Good morning all

In your face with a can of mace, make you cry all over the place.

American Dad great show.
    05-06-09 09:58 AM

That is VERY true! I want YOU to make me a BLT because thats how I like mine! So save that other half of bacon for me! Please!
    Mmmmmm...
    Bacon makes everything better.
    I cook atleast half a pound for myself, and just eat the bacon by itself.
    Thanks to above that my metabolism runs like a hyperactive hamster on it's wheel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know it! and Why did they have to make it so good! and have it come in little finger food strips. It's a plot.
    05-06-09 10:02 AM
    Dream, you've already gotten very sage advise. I'm busy or I'd dispense some of my own. I'm sorry, and here if you need an old wolf to lean on.
    Ex, love to join you 2, I'll bring my fly, but you touch it and so help me...

05-06-09 10:11 AM
    Wolf, much appreciated
    05-06-09 10:28 AM
    Anytime. Well, except most weekdays between the hours of 7 and 7.

Ok folks, time for a straw pole. The TBL tag line submitted for your approval:

"TBL, the addiction within the addiction!"

05-06-09 11:20 AM
    That is a good one wolf. I always feel like my visit to Crackberry isnt complete if I dont stop by TBL..
    05-06-09 11:34 AM
    Heya Wolfie. In response to what you said...I wish I could. I'm not seeking it out, the stuff seems to come to me.
    It scares the shiznit out of me, to the point of making me physically sick. Elgin told me I'm banned from reading stuff on 2012.
    The whole Mayan thing doesn't bug me. It's just all the volcanoes and earthquakes and polar shift and all that. And I guess the magnetic field that shields us is cracking, too. So if the polar shift happens, does that mean that'll go too? I mean, man...that'd just mean that if all the tsunamis and earthquakes and volcanoes don't kill you, then the radiation will. And what if the magnetic stuff sets off the doomsday computers that control missiles, and a whole Terminator thing happens? :x

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of missing my own life. I want to have children and watch them grow, and grow old. I'm not afraid of dying then. I just don't want to die at 28 years old without having truly lived...and also, having the world wiped out so there's no chance of rebirth.
    Unless rebirth exists for the entire universe.
    Who knows.

05-06-09 11:47 AM
    The magnetic isn't cracked any more than it always has been as far as I know, soda. The iron in our magma is constant. It's just something some use to scare the living daylights out of us.

Edit: While NASA has just recently discovered hard evidence of the cracks in the magnetosphere they were theorized in 1961 by Jim Dungey of the Imperial College, United Kingdom. You shouldn't worry too much because, according to NASA, "Fortunately, these cracks don't expose Earth's surface to the solar wind. Our atmosphere protects us, even when our magnetic field doesn't. The effects of solar storms are felt mainly in the high upper atmosphere and the region of space around Earth where satellites orbit."

Last edited by exelant; 05-06-09 at 12:09 PM.
    05-06-09 11:57 AM
    I thought that scientists have pretty much proven there's going to be a polar shift.
    I know polar shifts happen often on the sun. But since there's no life and 1000 more reasons, they can't truly study the effects.

05-06-09 12:04 PM
    Silly kitty! Stop worrying and live your life every day the best you can. Let that which you can control around you be only for good, and all that other sh!t!

05-06-09 12:14 PM
    I want to!!!!!!! Believe me I do!

05-06-09 12:19 PM
    JUST DO IT!!!
    Get a grip young lady.

05-06-09 12:33 PM
    mmmmmm, bacon....

Here Kitty, maybe this will help...

...*pours a triple Everclear with a dash of lemonaid*...

@ Dream - Very sorry to hear about the health issues. I'd offer this little tidbit of advice... You have many different types of friends. They will all offer different types of support, including your BBM / TBL friends. Don't count us* out because we aren't there to hold you.

*[disclaimer]I'm using "us" as TBL patrons, not personally expecting a BBM message when you need someone as we aren't as close as some of the others on here. But I'm still here if anyone does need me.[/disclaimer]
    05-06-09 12:52 PM

I wish someone could literally beat it into me or something.
    I'm already choosing to stick with the Paxil they gave me for the stress-related anxiety of a month or so ago.....

05-06-09 12:58 PM
    SK as your online doctor you're probably going to hate my advise.
    No one can beat it into you and no drug will solve this. I've never been a fan of anti-depressants, and doubt I'd ever dispense them except under the most extreme circumstances. My prescription would be G_d. Through Him you will find the piece of mind you need to not suffer what evils might come. It will give you peace and give you hope. There are people here around you who have gone through events in their life well beyond yours. We have given our hearts to Him and He in turn has helped heal them. I'm not saying it's all going to be easy, life shouldn't be. If it was, you wouldn't know you were living. But it will get better day by day. Start reading his word, and it will all come to you, I promise.

