Good luck with your friend, Chad. I hope it works out favorably and you can keep her hanging on until you can get her some professional type help also.

Hi everyone else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 04:04 AM
    Im ok still kinda ugggh lol. Hows mr fluffy kitteh?
    09-08-09 04:06 AM
    Good luck with your friend, Chad. I hope it works out favorably and you can keep her hanging on until you can get her some professional type help also.

Hi everyone else.

hi timmy, you stuck in the well or did you climb out?
    09-08-09 04:07 AM
    Climbed out on my own this time. Good thing I thought ahead and brought my Bat Belt with the grappling hook on it. .

09-08-09 04:09 AM
    Climbed out on my own this time. Good thing I thought ahead and brought my Bat Belt with the grappling hook on it. .

well arent you just smart lol
    09-08-09 04:10 AM
    Yep, figured I better, my rescue panda I ordered seemed a bit hungover still. Couldn't take the chance.

09-08-09 04:12 AM
    Yep, figured I better, my rescue panda I ordered seemed a bit hungover still. Couldn't take the chance.

HEY! The panda's are fine! Just has a hurt tummy some lol.
    09-08-09 04:13 AM
    HEY! The panda's are fine! Just has a hurt tummy some lol.
    . Well puking just hearing the word tequila doesn't bode well for someone stuck down in a hole in the ground since gravity still functions there and I forgot an umbrella.

09-08-09 04:16 AM
    Very wise move Sandy! I agree with you about Chadski's friend also. That can be quite difficult, but I know Chadski is the man for the task.

I'm a little dazed this morning Shilah, but shaking it off as quickly as possible. I need to get a move on soon!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-08-09 04:17 AM
    . Well puking just hearing the word tequila doesn't bode well for someone stuck down in a hole in the ground since gravity still functions there and I forgot an umbrella.

It doesnt take much for me to puke. Sun the boys were hunting dove's and one of my friends was pulling the feathers and stuff off and I almost puked it was nasty. I had to make myself not and that was hard lol.

Very wise move Sandy! I agree with you about Chadski's friend also. That can be quite difficult, but I know Chadski is the man for the task.

I'm a little dazed this morning Shilah, but shaking it off as quickly as possible. I need to get a move on soon!

You can do it!
    09-08-09 04:28 AM
    Thanks Shilah! I can and I will. I can dig the dove story, takes something to observe that and not have it bother you.

Morning Vamp! I see you out there.

09-08-09 04:36 AM
    vamp left early last night lol
    09-08-09 04:37 AM
    Thanks Shilah! I can and I will. I can dig the dove story, takes something to observe that and not have it bother you.

Morning Vamp! I see you out there.

your welcome oh fluffy one. I just cant watch that stuff or do it I wouldnt even touch it ugghhh it was not pleasant at all.
    09-08-09 04:40 AM
    your welcome oh fluffy one. I just cant watch that stuff or do it I wouldnt even touch it ugghhh it was not pleasant at all.
    Did you do any of the hunting or just tagging along? Should have them chip in and buy you a nice shotgun.

09-08-09 04:53 AM
    Did you do any of the hunting or just tagging along? Should have them chip in and buy you a nice shotgun.

I was just there. Nah I dont need one.
    09-08-09 04:58 AM
    I was just there. Nah I dont need one.
    Sure you do. Even if you don't go hunting, shooting the clays for practice can be some good entertainment. Especially if you practice a bit and get as good or better than some of the guys. Us guys don't like being out shot by a girl. .

09-08-09 05:01 AM
    Sure you do. Even if you don't go hunting, shooting the clays for practice can be some good entertainment. Especially if you practice a bit and get as good or better than some of the guys. Us guys don't like being out shot by a girl. .

I know guys are so sensitive.
    09-08-09 05:04 AM
    I know guys are so sensitive.
    Lol. Yep, thatd be us. Have you shot any guns before?

09-08-09 05:07 AM
    Lol. Yep, thatd be us. Have you shot any guns before?

Yep I have. I dont mind hunting but if I'm gonna kill something im going to eat it so only thing I would shoot is deer because I will not eat a bird.
    09-08-09 05:09 AM
    Yep I have. I dont mind hunting but if I'm gonna kill something im going to eat it so only thing I would shoot is deer because I will not eat a bird.
    Cool! One of those rare womens that shoot guns and dont mind the outdoors at least a bit?

I think I'm going to make some time for hunting deers this year. Ready for revenge on them after the one that took me and my bike out last June. Lol.

09-08-09 05:16 AM
    Cool! One of those rare womens that shoot guns and dont mind the outdoors at least a bit?

I think I'm going to make some time for hunting deers this year. Ready for revenge on them after the one that took me and my bike out last June. Lol.

I dont like the ones that kick really hard cuz that hurts lol. The outdoors is fine with me. I love camping and what not. I hit a deer with my car. I was only going 20 mph tho lol.
    09-08-09 05:19 AM
    I dont like the ones that kick really hard cuz that hurts lol. The outdoors is fine with me. I love camping and what not. I hit a deer with my car. I was only going 20 mph tho lol.
    Well crikey, I don't care if you don't like the big guns. Any guns is really cool to see a girl using. . More should at least try it out. Around here there seem to be so few that like guns and outdoors at least a little, would qualify as an endangered species.

Ouch. Was doing about 45 on the bike for my deer. I recommends cars or guns for deers. . If it hadn't ran off I'd have put its' head on a plaque with "SV650" listed for what it was taken with.

09-08-09 05:26 AM
    Well crikey, I don't care if you don't like the big guns. Any guns is really cool to see a girl using. . More should at least try it out. Around here there seem to be so few that like guns and outdoors at least a little, would qualify as an endangered species.

Ouch. Was doing about 45 on the bike for my deer. I recommends cars or guns for deers. . If it hadn't ran off I'd have put its' head on a plaque with "SV650" listed for what it was taken with.

I think the deer hurt my car more than I hurt it. My dad finally fixed from when that happened so I will be super mad if I hit a deer now.
    09-08-09 05:33 AM
    Good morning Wolf. Dang, I need to work on my ninja skills some more.

I've been lurking most of the night Chad. A decision was made yesterday that I needed to do a bit of research on so I was busy with that.

Good morning Shi and Sandman.

Speaking of shooting clays, I need to talk to the boys about going to the range soon. It's been a while.

09-08-09 05:33 AM
    Good morning Wolf. Dang, I need to work on my ninja skills some more.

I've been lurking most of the night Chad. A decision was made yesterday that I needed to do a bit of research on so I was busy with that.

Good morning Shi and Sandman.

Speaking of shooting clays, I need to talk to the boys about going to the range soon. It's been a while.

Morning!!!
    09-08-09 05:35 AM
86,775 ... 19231924192519261927 ...