Perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I heard a rumor (thankfully it was just a rumor) that they were going to split the last book into two movies. Ghey... Glad they pulled their heads out of that one.
    11-10-09 06:22 PM
    :::: drops in, fearful Vamp may live up to her name, wears kevlar turtleneck, just in case ::::

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood

11-10-09 06:33 PM
    II hate how the fourms look in my storm urgh

why's that chad? Oh! Wait, it is a lot diff than the curve-i rem now. Yea, it is kinda weird, have u tried zooming the screen a little?

11-10-09 06:49 PM
    hi everyone

11-10-09 06:50 PM
    I heard a rumor (thankfully it was just a rumor) that they were going to split the last book into two movies. Ghey... Glad they pulled their heads out of that one.
    They've been speculating about that for a while. I'm still waiting to see an official announcement that they will be filming Breaking Dawn. All of the actors were originally signed on for the first three.

:::: drops in, fearful Vamp may live up to her name, wears kevlar turtleneck, just in case ::::

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood

Don't worry. I'm only sleepless, not bloodthirsty.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 11-10-09 at 07:09 PM.
    11-10-09 06:57 PM
    Well that's a relief kaka!

I'm loading up my backup Pearl. The good one got a little wet, and the shortcut to dry didn't work. Hopefully I'll have everything functioning soon. It did feel nice out there, but the Emonster walks way too slow.
    11-10-09 07:54 PM
    My phone is on the charge right now. Someone should come take this G1 out of my hand before I think about jumping ship to an Android phone. I love the browser on this thing!

Posted from my G1 at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 08:25 PM
    just stopping in to say howdy.... its been a couple of weeks since i stopped by.....

HOWDY YALL
    11-10-09 09:54 PM
    Ello ya'll and g'night ya'll, I had a long day and my exchange went well. I talked with the manager at the geek squad aboot the sh**y service and professionalism I was presented at the time of my purchase, she said sorry and I said really? They call themselves computer experts? They were trying to tell me that I needed a dual core processor to play Counter-Strike Source, huh?

I'm not a "computer expert" but sure as s***** know that CSS doesn't need a lot to run it! Then they went on telling me this laptop is mainly used for surfing the internet only, huh? Then they said the reason it gets brought back in is cause it won't let certain software installed on it, huh? They kept going on and on aboot this laptop, it was like they didn't know jack smitch aboot it, lol!

I told them I will not be inquiring with them for any needs ever again and I will be spreading the word like chicken fried rice! Most of the agents there only have like 5 years of experience and what not. I told them they might want to invest several hours on youtube and they might actually learn something.

This just proves that even with a degree you aren't always that more intelligent then those who don't have a degree. I'm half m**** tired and just felt like ranting even though I know it will not make sense, lmfao! well gotta hit the hay and pass the beep out.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-10-09 10:27 PM
    Oh yeah, on the BlackBerry site the 8530 full specs are all up on there and what not, sorry if ya'll already knew aboot it. That is going to be my next BB, I'm so anxious for it to come out! I will be one who will wait at least 6 months though! Going to sleep now and hiding my BB and my laptop now! Talk to ya'll later, take it easy, be safe, and peace!

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-10-09 10:35 PM
    Hello empty room.
    11-10-09 11:27 PM
    Not quite kiddo, but very soon.
    11-10-09 11:55 PM
    You are up WAY past your bedtime mister!
    11-10-09 11:58 PM
    They took these nasty rugs we had in our office out and cleaned them 3 times and they were still disgusting, im sure thats what was a part of what was making me sneeze. I still think theres something else because im sneezing again. UGH.
    11-10-09 11:59 PM
    Yeah, it is past my bedtime.

Who knows what they stirred up, moving those puppies out of there.
    11-11-09 12:08 AM
    Dirt from ancient egypt I think.

Good grief this has been a crazy day and week. I want the weekend to be here!!!

Goodnight soon fluffy im sure your furry eyes will close soon lol.
    11-11-09 12:11 AM
    As soon as I have my widdle Pearl running just right. I hope your weekend comes soon to
    11-11-09 12:21 AM
    Your still working on that thing?

Lets hope and pray I dont get the flu. Another person in here is sick and could be the flu, and my throat is starting to hurt already.
    *puts on protective gear*
    11-11-09 12:29 AM
    Good idea to don protection panda. I got it up and working again a while ago. I was just ticked off at official BBM5 today, so I'm going back to the leak. Well, and a couple other minor modifications. It's almost done, I'd just go to bed, but eh, I want to sleep sound tonight.
    11-11-09 12:38 AM
    I've never had a problem with the official BBM5. hmmm. Plus I'd just get more mad trying to fix it.

Sleep like a baby
    11-11-09 12:43 AM
    Thanks panda, I will. I was being a pistol about transfering a 5MB mp3, and wouldn't let me save transfers where I wanted them.
    11-11-09 12:48 AM
    Ahhhhhh! Just about to boot for the last time. Be so nice to have the good one back, and better than ever. 3 days in rice, Pffffffffffffffffffffffft!
    11-11-09 12:53 AM
    Never tried to transfer that large of a file on mine. But it works so im not worried about it.

yayy for mr fluffy kitteh! I'll see your sleepy self in a while.
    11-11-09 12:59 AM
    Little late, but I'm here. Took a while to get things set back up this morning. Hi panda

11-11-09 05:22 AM
    Your late!!!!!! You make me so sad
    LMFAO Hi fluffy
    UGH I WANT TO LEAVE WORK NOW!!
    I want my doorhandle back
    11-11-09 05:24 AM
86,775 ... 22892290229122922293 ...