I'm doing alright I told him not to do it. Loud exhaust sounds stupid on vehicles with little engines (no offense to those losers out there ) It's like a 2.0L 4 cyl... You couldn't buy a smaller truck if you wanted to.
    Actually, you could. My parents bought an S-10 pickup in 83, and it had a 1.9L Isuzu engine sporting a whopping 84 HP, with a 4 speed manual tranny.

They then hooked a huge trailer to it, drove down near Waco, Texas, and picked up a pregnant mustang mare, in the rain, and toted her up to our home place. 2 1/2 tons of horse and trailer. Got stuck fender deep in black clay mud, and had the bumper yanked off getting it out.

That truck never drove the same again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 09:59 AM
    I wonder if they will make me change my sig?

10-26-09 10:01 AM
    Now CB is being infested with; "I upgraded my OS and now all my data/apps/etc is gone, I didn't install DM cause I thought I didn't need to!". I mean really, why does it seem like so many noobz are jumping to upgrade their OS, even though they only had it for a week or so? I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to use a smartphone if their not smart enough to understand what backing up your data/apps/etc means. Rant ended!

10-26-09 11:36 AM
    That's funny !

Gluteus Maximus you should hear my car.

No one deleted my signature, but there were complaints. I'll have another creative one up to take it's place.

I find it hard to believe someone can't see the humor in my former signature.

10-26-09 11:47 AM
    We finally get an answer about DirecTV and when I call they say I need a $200 deposit because of my credit. UGH. I hope when Steve calls he doesn't get told he has to pay a deposit too.

10-26-09 03:27 PM
    hey everyone been runnin errands all day! Whew! Can't wait to just chillax later & watch the foose-ball game! LOL
    AwKasi - I hope that when Steve calls it'll work out for you! They ask for such a big deposit to "insure" their equipment probably from getting screwed over in the past! I hope it goes well for you
    I'll try to stop back in later
    Pop , really, they busted your chops for your siggy?

10-26-09 03:52 PM
    hey everyone been runnin errands all day! Whew! Can't wait to just chillax later & watch the foose-ball game! LOL
    AwKasi - I hope that when Steve calls it'll work out for you! They ask for such a big deposit to "insure" their equipment probably from getting screwed over in the past! I hope it goes well for you
    I'll try to stop back in later
    Pop , really, they busted your chops for your siggy?

Probably something like that. They said the equipment they give us is worth almost $1200 so because of my credit I'd have to give a deposit. The rep I spoke with said that we will get the deposit back but it is refunded in increments credited to our account. I'd have no problem paying it if we had it right now.

Steve is calling when he gets out of the shower. He was filthy when he came in from work and I told him he couldn't sit on our new couches till he cleaned up; they're white & his jeans were practically black when he walked in the door

Thanks. I'm hoping it goes well too.

10-26-09 04:45 PM
    Woot! I knew he could get it without having to pay a deposit. Come Wednesday we'll finally have TV

10-26-09 05:23 PM
    Man I hope so kaka, I've been very impressed with Direct TV. Even with all the storms we have here, I rarely loose a signal.

10-26-09 05:24 PM
    Yay!

10-26-09 05:26 PM
    I'm glad he was able to get it. Now we can stop watching the same movies over & over.

I love how someone posted "---- you" to someone else in that thread about people minding their own business and it was reported but the post is still there (shh I know.. I know.. kind of defeats the point of the thread.)

10-26-09 05:40 PM
    Woot! Woot! That's great Kasi! Woo! Hoo! Glad to hear the good news.

10-26-09 05:48 PM
    That entire thread lost it's point almost from inception. I find the handicap hating vile and disgusting.

10-26-09 05:50 PM
    hi everyone!!!!!!
    10-26-09 05:51 PM
    Chadski!!! Where have you been young man?

10-26-09 05:54 PM
    having one h*ll of a weekend
    10-26-09 05:54 PM
    Do tell.

10-26-09 05:57 PM
    it was a good weekend....the end
    10-26-09 06:03 PM
    In other words, Chad has a smile on his face you couldn't remove with a disc sander.

10-26-09 06:31 PM
    Wow Chadski, all the sordid details and everything. Shall I put that in novel form for you?

I'm glad you had a good time man!

10-26-09 06:32 PM
    That's great Kasi! Did you get the free DVR? Not really free, they charge 5 to use it . I pay it because I can't live without it, hahahaha.

10-26-09 06:35 PM
    Oh, hi everyone! Back from the upgrade wars. This one was a bit of a pain, but OK so far.

10-26-09 06:41 PM
    Woot! Woot! That's great Kasi! Woo! Hoo! Glad to hear the good news.

Thanks.

That entire thread lost it's point almost from inception. I find the handicap hating vile and disgusting.

I know it did. Me too. You know half those people wouldn't be saying that stuff if they were handicapped. My dad has one of those tags because of his heart condition. Just by looking at him you wouldn't think he needs it but he does have bad days when he can barely walk 10 feet without having to stop to rest, although he has gotten a bit better since they put in his pacemaker/defibulator and doesn't have to use the tag as often anymore.

hi everyone!!!!!!
    Hi Chad!

That's great Kasi! Did you get the free DVR? Not really free, they charge 5 to use it . I pay it because I can't live without it, hahahaha.

Yep. We got the free DVR upgrade. All we had to pay for was "handling" whatever that means...

10-26-09 06:54 PM
    hey chad & Mikey
    How you guys doin?
    chad - I didn't bbm you because your busy signal was up with your hungover msg so I didn't want to disturb you are you feelin better at least?

10-26-09 06:59 PM
    Kasi - the handling? Are you gettin it shipped to your house? Maybe that's what they meant - its the only logical thing I could think of atm.

10-26-09 07:00 PM
86,726 ... 22402241224222432244 ...