uhhh fluffy pandas no give that kinda love just uhh friendly love. bwhahaha jk pandas give you friend love. Seriously.

::: pandas give fluffy a nice hug and frolic in the green pasture:::
    Yes sir. I am feeling a lot better.
    WooHoo!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 04:21 AM
    Wow! If it weren't for my data/messaging usage, I would be better off with a prepaid phone.

My billing cycle is over on the 16th and I've used a total of 154 minutes. Only 40 of those are actually deducted from my total monthly minutes. The rest are free nights/weekend/mobile-to-mobile/myfaves minutes.

Ugh I know I hate being sick! Hopefully this winter I dont catch as much crap as I did last year. Yeah 3 hours, it was nice getting out at 5am on friday lol. Yeah it was a nice place and I love the weather there. I really wanna go to Vegas.
    I don't get sick often but usually when I do it's bad. I'm glad this time it didn't last long. Aw, I hope you don't either. Lol. I bet it was. Getting out of work early is always nice. Cool. We need to take a weekend away sometime. Hopefully after we take care of some of these bills this month I'll be able to talk Steve into taking a weekend off and going up to the Poconos or something.
    09-15-09 04:23 AM
    im a naked fairy?!
    You would catch that. Teeheehee!

Good night .

09-15-09 04:26 AM
    09-15-09 04:28 AM
    G'night ya'll, I'm aboot to pass the beep out!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-15-09 04:29 AM
    Wow! If it weren't for my data/messaging usage, I would be better off with a prepaid phone.

My billing cycle is over on the 16th and I've used a total of 154 minutes. Only 40 of those are actually deducted from my total monthly minutes. The rest are free nights/weekend/mobile-to-mobile/myfaves minutes.

I don't get sick often but usually when I do it's bad. I'm glad this time it didn't last long. Aw, I hope you don't either. Lol. I bet it was. Getting out of work early is always nice. Cool. We need to take a weekend away sometime. Hopefully after we take care of some of these bills this month I'll be able to talk Steve into taking a weekend off and going up to the Poconos or something.
    That would be fun. A weekend away is always nice.

You would catch that. Teeheehee!

Good night .

uhh yeah I caught that!! When its pink and has pictures, I pay attention. (dont be a perv I know what your thinking! )
    Night Tripster!

WooHoo!

Lol.

Oh yeah. I've been meaning to ask you if you could take a look at this thread. I'm trying to help this guy out who can't get any OS to load onto his phone after wiping it. He says he tried both "How To" tutorials for fixing a dead/nuked Blackberry, tried the one with the battery out of the device, tried using different OS's and nothing will get his phone back up and running. Another person posted in the thread saying they are having the same problem. I searched the forums for anyone else having this problem that found a solution to it but all of them were able to get it fixed using one of the "How To" tutorials. This thread seriously has me stumped. http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/rel...-works-312114/
    awww hehehehehe
    09-15-09 04:31 AM

I'm the same, tons of data and very few billable minutes.

09-15-09 04:32 AM

uhh yeah I caught that!! When its pink and has pictures, I pay attention.
    It would be. I know he definitely deserves to take some time off of work but refuses to until we've got everything straightened out. The last time he was able to take a vacation, he received his pay but didn't take the week off. Hopefully I'll be able to convince him.
    09-15-09 04:37 AM
    I'm the same, tons of data and very few billable minutes.

I'm going to keep a close eye on our bill for the next two or three months and if we still don't get anywhere close to our minutes I'll be changing our rate plan again. I just lowered it two months ago and now we are using even less minutes than before. I think the myfaves has played a big role in that because the few people I do call regularly are on mine and Steve put both his work and AAA on his so every time he has to call them the minutes are no longer billable.
    09-15-09 04:40 AM
    It would be. I know he definitely deserves to take some time off of work but refuses to until we've got everything straightened out. The last time he was able to take a vacation, he received his pay but didn't take the week off. Hopefully I'll be able to convince him.
    I hope he does too. Everyone needs time off. I dont ever ask for it very often, because if I do everyone complains that no one can cover, and I never get enough notice to take off. Have you been in a T-mobile store lately? Tried out any phones? We dont have a t-mobile store, they have the phones in walmart but you cant play with them.
    09-15-09 04:41 AM
    Night Tripster!

