you should see his other threads. yikes!
    Well he says he's physically challenged. Says he could still work but noone will hire him because of his problems. I'm not sure about that... I wouldn't hire him because of his miserable attitude and outlook on life. Seems like a very sad guy. He just needs some help.
    10-06-09 10:52 PM
    i know BK, things like meeting people take time, ive leaned to slow down and not rush things, that only screws you in the end
    10-06-09 10:55 PM
    yea im working all night LSG, im watchin american pie...its a classic haha
    "This one time, at band camp..." hahahahahaha

i think his username on cb is mattyg151 =) we've been talking everyday for a little over 2 months now.
    Cool. Good for you.

Why so, tomorrow? Why not now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm running a leaked beta 5.0 for the 8330 which does not work with bbm 5, so I've been using bbm 4.7, which is compatible. The one coming out tomorrow will supposedly be compatible with this o/s.

Going from bbm 5.0 to 4.7 is like going from having your own car to being forced to take the bus.
    10-06-09 10:56 PM
    Ahh, I forgot you were playing with the 5.0 OS. I decided that with my limited access to a computer, I'll stay with stable and working.

10-06-09 10:59 PM
    Well he says he's physically challenged. Says he could still work but noone will hire him because of his problems. I'm not sure about that... I wouldn't hire him because of his miserable attitude and outlook on life. Seems like a very sad guy. He just needs some help.
    "We don't take kindly to yer types 'round here."
    10-06-09 11:00 PM
    "We don't take kindly to yer types 'round here."
    Now Skeeter, he aint hurting nobody

Do you like picking on minorities? We don't take kindly to social ignorance

Anyhow, I'm going to go to bed. After apologizing to that guy. Later losers!
    10-06-09 11:03 PM
    i know BK, things like meeting people take time, ive leaned to slow down and not rush things, that only screws you in the end
    Well, with you approaching, 22? I think you'll be glad to take the time to season.

Realistically, the closer you are to 28, the better your chances are of having a successful marriage are.

I was 23 when I married my ex. 11 years of sheer misery, and not for lack of trying.

10-06-09 11:04 PM
    im 22, ill be 23 in feb, yea im not rushing anymore
    10-06-09 11:06 PM
    Well, with you approaching, 22? I think you'll be glad to take the time to season.

Realistically, the closer you are to 28, the better your chances are of having a successful marriage are.

I was 23 when I married my ex. 11 years of sheer misery, and not for lack of trying.

yay, i'm 25. i'm almost there, lol.
    10-06-09 11:06 PM
    I really hope you aren't feeling old yet, cate . Pretty ladies shouldn't have to feel old. And surely shouldn't feel desperate.

10-06-09 11:12 PM
    I really hope you aren't feeling old yet, cate . Pretty ladies shouldn't have to feel old. And surely shouldn't feel desperate.

well, i feel old because i work with youth who tell me i look like i'm 18 or 35. really, it's an emotional rollercoaster everyday, lol jk.

and no, i don't settle. if i did, i'd be with one of my many, lame ex's.
    10-06-09 11:13 PM
    Now Skeeter, he aint hurting nobody

Do you like picking on minorities? We don't take kindly to social ignorance

Anyhow, I'm going to go to bed. After apologizing to that guy. Later losers!
    What?! I have nothing against Jewish candle holders.

Later BS.

well, i feel old because i work with youth who tell me i look like i'm 18 or 35. really, it's an emotional rollercoaster everyday, lol jk.

and no, i don't settle. if i did, i'd be with one of my many, lame ex's.
    I agree. Never settle. Wait for the one you know is right.
    10-06-09 11:17 PM
    I divorced my ex 10 years ago, in a 2+ year battle of wills while I was fighting cancer and unemployed, residing in a hospital bed.

I waited a year to get myself back into a decent frame of mind.

I had many potentials when I listed my ad on Yahoo Personals. I answered quite a few ads that women had written, then went with my own.

And my, how the replies rolled in. Can't tell you how many I had to tell no, because they were too young for me. Several were outside my other range, too, but not as badly.

Our first date coulda been straight out of an e-Harmony ad. Clicked into place like Legos.

10-06-09 11:21 PM
    i thought about doing online dating stuff, but i dunno who im gonna meet, but then again it might be better
    10-06-09 11:24 PM
    i thought about doing online dating stuff, but i dunno who im gonna meet, but then again it might be better
    could've met a psycho like me! =)
    10-06-09 11:25 PM
    Well, I understand that, cate . From the pics I've seen, you have a hard to guess quality about you. I guessed about 24 when I first saw your pics, but don't go blurting that out until I know you wouldn't be insulted by the guess.

I can tell you're pretty sharp, but I can also see a vulnerability towards people who would take advantage of your spirit.

10-06-09 11:26 PM
    lol cate :P
    10-06-09 11:27 PM
    time to get 11 hours of sleep, lol. night, y'all!
    10-06-09 11:30 PM
    Temet nosce, Chad . The better you know yourself, the better you will know what woman fits into your life. And from what I know, a wilting flower ain't gonna cut it.

10-06-09 11:30 PM
    good night cate
    10-06-09 11:32 PM
    time to get 11 hours of sleep, lol. night, y'all!
    G'night, cate . I'll be fading out soon, myself. Lotta driving to do tomorrow.

10-06-09 11:32 PM
    I'm out too. If anyone gets bored, they might find the OP of this thread amusing.
    bbm 5.0 bunch off horse sh*& - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    10-06-09 11:40 PM
    goodnight BK
    10-06-09 11:41 PM
    howdy yall whats up? my bbm went whacko the other day, think i accidently deleted some people its been making me mad.
    10-07-09 03:39 AM
    my phone is all messed up, my keyboard is messed
    10-07-09 03:58 AM
86,775 ... 21592160216121622163 ...