SK, tell Elgin to stop shaving. At least once, just to cut down on the confusion.
    Gosh darn, I was so looking forward to sleeping in this morning. Thought I'd make it deep into the 5 o'clock hour, but no. Meh, maybe this afternoon I'll pretend I'm really old and take a nap. Or 1 2 weezy will drop by and keep me company, otherwise I'll just sit here and sip on my Sambuka till the sun comes up. See ya'll soon!
    05-09-09 03:49 AM
    I haven't slept yet! We're trout fishin'! Aka casting off, then jumping in the car to warm our freezing butts up.
    El wanted me to do real river fishing for salmon, but the river's too high. Blah.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 04:00 AM
    Sounds like fun SK, except for the freezing part. Catching any?
    05-09-09 04:34 AM
    Nope. My line got mad tangled from a flubbed cast, enough that it needs to be cut and re-tied, and we were all tired. On our way back now.
    Silliness. We should have gone to sleep early and gotten up to go fish at the crack of dawn. We did things backwards.
    But with the full moon and no wind, we thought we'd have luck.
    Oh well. There's tomorrow and Sunday to try again!

05-09-09 04:39 AM
    You guys are in salmon fishing paradise out there. Hopefully the river will be at a reasonable level soon for you Kitty. Them babies can get huge... great fun! Tasty too, one of my favorites, especially on a bagel with cream cheese. Must be the Jewboy in me.
    05-09-09 04:44 AM
    Anyone drinking at this hour on a Saturday? Hellooooo, I getting ready for work. Think a professional coffee purveyor would have pot going.

05-09-09 06:13 AM
    Heck yeah I do. Some Kenya AA this morning Mike?
    05-09-09 06:19 AM
    Where's the darn light switch! *crash, bam, stubbs toe on bar, finds light switch, gets coffee going...

05-09-09 06:20 AM
    Oh, my acting was for nothing? Good morning Ed

05-09-09 06:20 AM
    I'm working a half day today, going to pick up a new little commuter car - nothing fancy, another Ford Focus.

05-09-09 06:22 AM
    Got the new lens in, it's sweet. Also replaced the keypad membrane, and I can type like a normal person again! WooHoo what a great way to start off the weekend! Almost makes me want to turn off the PC, and just use the berry today. While I'm that darn excited, I'm not that crazy. Still can't beat a quality natural keyboard and a lot more processing power. How you doing today my bro?
    05-09-09 06:23 AM
    And I love Kenyan.

05-09-09 06:23 AM
    That a work vehicle Mike, or you just like using impractical vehicles on the ranch?
    05-09-09 06:24 AM
    Good to hear about the lens! Must have seemed like you were nearsighted.

05-09-09 06:24 AM
    Hey, I'm not a coffee pimp for nothing. Only the best for my peeps!
    05-09-09 06:25 AM
    Lol, I have a 70 mile round trip commute. We have a Ram for the ranch.
    And I have an old Cherokee for froading.
    05-09-09 06:25 AM
    It was more like glaucoma! Now I've got Superman vision again. Forgot just how nice a LED the Pearl had.
    05-09-09 06:26 AM
    That is a treck. Can't says I blame you there, however I'd have to have something a little more sporty myself. And out where you are, I would own a crotch rocket too.
    05-09-09 06:28 AM
    Sweet! I played around with a pearl a few times. A BlackBerry is a BlackBerry - they all work the same.

05-09-09 06:28 AM
    I sold my last bike a few years ago, it's just at the edge of a comfortable ride. I had a Yamaha Seca, old school, but I kept it nice and put 50,000 miles on it,

05-09-09 06:30 AM
    Well there certainly is a difference without the full qwerty, but I like it. If I could put a faster processor and more memory in, I'd even like it better. Still looking at going Bold in September, but the keypad working again is soooooooooo nice. I was starting to loose my mind. Vlingo only can do so much, it's easier to keep a stream of thought going on the keypad IMO. Remembering to say your punctuation can be difficult, although I've gotten pretty good at it. Keep fearing I'll do it when I'm actually talking to somebody. Wouldn't that just be perfect, better than saying LMAO.
    05-09-09 06:34 AM
    Those Seca were nice, partial to BMW myself.
    05-09-09 06:36 AM
    I have to tell you, this will be my second Focus, they are a little fun to drive and have a sporty feel. I love the 30 plus gas milage. I'm getting a better package power windows and side curtain air bags, a few bells and a whistle. The deals are good right now. It's 15K - the sticker runs 18.5.

05-09-09 06:36 AM
    Well, thanks for the coffee young man, it's time to trek into town.

05-09-09 06:45 AM
    Ok, you old er. Have fun at work and picking up your new car. Every man is always looking for a better package. Hope your satisfied with the one you get this time.
    05-09-09 06:47 AM
86,726 ... 272273274275276 ...