hi Shi! glad to hear your feeling better. i forgot you mentioned that earlier - try to go with ginger ale or chamomile tea to settle your tummy

(i cant remember if last time i told you about ginger ale, if thats the one you dont like)

hello chad!
    09-05-09 06:13 PM
    I think I know exactly what you're saying Mom. It's been a fear of mine, but I believe I won't be leaving until that time has past. Thanks Sheli, your deep pink prose is appreciated.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    your welcome

im glad you understood what i meant, because like i said, im terrible at wording things sometimes and dont want it to come out sounding wrong
    09-05-09 06:16 PM
    hope they fix you all up tripster!

Thanks shelli and its tea I don't like.

Heading out the door. Check back in later

09-05-09 06:17 PM
    Shilah good to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully moms cooking will seal the deal.

And speaking of, evening Mom, I feel so bad for Tripster, he's always seemed like one of the good guys to me, even though he looks like a Cobra in training.

Chadski I hope you got a nap in today, with that little bit of sleep, it will be a long night. I'll do my best, to keep you entertained. Bring the popcorn.

09-05-09 06:18 PM
    Hi Shelli!

Ello ya'll! I won't be able to always reply since I'm being doped up on paid meds like crazy. Just stopping by! :-D

Hello Trip. I read about what happened to you in the "I Hate" thread. I'm very sorry about the accident. My prayers are with you for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. Be sure to stop back in when you can.

09-05-09 06:20 PM
    your welcome

im glad you understood what i meant, because like i said, im terrible at wording things sometimes and dont want it to come out sounding wrong
    Mom I've never had trouble following your words, creative as you may be. I on the other hand, seem to confound everyone at times, even myself.

09-05-09 06:24 PM

lmao! oops! ok stick with the ginger ale then. enjoy dinner see you laters!
    Shilah good to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully moms cooking will seal the deal.

And speaking of, evening Mom, I feel so bad for Tripster, he's always seemed like one of the good guys to me, even though he looks like a Cobra in training.

Chadski I hope you got a nap in today, with that little bit of sleep, it will be a long night. I'll do my best, to keep you entertained. Bring the popcorn.

LOL! yes he does-im on the big boy and i say the avatar, and i was like----who the heck is that! its a ninja!

yea, i hope his recovery goes smoothly also.....jeez, getting hit by a car when your on a bike, (as in motor cycle or bicycle?) is pretty damn scary.

my nephew had a dirt bike accident about a month ago, broke his colar bone and the femar (the top leg big bone) and now has a titanium rod in his leg for life. obviously, hes still recovering, its been a rough go with him also.

09-05-09 06:25 PM
    hi everyone, im setteling in at work til 7am
    Hi Chad. Did you get any more sleep besides that nap this morning?

Have a good time Shi! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

09-05-09 06:25 PM
    nope all i got was the nap this morning
    09-05-09 06:28 PM
    Mom I always heard coke syrup worked best for a tummy.
    I'm pretty sure Tripster was on a bicycle, but I could be wrong about that.

Dang Chadski, hang on there brother!

09-05-09 06:43 PM
    I hate the elitist attitude that so many Blackberry users have. (Not you guys!!)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/do-o...oy-you-309054/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/noob...manual-309107/

Opps, wrong thread!

nope all i got was the nap this morning
    Dang Chad. I hope the night goes by fast.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-05-09 at 06:54 PM.
    09-05-09 06:52 PM
    ill be drinking alot of mt. dew tonight haha
    09-05-09 07:05 PM
    Here Chadski, a couple suggestions, and motivational posters for you.

Vamp I'd seen the second, and you'd be amazed at why, the first I'll check out right now.

09-05-09 07:06 PM
    The first one started out as someone complaining about a 13 year old getting a Blackberry. People need to learn it is none of their business what phone a parent decides to buy for their child. They aren't buying the phone, they don't pay the bill, there is no reason for them to whine about it.

It turned into one of those "what age is the right age" debates again and then someone chimed in saying people that own a Blackberry and don't have a data plan annoy them.

09-05-09 07:11 PM
    Yep, just skimmed through that, and there are far to many BlackBerry users with large arthropods up their wazoo. And they all think TBLers are elitist.

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 09-05-09 at 07:26 PM.
    09-05-09 07:20 PM
    I know! Hello pot, meet the kettle.

I see no problem with a tween/teenager having one. It is just a phone after all. So many people on this site act like it is the end all of all cell phones. Its just a phone for goodness sake! If I were able to afford one as a teen, I would have had one instead of cheap prepaid phones.

09-05-09 07:34 PM
    Just a phone? teeheehee! It is a pretty powerful device, when fully featured, but can be kept fairly basic for the youth. And if mommy and daddy want to give them all the bells and whistles, so ing what! Help the kid, or GTFO.

09-05-09 07:53 PM
    my dad repainted my car!!! It looks so nice!!! I have a pink pinstripe on it its so freakin pretty!!!!!

09-05-09 07:56 PM
    Hey all. How goes things in tha 'hood? .

Howdy tripster, hope they gave you some good drugs and recovery is quick. Hopefully also you can sue the moron who blew the light. I absolutely hate inattentive drivers.

I'm a member of the "titanium added" club, with a plate on my collarbone from June 08 run in with a deer while I was on my motorcycle.

As for kids with phones, I think its a bit of a silly concept to give an expensive phone to little devils who are generally known to lose/destroy stuff frequently. Then again maybe I'd feel differently if I had kids, who knows. First would probably give a fairly decent phone, but if they lost or broke it, they'd be paying for the replacement or get some cheap $9 ebay special. Lol.

Am I weird for wanting to get one of those old Miami Vice brick cellphones, rip out the guts and turn it into a retro styled bluetooth device?

09-05-09 08:01 PM
    I know! Hello pot, meet the kettle.

I see no problem with a tween/teenager having one. It is just a phone after all. So many people on this site act like it is the end all of all cell phones. Its just a phone for goodness sake! If I were able to afford one as a teen, I would have had one instead of cheap prepaid phones.

hey Kasi! I know they don't pay the bill etc so why !!tch about it! it was that parents choice to choose that device for their child(ren)!

Now, as a parent for MY kids, I don't agree with them having one - 1) because I don't want to pay extra for the data plan, cuz if one has a bb, the rest are going to want one, and mine times 5 more will leave me in the poor house just on the data/cell bill itself! And 2) I don't think my kids need that kind of access to the internet at their age where I can't monitor them.

09-05-09 08:04 PM
    my dad repainted my car!!! It looks so nice!!! I have a pink pinstripe on it its so freakin pretty!!!!!

What sort of car is it Shi? What color for main color? Did he do the painting or take it someplace to be painted? I used to be able to half*** paint but still ended up with a run or something.

09-05-09 08:04 PM
    Mom I always heard coke syrup worked best for a tummy.
    I'm pretty sure Tripster was on a bicycle, but I could be wrong about that.

Dang Chadski, hang on there brother!

yes I know the coke syrup is suppose to help, but as a kid thru to now, my parents never gave me that-it was always the old fashioned saltine crackers, ginger ale & chamomile-so to this day I use that practice.

09-05-09 08:06 PM
    Here ye Here ye court is now in session on the bazillionth debate about kids with cell phones. Have you all been sworn in yet? No? Good!

09-05-09 08:06 PM

awesome! I bet it looks good!

09-05-09 08:07 PM
    Here ye Here ye court is now in session on the bazillionth debate about kids with cell phones. Have you all been sworn in yet? No? Good!

lmfao! Nice Strawberry!

09-05-09 08:08 PM
86,775 ... 18991900190119021903 ...