well, good night tbl see ya in the morning....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 08:42 PM
    I need to post my rib recipe! It is so easy and tasty. Just need to do it when it's cooler out because they need to bake at a low temp for hours. Then a short time on the grill in the sauce of your choice, mmmmmm!

The idea behind the housing color and black keypad was a Black and Blue Berry!

09-29-09 09:05 PM
    Hey y'all. How's it going? What's new?

09-29-09 09:19 PM
    Hey Sandy not much. Been kinda absent today, workin hard and not playing much at all. It's sad.

Mike that sounds like a good idea. We need to have recipe day. You pick it.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-29-09 09:51 PM
    sorry, my bad, how has your day been Sandy?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-29-09 09:55 PM
    Slept thru most of the day after having been up most of the night harassing the person or two on my list who were up too. Lol. Since doing the nights only deal my already biased sleep pattern has shifted more towards awake at night. Lol

Ribs sound good to me. All I really need is a good garlic or bourbon marinade though, don't need too much in the way of bbq sauce or anything. Let's get the deep fryer out and deep fry some Twinkies for after dinner. Nothing tells you a meal was good like feeling your arteries hardening.

09-29-09 10:16 PM
    Sleeping patterns are hard to change. I love cooking ribs too, and your right BBQ sauce shouldn't be needed. I smoke mine for many hours though. With a secret combination of woods, after an overnight marinade.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missle" in a speedo once they get here.

09-29-09 10:32 PM
    Sleeping patterns are hard to change. I love cooking ribs too, and your right BBQ sauce shouldn't be needed. I smoke mine for many hours though. With a secret combination of woods, after an overnight marinade.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missle" in a speedo once they get here.

So whens the official CB rib-fest? What's a good commercial made smoker? I don't have one as yet. Need to pick one up one of these days.

LMAO. Yes, people have no clue when posting to forums. They can't be bothered to actually read anything like forums, FAQ's or anything. What, you mean you don't just post where ever you want? Its not just here. Off road forum I used to moderate, radio forum I'm sometimes guest admin at, etc. Same thing.

09-29-09 11:07 PM
    Ahh, settled in for the evening, gotta get up early and let them get this load of foodservice boxes off.

As for smoking, its about time to see my friends at my meat supplier and smoke some brisket and pork loin. Do up some ribs, also. Slow smoked, with my Jack Daniel's special enhancements. Mouth watering, mind warping.

09-29-09 11:14 PM
    What's going on in TBL tonight? I have to work thursday now asawell! Uggghh... A day off is never coming
    09-29-09 11:28 PM
    Ahh, settled in for the evening, gotta get up early and let them get this load of foodservice boxes off.

As for smoking, its about time to see my friends at my meat supplier and smoke some brisket and pork loin. Do up some ribs, also. Slow smoked, with my Jack Daniel's special enhancements. Mouth watering, mind warping.

Sounds like a good way to go with the ribs. What do you use for a smoker?

09-29-09 11:29 PM
    The best smoker is the one in your backyard Sandy. I bought a fairly cheap one that's two tier, and with a little axperience it works great. I smoke my ribs about 12 hours and my brisket at least 16. I check it once every couple hours after it gets going, and just work the wood to keep it an even temperature.

Goodnight you guys and lurking gals. I'll see you in the morning.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missle" in a speedo once they get here.

09-29-09 11:30 PM
    I won the grand prize of a 3-tier propane smoker that I use with a good amount of wood/s, depending on the meat. I get a very consistent quality and a lot of flavor. It's something thst requires smoking to turkeys at thanksgiving, just to have any leftovers. My smoker makes me friends quickly.

09-29-09 11:34 PM
    I have 4 meat marinaters, and a vacuum sealer for when I smoke in bulk. That way my meat doesn't get dried out when I store it. I like to smoke a like meats, and sometimes use one, then a second type of wood, or a blend, if I get it set up right.

09-29-09 11:39 PM
    I also smoke large potatoes soaked in sea salt brine, they totally knock your socks off when they are done.

09-29-09 11:40 PM
    I microwave pizza pockets I shouldn't say stuff like that when I work in a kitchen... But damn do I love those things
    09-29-09 11:48 PM
    Lol. Those things are pretty good and a nice convenient snack, BS. Way more speedy to make than smoked ribs.

09-30-09 12:27 AM
    Lol I've never even read the box on those things. Probably got a gram or so of trans-fat in each one Oh well..... I figure if that guy in the states can eat 10 000 big macs, which is like 2 grams of trans-fat each... Like 44 pounds of trans-fat. Can't be that bad for you
    09-30-09 12:30 AM
    Yeah, no sense worrying about what foods are going to be your demise. Get too healthy and your chance of dying from being struck by a bus while out jogging starts to go up.

09-30-09 12:35 AM
    Yeah, no sense worrying about what foods are going to be your demise. Get too healthy and your chance of dying from being struck by a bus while out jogging starts to go up.

Well then! I guess we can see you're a pessimist

Lol, I just typed in youtube.com and I put a in there... Not thinking right. Too much work. "www.youtube.com " Lol
    09-30-09 12:37 AM
    Well then! I guess we can see you're a pessimist

Lol, I just typed in youtube.com and I put a in there... Not thinking right. Too much work. "www.youtube.com " Lol
    Just a realist and stastician. . I know the overweight peoples' odds of getting off the couch is lower as their weight goes up. Therefore we can deduce that healthier people are up and about more yielding more chances for the bus and less for the health nut. Lol.

Very nice. They should change their domain name to that.

09-30-09 12:42 AM
    28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28!
    09-30-09 12:47 AM
    Just a realist and stastician. . I know the overweight peoples' odds of getting off the couch is lower as their weight goes up. Therefore we can deduce that healthier people are up and about more yielding more chances for the bus and less for the health nut. Lol.

Very nice. They should change their domain name to that.

Hey, I'm a realist too Isn't it nice? "Realistically" we're the smartest group of people All the sunshine loving optimists have died out

Obesity is such a big problem now... I hate seeing people that are so large they've bought one of those skooters... You got bigger and bigger with no attempt to lose the wait. Now the little exercise you got walking to the variety store is gone. Most of those people will never get healthier Then they keep getting bigger until they physically couldn't lose the wait anymore, even if they wanted to.

Hey Cate!!! 28 days for your mail order husband?
    09-30-09 12:47 AM
    hush, i'm excited! =)
    09-30-09 12:54 AM
    hush, i'm excited! =)
    Lol. Who you meeting with anyway? What's their CB name?
    09-30-09 01:06 AM
86,775 ... 21262127212821292130 ...