It is a good thing. I would be getting a PM if it wasn't.

I told Steve to use the tow truck to pick up the cars and move them. He laughed at me. Someone is having a party or something on our street; there isn't a single empty spot except for the openings for the driveways. Those vistors should park in the lot at the end of the street, not in front of other people's houses!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 08:11 PM

I told Steve to use the tow truck to pick up the cars and move them. He laughed at me. Someone is having a party or something on our street; there isn't a single empty spot except for the openings for the driveways. Those vistors should park in the lot at the end of the street, not in front of other people's houses!

Call the township and see if they're allowed to park there. If not, call a tow truck and have them tow the cars infront of your neighbours house... That way they think it was your neighbour who called
    07-25-09 08:14 PM
    I realized Mom's wabbit was missing something. So without further adue, I present the new improved Wacer Wabbit:

07-25-09 08:18 PM
    That looks well used Mikey! Normally I wouldn't need it, but tomorrow morning...
    It looked a lot like that when I got it, lol, I put a new spark plug in it and cleaned the engine up and was ready to go.

07-25-09 08:19 PM
    I realized Mom's wabbit was missing something. So without further adue, I present the new improved Wacer Wabbit:

Lol, he needs a cape

You live close enough to Philly kaka, start burning them. Some sports team won or lost something recently.
    It looked a lot like that when I got it, lol, I put a new spark plug in it and cleaned the engine up and was ready to go.
    I should take a picture of my riding lawnmower. I replaced the necessary parts to have it perform perfectly, and it's a complete embarrassment to drive.
    07-25-09 08:22 PM
    Call the township and see if they're allowed to park there. If not, call a tow truck and have them tow the cars infront of your neighbours house... That way they think it was your neighbour who called
    Its a public street. There is nothing that can be done about it. One car we could have called the police on for being parked too close to the stop sign, but other than that they are legally parked there. Its just a ******* pain because there is no where for us to park at our own home. Steve ended up pulling the tow truck up onto the yard.

You live close enough to Philly kaka, start burning them. Some sports team won or lost something recently.
    I don't know if there was a Phillies game tonight. I still say he should pick up the cars with the tow truck and move them.

Lol, he needs a cape
    Lol. This reminds me.. I saw a guy earlier today walking down the side of the street wearing a Superman shirt and another shirt tied around his neck like a cape.

07-25-09 08:40 PM
    Lol, he needs a cape
    Mkay:

07-25-09 08:43 PM
    Its a public street. There is nothing that can be done about it. One car we could have called the police on for being parked too close to the stop sign, but other than that they are legally parked there. Its just a ******* pain because there is no where for us to park at our own home. Steve ended up pulling the tow truck up onto the yard.

I don't know if there was a Phillies game tonight. I still say he should pick up the cars with the tow truck and move them.

Lol. This reminds me.. I saw a guy earlier today walking down the side of the street wearing a Superman shirt and another shirt tied around his neck like a cape.

You guys have some crazy people down there....

Mkay:

This proves my point
    07-25-09 08:45 PM

This proves my point
    Thought is was a bad idea, and do you have any idea the work involved in that?
    07-25-09 08:47 PM
    Thought is was a bad idea, and do you have any idea the work involved in that?
    Lol No I don't. I don't have any software that advanced on my computer...
    07-25-09 08:50 PM
    Lol. We do. Some of the people around here are nutjobs.

07-25-09 08:51 PM

LOL! that's great Pop ! Now she's "Racing Rosie Rabbit!"

07-25-09 08:55 PM
    Mkay:

this is ever better!! da-da-da-da!!!! Super Rosie!!!!

07-25-09 08:57 PM
    this is ever better!! da-da-da-da!!!! Super Rosie!!!!

*Shakes head* You're all nuts
    07-25-09 08:59 PM
    Glad you like it Mom. How's the big people party going?
    07-25-09 09:00 PM
    hey everybody! Well the party went well, and no Pop there weren't more kidss than adults this time-although-it was a close call! LOL

Mike glad to hear Tanya came in 3rd!

07-25-09 09:01 PM
    Mom if the party is over already, the ratio was way off.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-25-09 09:09 PM
    urgh i think i blew up my sister's BB, she had her pearl for about 2 years and never even herd the desktop manager, and so now im gonna try to update it
    07-25-09 09:15 PM
    What did you do Chadski?

PS: Hi Wolfie and Shelli and Kasi and Ex and BS!!!
    07-25-09 09:16 PM
    kasi that really sucks, i had it happen to me too, i had a guy park in front of my driveway before...and i had to get the fire house and get to a house fire, this guy was lazy and didnt wanna back out of his drive way, so i drive through his yard with my blazer and make sure to floor it when i was in his yard, he learned his lesson and has sinced parked in his driveway
    07-25-09 09:17 PM
    on her phone it locked up when i did the LG, LG delete deal
    07-25-09 09:19 PM
    Jef! How's the gaming?

Chadski that's the kind of evil I enjoy.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-25-09 09:20 PM
    on her phone it locked up when i did the LG, LG delete deal
    Guess you'll be buying two new phones Chad

You yank the battery out?
    07-25-09 09:20 PM
86,726 ... 14311432143314341435 ...