Lol Silly kids today.... When they're not sleep, they're drinking or spray painting fences...

Get up lazy!!! Geez, what's wrong with you guys? I was supposed to work today, but I got cancelled It's gonna be sooo nice, just sitting around not having to work

I am not lazy. I'm just extremely exhausted from working so much plus even more lack of sleep than normal due to neighbors that like to make noise at all hours of the night.

I hear ya Kasi. I spent 4 years on the Sun. - Thur. shift at one of my old jobs.

I'd be getting ready for work, but I could 'feel' the rest of the world in lazy happy Sunday mode.
    I hate it. I'm only closing Sundays until one of the other cooks gets a car, & I'm hoping he does soon. The guy I have to close with I cannot stand. He seems to have some problem with me & always has an attitude towards me when I've never done anything to him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 12:57 PM
    ===== QUOTE Back-space ====

Lol Silly kids today.... When they're not sleep, they're drinking or spray painting fences...

Get up lazy!!! Geez, what's wrong with you guys? I was supposed to work today, but I got cancelled It's gonna be sooo nice, just sitting around not having to work

===== /QUOTE ====

I am not lazy. I'm just extremely exhausted from working so much plus even more lack of sleep than normal due to neighbors that like to make noise at all hours of the night.

===== QUOTE LazyStarGazer ====

I hear ya Kasi. I spent 4 years on the Sun. - Thur. shift at one of my old jobs.

I'd be getting ready for work, but I could 'feel' the rest of the world in lazy happy Sunday mode.

===== /QUOTE ====

I hate it. I'm only closing Sundays until one of the other cooks gets a car, & I'm hoping he does soon. The guy I have to close with I cannot stand. He seems to have some problem with me & always has an attitude towards me when I've never done anything to him.

Do you work nights?

I'd have to use earplugs to sleep if I did. Pretty much impossible to expect neighbors in apartment buildings to be quiet during the day.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 12:59 PM
    kaka, you're anything but lazy, and Brad is anything but sincere.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-28-10 01:07 PM
    Do you work nights?

I'd have to use earplugs to sleep if I did. Pretty much impossible to expect neighbors in apartment buildings to be quiet during the day.

Not normally. I usually only work till 8 or 9pm. I've always had issues sleeping, since I was a teen. That's why I'm the resident Vamp.

It isn't the daytime, its at night. I can deal with the music coming from upstairs because music helps me to sleep. It's the neighbors right on the other side of my bedroom wall yelling at each other & slamming doors until 4am. The other night she locked him out of their apartment & he was in the hall knocking on the door & demanding she let him back in for at least 2 hours before he gave up & left.

I've called the leasing office about it. They said there isn't much they can do about the neighbor's behavior but they would call & talk to them.

03-28-10 01:18 PM
    I can relate to your neighbor issue. I have the worst neighbors above my place. They're constantly waking me up all throughout the night. They don't work. All they do is sit around and do drugs everyday. The other night I was sittin in my kitchen and someone jumped up and down above me for 10min straight. I called my landlord and he went to talk to them. I guess I was lying about the noise.

The next day my car got keyed.

03-28-10 01:25 PM
    That would seriously **** me off.
    03-28-10 01:47 PM
    I can relate to your neighbor issue. I have the worst neighbors above my place. They're constantly waking me up all throughout the night. They don't work. All they do is sit around and do drugs everyday. The other night I was sittin in my kitchen and someone jumped up and down above me for 10min straight. I called my landlord and he went to talk to them. I guess I was lying about the noise.

The next day my car got keyed.

Wow! I'd be looking for another place to live.

03-28-10 01:51 PM
    Only noisy neighbor problem I had was about 10 years ago. Neighbor played drums at 6 am. I was sleeping. Worked afternoon shift at the time. I called landlord, and he heard drums over the phone. The drummer got evicted.

03-28-10 01:54 PM

They're moving out within the next month. Thank god. I hate them. I don't understand how people can be so rude and inconsiderate.

03-28-10 02:31 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

They're moving out within the next month. Thank god. I hate them. I don't understand how people can be so rude and inconsiderate.

That's great! Definitely good riddance to those folks.

03-28-10 02:44 PM
    I recommend one of these to quiet noisy neighbors. Proper dosing and they're quiet for a week at a time.

03-28-10 02:48 PM
    Maybe insomniacs could self-medicate with that.

Or use beer instead of tranquilizers.
    03-28-10 03:05 PM
    Good afternoon everyone. Hate to say it but it is glorious here. 69 degrees and clear. I know you folks up north are probably starved for some of this. Wish I could send it your way. Finished my planting and yard work. Caught a sun tan. Now I'm cleaned up and chilling out. Great Sunday afternoon!

Last edited by ms monster; 03-28-10 at 03:19 PM.
    03-28-10 03:15 PM
    Wow! I sure wish it was that nice here. It is 46 and raining here. More rain and only a high of 43 for tomorrow.

03-28-10 03:20 PM
    My neighbor is my cousin and she calls me everyday or she comes over and every single time its to go to the bar with her or sit at her house and be bored with her. She sits by her window most the day and sees me coming home and I'm inside for literally 2 minutes and she's calling!

I have sent her to voicemail dozens of times but I can't ignore the door knocking. There's nothing I can do about her cuz her dad owns both these houses so I'm SOL until my husband deploys and the money comes lol
    03-28-10 03:22 PM
    The weather is crummy here too. Can't wait for some nicer weather.

Summer needs to hurry up.

03-28-10 03:22 PM
    Have a race up to Canada. The winner gets Timbits.

Morning monster, morning grease monkey.
    What's a timbit? Even my spell check didn't know what it was!

03-28-10 03:27 PM
    Its like a munchkin from dunkin donuts except its from Tim Hortons. Donut holes are another name for them.

03-28-10 03:28 PM
    What's a timbit? Even my spell check didn't know what it was!

Timbits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    03-28-10 03:30 PM
    Wow! I sure wish it was that nice here. It is 46 and raining here. More rain and only a high of 43 for tomorrow.

Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better, in the summer when your outside enjoying yourself I will be fleeing to the AC because it is 97 degrees out.

03-28-10 03:39 PM
    Its like a munchkin from dunkin donuts except its from Tim Hortons. Donut holes are another name for them.

Oh thank you. I've heard of donut holes, but not timbits!

Hope the summer comes quick for you. My tropical paradise looks great. March, April, May are my favorite time of year. Everything is blooming, weather is cooperating, life is good!

Last edited by ms monster; 03-28-10 at 03:47 PM.
    03-28-10 03:44 PM
    ===== QUOTE xxtrrublexx ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Oh thank you. I've heard of donut holes, but not timbits!

Hope the summer comes quick for you. My tropical paradise looks great. March, April, May are my favorite time of year. Everything is blooming, weather is cooperating, life is good!

What did you plant?

I think my mom's hyacinths are toast this year. They started sprouting then we got snow on Thursday night.

03-28-10 03:50 PM
    Thanks lak. I figured someone could help answer my question. I appreciate the help :d

03-28-10 03:50 PM
    What did you plant?

I think my mom's hyacinths are toast this year. They started sprouting then we got snow on Thursday night.

Encore hot pink azaleas (6 today, 2 last week) and bedding plants. Lots of orange begonias, and other stuff. Looks great.

Snow? That's just wrong!

03-28-10 03:54 PM
    We got a dusting of snow 2 nights ago. It sucks.

03-28-10 04:05 PM
86,726 ... 28012802280328042805 ...