Lol.

Oh yeah. I've been meaning to ask you if you could take a look at this thread. I'm trying to help this guy out who can't get any OS to load onto his phone after wiping it. He says he tried both "How To" tutorials for fixing a dead/nuked Blackberry, tried the one with the battery out of the device, tried using different OS's and nothing will get his phone back up and running. Another person posted in the thread saying they are having the same problem. I searched the forums for anyone else having this problem that found a solution to it but all of them were able to get it fixed using one of the "How To" tutorials. This thread seriously has me stumped. http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/rel...-works-312114/
    G_d willing I've solved that for them kaka. Thanks for pointing me there. Whenever someone is having difficulties with an install, one of the first questions I ask now is, "Are you using DM5.0?". It seems to be a prevalent problem.

Ok you two, I'm ditching the scene for a few. Got some more threads to run through, and a shower to take. See you both, and anyone else that drops in, real soon.
    09-15-09 04:42 AM

uhh yeah I caught that!! When its pink and has pictures, I pay attention. (dont be a perv I know what your thinking! )
    Who me
    09-15-09 04:45 AM
    Who me
    You are a bad fluffy! lol
    see ya lata TBL gata
    09-15-09 04:47 AM
    I hope he does too. Everyone needs time off. I dont ever ask for it very often, because if I do everyone complains that no one can cover, and I never get enough notice to take off. Have you been in a T-mobile store lately? Tried out any phones? We dont have a t-mobile store, they have the phones in walmart but you cant play with them.
    I know what you mean. He rarely asks for time off but when he does his boss usually gives it to him as long as he gives long enough notice.

I was at one maybe two weeks ago. I checked out that one non-Blackberry phone they have that I liked, the Comeback. It's a pretty nice phone. I also messed around with the new MyTouch and the 8900. If I liked touchscreens the MyTouch would be a great phone, but I'm not a fan of them. Playing with the 8900 made me again wish I had gotten it instead of the 8320. It's such a nice device. I wanted to play with the 8520 while I was there but the one they had wouldn't turn on. They're opening a new T-Mo store in the same shopping center as the new Wal-Mart soon. I'm probably going to go there when they do open and see what phones they have there.

G_d willing I've solved that for them kaka. Thanks for pointing me there. Whenever someone is having difficulties with an install, one of the first questions I ask now is, "Are you using DM5.0?". It seems to be a prevalent problem.

Ok you two, I'm ditching the scene for a few. Got some more threads to run through, and a shower to take. See you both, and anyone else that drops in, real soon.
    Ah. I wouldn't even have thought of that. I'm still using DM 4.5 and always forget there are newer versions of it out.
    09-15-09 05:05 AM
    I know what you mean. He rarely asks for time off but when he does his boss usually gives it to him as long as he gives long enough notice.

I was at one maybe two weeks ago. I checked out that one non-Blackberry phone they have that I liked, the Comeback. It's a pretty nice phone. I also messed around with the new MyTouch and the 8900. If I liked touchscreens the MyTouch would be a great phone, but I'm not a fan of them. Playing with the 8900 made me again wish I had gotten it instead of the 8320. It's such a nice device. I wanted to play with the 8520 while I was there but the one they had wouldn't turn on. They're opening a new T-Mo store in the same shopping center as the new Wal-Mart soon. I'm probably going to go there when they do open and see what phones they have there.

The MyTouch looks pretty neat, and the behold does too. I'm getting mixed signals on the behold keep reading that its great and then other people hate it.
    09-15-09 05:11 AM
    Good morning everyone

09-15-09 05:23 AM
    The MyTouch looks pretty neat, and the behold does too. I'm getting mixed signals on the behold keep reading that its great and then other people hate it.
    It does. The only thing I would be skeptical about is the ease/difficulty of typing on it. That's one thing that keeps me away from touch screens. My iPod is nearly impossible to type on without having tons of mistakes.

