dad, mom, your lovely wife and the rest of my family.

*the place where Passover sader is never served* yes we let Laura drink here.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Cool! I have a good friend who is Jewish. I learned about the Holidays and foods from him. I am part Polish and Irish. A lot of Polish and Jewish foods are similar. . I love potato pancakes. I don't care what nationality makes them. They are all good! .

04-03-10 11:34 PM
    Hi Kasi. I'm glad you popped in.
    A friend of ours is considering purchasing brother and sister ferrets. I immediately thought of you. What sort of questions should she be asking before going ahead with this?
    Hmmm.

Do they bite? There's a difference between biting & being "nippy". If the ferrets tend to bite, she will need to be prepared to train them not to, and that takes a LOT of patience.
    Ask about their health history, especially if they are older. Definitely find out how old they actually are. The older the ferret, the more likely to encounter lots of health problems (which sadly usually start around 3 or 4 years old =/ ) Along with this ask about their shots & if they are up to date on them. Ferrets require both rabies & canine distemper shots annually.
    Are they litter trained? Another one that will take some patience if they are not already trained.
    Ask about their diet. What kind of food have they been eating?

She should also do some research about them beforehand to learn about illnesses they are vulnerable to (ferret's can catch colds & the flu, even H1N1, from people, plus there are a wide variety of other diseases they can suffer from,) and to learn just about anything she can about them first. There is a lot of stuff to learn about them. Like their cage should be kept below 80 degrees in the summer. Ferrets don't sweat so they cannot handle the heat, but they usually are fine with chilly temps. It only takes 3 hours for their bodies to digest food so they go to the bathroom A LOT. Their bodies can't properly digest vegetable protein, sugar, or fiber & they need to be on a high protein diet (their natural diet is small animals, such as mice ) Although, they can be given fruit occasionally as a treat...

Yeah. I'll stop there. But there is a lot of information she should look up before actually getting them.
    04-03-10 11:35 PM
    Good Night TBL. It was a long day with family and cooking that "cute" bunny cake (which btw, doesn't look cute anymore).

And my dearest Wulfy, I know alot about cars but didn't want to show you up here on TBL - ha ha he he ha ha he he
    04-03-10 11:36 PM
    Good Night TBL. It was a long day with family and cooking that "cute" bunny cake (which btw, doesn't look cute anymore).

And my dearest Wulfy, I know alot about cars but didn't want to show you up here on TBL - ha ha he he ha ha he he
    Hey paddygirl, have a good night and a happy Easter!

04-03-10 11:39 PM
    My mom makes homemade dill pickles. She uses Kosher salt to make the pickles.

She said that regular salt does not work. It has to be Kosher.

04-03-10 11:41 PM
    Hey Kasi, I have a 9000 running OS 5.0. I like your theme. I'd be willing to give you a donation if you are able to make that theme for the 9000 on OS 5.0. Please let me know.

I can do it.. May take a day or two because my work schedule has been hectic lately, but I can port it over.
    04-03-10 11:45 PM
    Have a great night, all! I'm going to sign off now. Hopefully, I'll catch up with you tomorrow. .

04-03-10 11:46 PM
    kaka, just send them to me. Takes but seconds to resize an animation. Thanks, I'll download it now.

Loved that image the first time I saw it. Knew you'd like it too Wonderful! Most people know little about Wankel engines Laura. And half that think they do, are wrong.

Ok, I will. That's one thing I haven't figured out how to do with PaintShop. I can open .gifs & save as a .gif but I have no idea how to edit them.
    04-03-10 11:47 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

Hey Kasi, I have a 9000 running OS 5.0. I like your theme. I'd be willing to give you a donation if you are able to make that theme for the 9000 on OS 5.0. Please let me know.

===== /QUOTE ====

I can do it.. May take a day or two because my work schedule has been hectic lately, but I can port it over.
    Awesome! . Let me know if you have a PayPal donation link. I am definitely willing to help you out for your hard work.

04-03-10 11:48 PM
    Ummmm, ok Wonderful. :::: chases her into bed ::::

I'm part Polish, and Jewish too. I couldn't tell you what's different. I just know it's Jew food.

04-03-10 11:49 PM
    Thanks so much Kasi. I'll pass this on to her.
    04-03-10 11:50 PM
    The girls got a whole blogesphere:
    BerryCatastrophe

04-03-10 11:52 PM
    Ummmm, ok Wonderful. :::: chases her into bed ::::

I'm part Polish, and Jewish too. I couldn't tell you what's different. I just know it's Jew food.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Latkes, and Boxty are both delicious.

04-03-10 11:54 PM
    Hello again, and rolling in for the night.

I upgraded to the Tour 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I didn't run DSW as our computer was out being debugged, so I've been steadily rebuilding my links, and getting back into the swing of things. Thinking about going 5.0 tomorrow. So I may have my work cut out for me. Added a theme on 4.7, that fortunately has a 5.0 build, also.

Ya'll rest well.

04-03-10 11:55 PM
    Hi BK,

Good luck with the upgrade.

Back to the food subject, I love corned beef. We have some great delis here. I like my corned beef with mustard or horseradish. No mayo or other goyesh dairy products added.

04-04-10 12:03 AM
    Hello again, and rolling in for the night.

I upgraded to the Tour 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I didn't run DSW as our computer was out being debugged, so I've been steadily rebuilding my links, and getting back into the swing of things. Thinking about going 5.0 tomorrow. So I may have my work cut out for me. Added a theme on 4.7, that fortunately has a 5.0 build, also.

Ya'll rest well.

What is DSW?

04-04-10 12:04 AM
    Hey, happy Easter to you AG! I used Bolt to see the cool avatar you're using now when I was viewing this thread on my BB.
    [/i]
    In keeping with the Modfia (Wulfs term) LSG has dubbed him Vinnie "The
    Squirrel" DeLuca
    04-04-10 12:09 AM
    That's the way to eat it Laura. Love me some hot pastrami on rye, w/spicy mustard too. It's a weakness. That's Device SWitcher.

Good luck with that Beast! You'll probably have to wipe first, since it's an OS leap. Mike or I can always help out if needed.

Night ya'll! I'm shuttin' er down.

04-04-10 12:27 AM
86,726 ... 28462847284828492850 ...