like lallalalalal laaaaaaa aaaaahhh lllalaaa!

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 05:08 AM
    Yikes!

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 05:09 AM
    Why are some men total pigs??

12-02-09 05:10 AM
    20 mins till more paper work...oh the joy.

12-02-09 05:11 AM
    oinky oink oink!

12-02-09 05:12 AM
    Walmart is ticking me off. They didnt have my hotsauce AGAIN when I went on monday. May have to go to krogers just to get it.

12-02-09 05:14 AM
    All the clocks in here are all a min or so apart! I never know what time it acutally is haha. My nannys house is the same way. She has tons of clocks and they are mostly wrong.

12-02-09 05:15 AM
    I want to go home so I can eat some pancakes or something.

12-02-09 05:16 AM
    When you rub bald peoples head is it good luck??
    Do you get to make a wish??

12-02-09 05:17 AM
    Am I fiesty? Someone said that I am lol.

12-02-09 05:19 AM
    RAINBOW PUKE!

12-02-09 05:21 AM
    LIKEWOWTHATISSOCOOL!

12-02-09 05:22 AM
    B I N G O B I N G O B I N G O andbingowashisnameo!

12-02-09 05:23 AM
    I really like this song!

12-02-09 05:24 AM
    I seen these cool books that you could record your voice on them. I wish I had them when I was younger so I could hear my grandma again.

12-02-09 05:25 AM
    I wish I could get my mother to go with me to my paws (her dads) house for christmas. She wont even speak to him though.

12-02-09 05:25 AM
    Few more posts before I need to do paperwork.

12-02-09 05:27 AM
    I wonder if I could fit in a kangaroo pouch.

12-02-09 05:27 AM
    A dingo stole my baby!

12-02-09 05:28 AM
    bwahahahhahahaha

12-02-09 05:28 AM
    Ok last one for now.
    I will be back.
    muahahhahahhaa. haha.

12-02-09 05:29 AM
    Good morning chatty panda, good morning Ed.
    I was hoping for a shot at 60K
    But I created a post monster who is out of control.
    Instant karma is harsh sometimes. Sigh...

I cant fit my fist in my mouth.

My mouth hurts from trying to do that.

(I have a feeling this will be used in "thats what she said" thread. )
    Darn! No hidden cameras around when you really need them.
    12-02-09 05:39 AM
    Good morning chatty panda, good morning Ed.
    I was hoping for a shot at 60K
    But I created a post monster who is out of control.
    Instant karma is harsh sometimes. Sigh...

Darn! No hidden cameras around when you really need them.
    Good morning! Thats almost like chatty kathy except its panda instead of kathy. haha.

Nope. I got it! HAHAAHA. No you just gave me the idea. I was already talkative. hehe
    12-02-09 05:56 AM
    It smells like bacon here!

12-02-09 05:57 AM
    MMMMM baaccconnnn

12-02-09 05:57 AM
86,726 ... 23992400240124022403 ...