I haven't heard much about the Behold but one of the guys Steve works with has a MyTouch and he loves it. Of course he has a cell phone addiction though and a newer phone came out that he wants so now he's selling it to get that phone.

I don't know if it is still available, since they didn't have it in store when I was there, but the one touch screen phone that I've considered getting looks pretty awesome. The Samsung Memoir. I don't know how good of a phone it is but it has an 8MP camera, which is what caught my attention.

There is also a new Android phone coming out soon called the Motorola CLIQ. They have it on the T-Mobile website. It looks like it may be a decent phone too.
    09-15-09 05:26 AM
    Good morning Chad!
    09-15-09 05:30 AM
    Good morning everyone

Morning chad!
    It does. The only thing I would be skeptical about is the ease/difficulty of typing on it. That's one thing that keeps me away from touch screens. My iPod is nearly impossible to type on without having tons of mistakes.

I haven't heard much about the Behold but one of the guys Steve works with has a MyTouch and he loves it. Of course he has a cell phone addiction though and a newer phone came out that he wants so now he's selling it to get that phone.

I don't know if it is still available, since they didn't have it in store when I was there, but the one touch screen phone that I've considered getting looks pretty awesome. The Samsung Memoir. I don't know how good of a phone it is but it has an 8MP camera, which is what caught my attention.

There is also a new Android phone coming out soon called the Motorola CLIQ. They have it on the T-Mobile website. It looks like it may be a decent phone too.
    Wow 8MP? Reason why I am asking, I am prbly going to join T mobile because ATT is being stupid and wants to much money for a deposit and I can have a way cheaper bill and have internet on my phone. I would pay like $75 a month versus way to much on ATT.
    09-15-09 05:31 AM
    Good morning shilah, chad, kasi, lurkers...

Kasi, the storm2 is apparently VERY improved in regards to typing. Should be out in 1-3 months. There will be a GSM (9520)and CDMA (9550) version.

09-15-09 05:32 AM
    Morning chad!

Wow 8MP? Reason why I am asking, I am prbly going to join T mobile because ATT is being stupid and wants to much money for a deposit and I can have a way cheaper bill and have internet on my phone. I would pay like $75 a month versus way to much on ATT.
    Haha. Yep! 8MP. It's a pretty much camera with a phone on it! The new one that's coming out soon has a 5MP camera on it. That's why I love T-Mobile. They aren't very expensive. They do have a grace period when you buy phones. I don't know how it would work buying the phone from Wal-Mart or off their website but I know if you buy a phone from a corporate store you have 14 days to take it back and exchange it if you don't like it.

Kasi, the storm2 is apparently VERY improved in regards to typing. Should be out in 1-3 months. There will be a GSM (9520)and CDMA (9550) version.

Good morning!

I've heard that. I would have to try it out myself though to see if I'd be able to use it regularly. I entered a contest one of the CBer's that gets his hands on pre-release devices is having to win one of the 9520s. It's pretty sweet that this guy has a contest every few weeks for a new phone.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-15-09 at 05:46 AM.
    09-15-09 05:42 AM

Morning!
    Haha. Yep! 8MP. It's a pretty much camera with a phone on it! The new one that's coming out soon has a 5MP camera on it. That's why I love T-Mobile. They aren't very expensive. They do have a grace period when you buy phones. I don't know how it would work buying the phone from Wal-Mart or off their website but I know if you buy a phone from a corporate store you have 14 days to take it back and exchange it if you don't like it.

Good morning!

I've heard that. I would have to try it out myself though to see if I'd be able to use it regularly.
    Good gravy that is BEYOND crazy! I love taking pictures and I hate carrying my camera around so even the 5 would be good! The Behold has a 5MP in it, and its a touch screen. I could probably get use to the touchscreen if I had time. Of course it will be a few months unless I can get my dad to cancel my phone and then get the tmobile one and with the extra money I can give that to him. IDK so many options and I cant ever make up my mind.
    09-15-09 05:51 AM
    Good morning Chadski and LSG. Well in TBL for Brian. What's shakin' and bakin'?

09-15-09 06:08 AM
86,775 ... 19781979198019811982 ...