This sermon brought to you by Thinks Coffee. When you need deep thoughts, think Thinks.

05-06-09 01:35 PM
    Wise Words from a Wise Wolf

05-06-09 02:45 PM
    Good afternoon, TBL. How is everyone doing on this lovely rain-free day?

05-06-09 03:03 PM
    Hi kaka! I'm doing great, apparently I can empty a bar I 1 sermon. But on the bright side, we're not all doomed anymore.
    I'm teasing SK.

05-06-09 03:52 PM
    Hey Wolf that's some pretty great stuff you had to say there. Would you mind if I send a few questions your way when I get home?

05-06-09 04:05 PM
    What are GM's afraid of? DMs! (General Mgr, District Mgr) well I thought I was about to have an inspection by my DM but she wanted to count seats? Good thing because I'm growing a beard until our owner loses his stores and we're purchased by corporate, already happened to one of his stores.

05-06-09 04:11 PM
    Hi kaka! I'm doing great, apparently I can empty a bar I 1 sermon. But on the bright side, we're not all doomed anymore.
    I'm teasing SK.

Lmao. I see that. The next time I need a room emptied I'll be sure to shoot you a PM. That talent can come in handy at times.

05-06-09 04:19 PM
    Hey Wolf that's some pretty great stuff you had to say there. Would you mind if I send a few questions your way when I get home?

Of course you can weezy.

05-06-09 04:25 PM
    for the doomed comment. Hehe.
    But...I guess it goes pretty deep for believing in god. At least the biblical god. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend by spelling the name or the lack of a proper noun, but to me, it doesn't make sense to apply it. I have no qualms with someone believing strongly in their religion, and faith is admirable in anything, be it themselves or a deity.
    However, religion has been around forever. We chuckle when we think of worshipping the sun as a god, the stars as gods, trees as gods. But people once believed as strongly as you do that this was fact. They also, not to be insulting, believed in superstitions. They believed in things we've proven with elementary tests and science to be false, be those things religious, scientific, or medical.
    There are people who allow their children to die because they feel that their god meant for them to. They thought prayer would heal their child that would have lived with a simple vaccine or a simple shot or checkup. But they thought prayer would cure...that their god, and their faith in him, would cure their child's ailments.
    If this is right (and remember, they swear by it, that this is gospel, and they have their own proof of it as well)....well, then, most of us are damned to h3ll anyway, because we've used a medication or been vaccinated. Heck, I'm doomed because my parents didn't have me baptized or christened.
    So, if when I had my asthma attack at 13 (or my brother's many as an infant), my parents sinned by taking us to the emergency room...are we all doomed sinners, or just my parents for it being their choice?

Everyone has their own definition of the finite details of right and wrong, of what's just, or in someone's best interest.
    That would mean some would say Jean Valjean was, in fact, a horrible person. After all, he stole, cheated, and lied. He had faith in god though. So...if John Doe believes in his heart that his family deserves a television, because his children are miserable without one, and he steals one to make his family happy....is he a thief, or pious for thinking of others over himself? And does that loaf of bread stolen make you good, or did god mean for that child to suffer and die, because it was part of god's plan? And who are we to judge or claim to know?

I have a very hard time believing, especially in the biblical god. "His word" has been re-translated and reassigned too many times. For all we know, honestly, the commandment could have said "covet thy neighbor," but the just people decided that was not something they wanted, and so added the "thou shalt not."
    We can't know.
    And I honestly don't believe humans are priviliged enough, or smart enough to know the "truth," if there is one. I don't think we can understand. I don't claim to be any better than anyone else. And really, I feel someone's being a bit anti-christian when they claim to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
    After all, you shouldn't worship false idols. But Jesus is a false idol, as he's not the almighty himself, but the son...as is that cross you might pray to, or the crucifix you kiss.

There's just so much that doesn't add up for me. I could go on all day.
    I'm not trying to insult. I'm just explaining why I can't personally, logically, turn my life over to a god I don't even know exists. And all the "proof" I'm ever given never proves it, nor does it lead me to believe any more.
    I actually wish I could believe sometimes. It would make life a lot simpler.
    But religion was created in a time without modern science, as an answer to questions people couldn't answer.
    The seasons change because of Persephone and Hades, too.
    AIDS was created by god to kill gays, because he hates them.
    "God wanted spiritial fruits, not religious nuts."
    It goes on and on...
    Maybe I'm cynical. Or maybe we're just ALL wrong.

05-06-09 04:34 PM
    Of course now I've got some new worries. I may have to go through with the radioactive iodine after all. Which would suck. A lot.

05-06-09 05:08 PM
    hello all TBL'ers!!! how is everyone this night?? all is good in the hood here!
    05-06-09 05:51 PM
86,775 ... 251252253254255 ...