And, for those that haven't seen it, this is from an e-mail I received from my wife that was forwarded to her by an uncle.

> >Subject:* MY kind of woman! Long Distance Engagement...This nineteen-year-old ex-cheerleader (now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper) was watching a road that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (i.e., she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a US patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers. The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his bu tt and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of herFolks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields!) And the last thing that came out of his mouth... was his bu tt! If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!

I had to edit some of the unnecessary characters, I hate when people have to drag it out with all of that nonsense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-20-09 at 06:05 AM.
    07-20-09 06:00 AM
    BK, I may hit you up this afternoon as I might as well upgrade to the latest OS for the 8320 and I wanna get BBM5 loaded...
    07-20-09 06:05 AM
    Good story BK!

07-20-09 06:09 AM
    BK, I may hit you up this afternoon as I might as well upgrade to the latest OS for the 8320 and I wanna get BBM5 loaded...
    Yeah, I just walked them through the stuff they had on CrackBerry, they didn't have any problems, it went alright. Just mainly need to be higher than .77 , that's the one folks are having the real problems are occurring. Always fun to do when you're mobile.

I saw the pics you posted, looks like you had fun. The one thing I miss about the Navy is driving boats, and I can't support having one right now. I learned from some of the best.

Here's a link to the newest posted, by Brother Wolf himself, no less.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...t-asia-272093/

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-20-09 at 06:51 AM.
    07-20-09 06:43 AM
    Good morning you fecal craniums!!

07-20-09 06:48 AM
    Oh, for those that haven't seen it, CrackBerry broke the 3 million post mark just recently. This weekend, it looks like.

07-20-09 06:53 AM
    Mornin kiddies!

07-20-09 07:41 AM
    morning kids and happy birthday to TBL!

Pop - I would like to congratulate you for holding 4mths strong here in TBL - we've been through thick and thin, but always holding our heads above water! There is a great group of people that have become part of TBL, staying around to talk about whatever I'm glad you thought of this from "WTF" when we would mess around in there! Thanks Pop
    !

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-20-09 at 07:56 AM.
    07-20-09 07:48 AM
    Morning weezy!

Thank you Mom, that was very nicely put.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-20-09 08:01 AM
    Morning weezy!

Thank you Mom, that was very nicely put.

The Keeper of the Queen

well thanks not bad for still being half asleep then too! LOL

07-20-09 08:05 AM
    btw Jeffers! Thanks for sharing the pix! Seems like you guys had a blast! awesome!

07-20-09 08:07 AM
    Morning Shelli and Weezy and Wolfie and BK and W00drow!

Back to work. Just checking in. BBM if you need me.
    07-20-09 08:08 AM
    Oh, Jef! I lost you on bbm!

07-20-09 08:13 AM
    *chad stops in for a quick drink, and see's that no one is around, so figures he will drink more*
    07-20-09 09:01 AM
    Chad I caught you! I won't tell just make me 1 too.

Happy "Mary Monday" to everyone. Let's hope today is as bad as it gets all week.

07-20-09 09:16 AM
    Good morning Wolf, Shelli, Jef, BK, Weezy, Brian, Chad, & Blondie. Sorry if I missed anyone.

I may not be around too much today because Steve is home from work - today and tomorrow.

Jef, you will love the upgrade to BBM 5.0. There are OTA links for it to be done, but it's better to do the upgrade through DM - that way you can save the old BBM files in case something does go wrong with the update.

07-20-09 09:24 AM
    Hopefully, we may get Amber back in the BBM world again, I PMed her a fix for her lost BBM, one of our members made an OTA for the people on 4.5.0.77. I can post a link for anyone that knows someone who needs it. It is for the old BBM, for them. Not a 5.0 fix.

07-20-09 09:26 AM
    Good morning Kasi & BK. How yall doin today? I'm tired I didn't sleep much all weekend. Kasi you better stay off of CB today & spend some time with that man!
    I'm glad someone made a OTA link for the lost bbm. What a mess that has turned out to be!

07-20-09 09:34 AM
    Well, WAP seems to be running like crap again, not getting zip sometimes. Amber is going to try that here in a bit, so we'll know something soon.

Hi, SBerry! I know the feeling, buy I did get some decent rest Saturday.
    07-20-09 09:58 AM
    Good morning everyone!

Here's hoping you guys had a great weekend!
    07-20-09 10:00 AM
    I'm ok, I suppose. Oh, I will. If he is actually home at all. This weekend was his last week of school, so he has to go to the school today for something - I have no idea what though.

I'm a little upset about the reason why he is home though. He works litterally all day Friday - 7am Friday morning to 7am Saturday morning - then has school from 7:30am-6:30pm, and they expect him to be able to work and stay awake all night Saturday before having school Sunday morning. He ended up missing a couple calls Saturday night because he fell asleep, and is now suspended for two days.

His boss ******* works them to death and he doesn't give a **** about the effects it has on these guys. All he cares about is making his money. I really can't wait for him to get out of this place and into a new, better job.

07-20-09 10:08 AM
    I'm ok, I suppose. Oh, I will. If he is actually home at all. This weekend was his last week of school, so he has to go to the school today for something - I have no idea what though.

I'm a little upset about the reason why he is home though. He works litterally all day Friday - 7am Friday morning to 7am Saturday morning - then has school from 7:30am-6:30pm, and they expect him to be able to work and stay awake all night Saturday before having school Sunday morning. He ended up missing a couple calls Saturday night because he fell asleep, and is now suspended for two days.

His boss ******* works them to death and he doesn't give a **** about the effects it has on these guys. All he cares about is making his money. I really can't wait for him to get out of this place and into a new, better job.

That really bites working for a cranial-phallus like that. Just confirmed, Amber is back on BBM, for those that wanna get back in touch with her.

07-20-09 10:28 AM
    It does. He's always there at night when they call because they need a hand, any time they need someone to work a shift for someone he is the only one that doesn't say no, he bends over backward for this place and gets **** on in return.

They just called him, but he didn't answer. They probably need help and they aren't going to get it from him today.

07-20-09 10:56 AM
    Oh wow... That boss is ridiculous...

He needs to get kicked in the teeth.
    07-20-09 10:58 AM
    good morning everyone

07-20-09 10:59 AM
86,726 ... 13461347134813491350 ...