Well shucks there Bran, doun just fine az frogs hairz. Howdy t yu pertner!

kaka, took care of the file size limit. It now will allow up to 350, so hopefully that will cover it. The hidden dock is sweet, and the invisible is too. If I had a more powerful device, I'd be using one of those instead of my blank.
    Thanks Wolf!

I'd love a hidden dock on mine. I've tried out a few different themes with them, but there was always something about the theme I didn't like. I have one now that has the hidden dock with the homescreen the way I like it. The focus icon is perfect on the homescreen, but when you switch to the app screen it is a white faded square that is a lot bigger than the icon itself. It looks weird that way.

hey Kasi! Is that the one you posted in here a few days ago-was it the "gossip girl" girls - Blake & leighton? That looked nice did you post it in the theme section here of CB also?
    Glad to hear you finally got a good sleep last night too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is that one, but the actual wallpaper on the theme isn't the one I posted. That was just the wallpaper I was using that day. I haven't posted it yet because I'm still working on it. I was going to post it up in the cafe the other day but couldn't because of the file size. Then this morning I woke up and decided to tweak it some more.

I will be posting it in the CB theme forum when I'm completely done with it. I had someone PM me about it when I posted my homescreen in the "What does your Blackberry screen look like?" thread a few days ago. She said she really liked it and wanted to know where I got it. I told her I made it and she asked if I could share, so I'm going to.
    07-19-09 09:26 AM
    It is that one, but the actual wallpaper on the theme isn't the one I posted. That was just the wallpaper I was using that day. I haven't posted it yet because I'm still working on it. I was going to post it up in the cafe the other day but couldn't because of the file size. Then this morning I woke up and decided to tweak it some more.

I will be posting it in the CB theme forum when I'm completely done with it. I had someone PM me about it when I posted my homescreen in the "What does your Blackberry screen look like?" thread a few days ago. She said she really liked it and wanted to know where I got it. I told her I made it and she asked if I could share, so I'm going to.
    great its going to be nice when your done-i would love to see it also!

07-19-09 10:06 AM
    How many times do you guys suppose you have to tell someone "no I don't want to be with you" before they finally listen?

07-19-09 10:27 AM
    Dang weezy, morning! If that's what I think, I'm sorry. G_d only knows, what it will take for that to sink in.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-19-09 10:33 AM
    Thanks wolf. I feel horrible because the begging and crying annoys me. I feel like a heartless b*itch. I suppose it'll get easier over time. *sigh*

07-19-09 10:50 AM
    Good morning, again, . My son is home from his Grandma and Papa's. The good kid ran interference with the dogs and let me sleep in! Probably too long, but it's the first time in forever.

07-19-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks wolf. I feel horrible because the begging and crying annoys me. I feel like a heartless . I suppose it'll get easier over time. *sigh*
    It will, and probably quicker for you. Talking to Sheli I'm sure would help, she is the Head of Physiology. How's the childrens doing?

BTW, we cannot defeat the filter. Please feel free to use anytime. Just quote me, and steal it. I'm trying to avoid another inquisition. (Yes Chrisy and Branta, I'm being a smartypants using that word)
    07-19-09 10:57 AM
    Morning Mikey, that was nice of him. Just don't let him sucker you out of anything for it. Can't spoil the childrens!
    07-19-09 10:59 AM
    She's doing ok, except that he keeps starting this stuff in front of her. He is using her to try to make me feel bad. That's just not right.

07-19-09 11:10 AM
    I swear technology hates me! Now the site is saying it is a possible attack vendor and is rejecting the upload. Let's see if I can remember my password to themes4bb so I can upload it and get an OTA.
    07-19-09 11:13 AM
    Too late for that Ed, , J/K. We've done a good job with our kids, inspite of ourselves it sometimes seems. I think the important lesson a kid needs to learn is empathy, and Cole and Emma have it. They are well behaved, and all that stuff. I'm driving Cole to break out of his slump in school. I think this is the year. He is the smartest kid - he pushes my knowledge to keep up with his questions.

07-19-09 11:18 AM
    She's doing ok, except that he keeps starting this stuff in front of her. He is using her to try to make me feel bad. That's just not right.

That is the thing that's so damaging to kids Weezy. Hopefully he gets it together soon. Everyday I'm thankful my ex and I always put the kids first and shielded ours from that stuff, and she saw the need for me to share their lives. I have had mine 3 days a week since the divorce 9 years ago, except when they spend time with her parents in the country during the Summer. Time is the only thing that heals the hurt. He has put his feelings aside for his child.

07-19-09 11:37 AM
    That is despicable, inexcusable, and reminds me of my ex. Does either of his parents get through to him, a member of the Clergy, or anyone? Someone needs to!

I swear technology hates me! Now the site is saying it is a possible attack vendor and is rejecting the upload. Let's see if I can remember my password to themes4bb so I can upload it and get an OTA.
    I had that issue with my avatar, though another on my PC worked fine. Even tried disabling my firewall. I'll contact the webmaster and find out WTF.

Too late for that Ed, , J/K. We've done a good job with our kids, inspite of ourselves it sometimes seems. I think the important lesson a kid needs to learn is empathy, and Cole and Emma have it. They are well behaved, and all that stuff. I'm driving Cole to break out of his slump in school. I think this is the year. He is the smartest kid - he pushes my knowledge to keep up with his questions.
    That's great Mikey. If he keeps pushing you, someday you'll be smart, just like him.
    07-19-09 11:38 AM
    Lol, I tell him to hurry up and solve the worlds problems while he knows everything,

07-19-09 11:49 AM
    good morning heathens!

07-19-09 11:57 AM
    I know guys, that's what's so frustrating. I don't yell, fight, throw insults or anything in front of her. Never have. He's in serious need of help and IS going to a counselor. I just don't think he fully understands what he's doing. Ugh. Maybe I should just be mean. Lol

07-19-09 12:00 PM
    Good morning Shi, how's the head?

It's a tough call Weezy, but she's watching and will learn from this. The example you set will influence her greatly.

07-19-09 12:09 PM
    hi hi mikey! I am fine how are you

07-19-09 12:11 PM
    Thanks ex. And wolf. Sorry to be such a downer here! Back to uplifting talk! You guys are the best.

07-19-09 12:14 PM
    I'm good! Sounds like you had fun last night,

07-19-09 12:16 PM
    yes I did mikey

07-19-09 12:20 PM
    W00t! I got my theme posted at the Cafe. Now to post it here...
    07-19-09 12:43 PM
    I'm watching gran torino with clint eastwood in it.

07-19-09 12:58 PM
    Afternoon people.
    07-19-09 01:35 PM
    *ahem*

I SAID......AFTERNOON PEOPLE!!!!
    07-19-09 01:54 PM
86,726 ... 13401341134213431344 ...