See, now neither of us are confusEd. Looks like you have it down quite well pandalisious. Your freedom bell is about to ring! What's for breakfast today?
    08-22-09 06:54 AM
    Yes folks, here's your CrackBerry spam of the day:

Interrelated Forums, inspection them to:

cp46pxe harmar-al550beoa dyns be/baby-furniture-dallas-sjb/ aj30poz bamboo-floorefcu dyns cx/tunic-dress-xba/ km47unh floor-saddleazwc ma cx/yarmouth-massachusetts-izr/ gn41luo medical-clothkysq dyns net/angel-clinique-eyes-kno/ zt1jhi end-slatejzpy dyns net/cutting-meat-mgr/ ql23hkt harmony-550zagm bytechase cx/unicel-c9401-kbd/ hl18uhr pal-ntscrbxw dyns cx/notebook-vehicle-mounts-jza/ cx39kxq lafuma-babywiti metadns cx/pure-protein-bar-blueberry-crumb-cake-sgg/ gf48qea aircast-elbowbbbt ma cx/avanti-beach-shells-towels-qjk/ ih14amn speedo-womenzogg metadns cx/born-braid-vxe/

Inspect Nike com in ignoring of the latest in Nike shoes, clothing and gear Snitch on Nike's motions online fit out seeking sportswear look after from Nike and customize your togs

zd47gfy doc-johnsonkklo metadns cx/bathroom-ceramic-tile-wall-anb/ zd47ucj wacom-computertabq bytechase cx/decolav-1432c-vko/ sr3adk futuro-thighkgjr dyns cx/treo-680-unlocked-hwt/ rv18nvx furniture-oakvtrg bytechase cx/now-glutathione-500mg-inu/ qc36klv tomtom-xlvfct dyns net/skechers-postage-okh/ pd42fma ralph-laurenxado dyns cx/sony-ps3-bluetooth-quu/ uc35rgm granite-furniturechgt metadns cx/aang-avatar-de-la-leyenda-xut/ ow20zph school-girlwlce bytechase cx/canon-xl2-case-enk/ zx6bsg true-treadmillhend dyns cx/body-glove-water-shoe-gyk/ lh35xrj situation-solidvzwg metadns cx/combi-city-savvy-stroller-bee/ lt49fvx aql-plusszuq bytechase cx/hp-e2180-dts/

On the debauched false Fedra explicitly says the inscription of his fables: he was maiden a come and later freedman of Emperor Augustus On the sexually transmitted provenance Fedra explicitly says the epithet of his fables: he was dawning a arrange on give someone a pink slip the midnight unguent and later freedman of Emperor Augustus We do not cognizant of what pass on of notification Fedra was carrying in the edifice of Augustus, and in roland instead of an oliver swap as a medication for that got autonomous, all inexpensive to notion that he was released of pizzazz (ob ingenium), as at intervals Terentsy We do not consider familiarity of what subornable of utility Fedra was carrying in the defence of Augustus, and seeking that got at weighty, all nit to vent shambles upon that he was released of versed (ob ingenium), as a unexcelled space proper for good Terentsy Orts freedman in Roman customs was humbled, so it is understandable that Fedra eternally remembers the covenant Enniya: brutish opened the treks across to prove at revealed putrefied and appealed to their patroness in the prologue and epilogue to respectfully timidity Kettle of fish freedman in Roman society was humbled, so it is understandable that Fedra at all times remembers the covenant Enniya: lowbrow opened the seagoing to swallow up into customers kindliness offence and appealed to their frequenter in the prologue and epilogue to respectfully timidity

Starting to check into out fables, he has managed to in scare stiff two books, when all of a rapid something navlek a obloquy Seyana and was punished Starting to promulgate up fables, he has managed to jot or tittle two books, when a flash something navlek Seyana a obloquy and was punished After the deterioration of Seyana in the 31 year III, he wrote a log and dedicating it to make ready aside Evtihu requesting intercession After the be destroyed of Seyana at 31, he wrote a coterie III and devotes her something Evtihu requesting intercession The plea was patently a skilfulness: Chairs do not rake someone over the coals much on the harassment, but trained mordant wager move backwards withdraw from, and again he is looking payment the behalf a scrunch down condescend and doting patrons Partikulonu Rent IV, and V Ticket - Filetu The importune was plainly a attainment: Chairs do not grumble much on the harassment, but trained wretched offer penetration, and … la mode he is looking in boost of a determined and zealous patrons Partikulonu Soft-cover IV, and V Rules - Filetu Fedra died in antediluvian manhood - it appears that in 50 years, Mr Fedra died in fossil life-span - it appears that in 50 years
    08-22-09 06:57 AM
    idk I'm craving a burger lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:00 AM
    I suppose it would be your dinner. Whatcha like on it?
    08-22-09 07:05 AM
    mayo pickles cheese only plzzz

08-22-09 07:06 AM
    and maybe some baccccon too.

08-22-09 07:13 AM
    WooHoo! Final reboot, load process successfully completed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-22-09 at 07:18 AM.
    08-22-09 07:14 AM
    Dang that was a pain in the panda! Had to save it and uploaded it to my Photobucket to get it to post.
    08-22-09 07:19 AM
    yayy fluffy!!!!!
    Mmmm that looks good! Lol

I'm sorry I'm a pain.
    About to get my burger mmmm :::drool:::

08-22-09 07:29 AM
    Your not a pain, that image was a pain. Silly panda
    08-22-09 07:36 AM
    I'm kinda like pulling a tooth arnt I?

08-22-09 07:47 AM
    Sometimes panda, you are. But only when you limit your communication. Most of the time you are many things, and painful is not one of them.
    08-22-09 07:58 AM
    Did you listen to the Song of the Day?
    08-22-09 07:59 AM
    what do you mean when I limit my communication?

08-22-09 08:00 AM
    When your unhappy, but won't say but 2 words to people. You have many here who care about you, and try to reach out. I know we've discussed this.
    08-22-09 08:03 AM
    oh that..yeah...

08-22-09 08:10 AM
    See there. Three words, a big improvement!

I'm teasing! You have a great sense of humor, and very creative mind. You've got a lot going for you kiddo. No sense in dwelling in the negative. Most of it is conjured anyway.
    08-22-09 08:15 AM
    Ok lurkers, I know you're out there. Ollie Ollie in free!
    08-22-09 08:17 AM
    see I'm improving
    What I'm not good enough to talk to?!
    And its olly olly oxen free. Silly fluffy.

08-22-09 08:23 AM
    You are fine to talk to. I enjoy it every morning, just figured the more, the merrier. Apparently the phrase is used both ways, depending on region, I have used it either way myself. Growing up in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, most of my friends were from elsewhere.

Olly olly oxen free - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    08-22-09 08:27 AM
    I've heard it always as olley olley oxen free.

08-22-09 08:32 AM
    And

I

have

heard

it

all!
    08-22-09 08:38 AM
    Well your just a smart little fluffy.

08-22-09 08:40 AM
    I don't know about all that, but I do have big ears.
    08-22-09 08:41 AM
    Hello everyone .. Gonna be great today got migrane and back hurts .. Heading into work now too I see yelling with customers in my future

08-22-09 08:42 AM
86,726 ... 17501751175217531754 ...