Morning Kanga. We love you too! I'll be getting up earlier as the year progresses, ending with likely a 1AM start for the 2 or three weeks before Christmas. I'll enjoy the 4AM start while I can.

What you drinking?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't blame you for that Jeff. I'll have just a soda this morning! I can't always be a lush.

I may have missed it here, but are you in retail?

05-06-09 06:42 AM
    good morning to all.

is it just me or did anyone else notice that someone got a little desperate and started like 7 threads yesterday. hahahaha
    LOL! I must have missed it. And good morning to you as well Dream.

05-06-09 06:43 AM
    Good Morning TBL! How is everyone this fine day?

Ex, I am sending your mother an email about your deplorable behavior. Put the cig out and get your a$$ in gear.

Did I miss anyone? Is so... Well you!

Ya'll know I love you!

Just don't tell miss goody two sho..., er, my wife!

05-06-09 06:43 AM
    Om outta here! Got to bring home the bacon! I'll check in later, everyone have a great day!

05-06-09 06:45 AM
    No Kanga, I'm a computer tech at UPS. I support our AM sort, and as it starts earlier before Christmas, I have to be here earlier as well.

...*slides Kanga a soda*...
    05-06-09 06:53 AM
    No Kanga, I'm a computer tech at UPS. I support our AM sort, and as it starts earlier before Christmas, I have to be here earlier as well.

...*slides Kanga a soda*...
    Thanks for the soda!

I don't know which one would be worse around Christmas time! I bet you love the time frame from Black Friday to Cyber Monday then.

05-06-09 06:57 AM
    Only because I'm off for the weekend, but that's when we start getting busier...
    05-06-09 07:06 AM
    kanga, morning to you as well!

how is everyone doing on this fine day? Im hoping much better then I!

I just found out last night that my best friends g-ma who i have known for 15 years was given 3 more months to live.
    05-06-09 07:39 AM
    Hello to everyone!!! TG its not raining again, altho i think its going to again later...oh well.

dr.dream-im am soooo sorry to hear about bf's gma........ i hope you'l be ok tho-going thru it will be hard. how old is gma?
    05-06-09 07:51 AM
    kanga, morning to you as well!

how is everyone doing on this fine day? Im hoping much better then I!

I just found out last night that my best friends g-ma who i have known for 15 years was given 3 more months to live.
    Aww Dream. That's awful! I am sorry to hear it. Your friend is lucky to have you and vice versa. You two will need each other in the coming months.

Let us know if you need anything Dream. We are all here for each other.

05-06-09 08:08 AM
    the worst part is that 8 months ago my dads father died, and 2 months ago my moms father died. then this.

she is only like mid 60, so it is hard to watch happen. bone cancer
    05-06-09 08:10 AM
    Good morning kiddies!
    05-06-09 08:11 AM
    amb, good morning! nice of you to make an appearance!

hows that watermelon dr pepper. dont let me down and say you havent tried it yet!
    05-06-09 08:15 AM
    *lets you doing and says* i haven't tried it yet.

i haven't ate sonic yet this week...it might be next week till i go back to sonic. but i will get myself a BLT and a watermelon dr. pepper!
    05-06-09 08:24 AM
    Oh great! Tell me all about the BLT's I can't get!

Good morning anyway Amber.

05-06-09 08:35 AM
    I'm sorry Mike! But atleast you CAN make a BLT at home!! :P

Good morning Mr. Mike!
    05-06-09 08:36 AM
    the worst part is that 8 months ago my dads father died, and 2 months ago my moms father died. then this.

dr.dream i really am sad for you, sounds like a tough past year, and like you said, now this. Gma is still young, yes, but you and your bf need to support her and be there for each other as well, and enjoy everyday to the fullest!!

My Uncle dies right before he turned 50 from stomach/esophagus cancer, when he found out they told him he only had 6mths, he lasted a year and half. So Gma may do better than the 3mths the docs estimate.

(I hope this isnt coming out sounding wrong)
    05-06-09 08:37 AM
    Morning Amp! How goes it?

05-06-09 08:37 AM
    I'm sorry Mike! But atleast you CAN make a BLT at home!! :P

Good morning Mr. Mike!
    You're right again, . And I can put enough bacon on it - restaurants never put enough on for me, I like a half a package on my BLTs, haha.

05-06-09 08:40 AM
    p!nk! Thank you for the kind words. Im hoping that it will be longer then 3 months, but then again i dont want to be thinking selfishly. I dont go through the pain she does everyday.
    05-06-09 08:42 AM
    Morning Amp! How goes it?

Good Morning Kanga! It's going good because it's hump day!

You're right again, . And I can put enough bacon on it - restaurants never put enough on for me, I like a half a package on my BLTs, haha.

That is VERY true! I want YOU to make me a BLT because thats how I like mine! So save that other half of bacon for me! Please!
    05-06-09 08:43 AM

A lot of people will tell you that things like this tend to happen in 3's. Either way it seems that you have been getting a bum deal for the last year. I am sorry for that Dream.

It is hard to see the ones we love get terminally sick at any age. If she were 102 it would be just as hard for you.

I had a year almost similar to that 9 years ago. In a few months time I lost my daughter, my grandfather, then my grandmother. So I know how bad it sucks.

I can tell you that it will get better with time. It will never go away, but one day you will be able to look back at the memories you had with them and smile instead of becoming overcome with grief and sadness.

Try to spend the time you have left with her making more good memories to look back on.

And like Pink, I hope this isn't coming across all wrong. If so, I am sorry. I will keep you and your's in my thoughts and prayers Dream.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 05-06-09 at 08:50 AM.
    05-06-09 08:48 AM
    p!nk! Thank you for the kind words. Im hoping that it will be longer then 3 months, but then again i dont want to be thinking selfishly. I dont go through the pain she does everyday.
    i uderstand what you mean dr.dream....when my uncle, both gpa's and both gma's came their time i ALWAYS wished there were more time, but at the same time, you dont want them suffering in pain anymore either...i hear ya on that one. WEll, im here, ready to listen if you need an ear to talk into!!!
    05-06-09 08:54 AM

Mmmmmm...

Bacon makes everything better.

I cook atleast half a pound for myself, and just eat the bacon by itself.

Thanks to above that my metabolism runs like a hyperactive hamster on it's wheel.

05-06-09 08:54 AM
    alright folks....gotta get my azz goin!! Have a nice day everyone-catch up with ya's later!!
    05-06-09 09:06 AM
86,775 ... 250251252253254 ...