Hi everyone! Looks like we're all glad it is the evening - and on a Friday! I had to register the new car, just in time to pay a new 30 dollar highway fund fee,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey there Mikey! I been meaning to ask ya what kinda car did you get?

07-10-09 06:39 PM
    Lol hiya Shelli it was alright. I'm so glad its over! Friday night & I don't have to work tomorrow. It is oh so sweet! How you doin?

I'm hangin in Blondie! Still icing the ankle oh good times!

Good for you that you done working for the night and none tomorrow!! w00t! w00t!

07-10-09 06:49 PM
    I got an Acura RSX S-Type, Blondie.

07-10-09 07:08 PM
    I got an Acura RSX S-Type, Blondie.

Got a bit of a Grand Prix looking front end to it doesn't it? Nice looking car
    07-10-09 07:19 PM
    Good evening everyone! Ugh, what a day today has been, and everything I have to do isn't done yet.

I feel abd for you I hate never ending days!

Eh, other than practically sterilizing my room, not much.

How goes it?

a friend of mine when we were in 6th gr had lice-her mother had to rip the whole house apart and sterallize so I know how you feel and what your going thru. Luckily I didn't catch them from hangin out with her.

07-10-09 07:19 PM
    hiya Mike!

07-10-09 07:20 PM

This is the car I'm getting
    07-10-09 07:21 PM
    I love your new car Mike! My bro in law has an acura tl and its such a nice car! It talks to him! Lol does yours talk to you too?

07-10-09 07:22 PM
    Nice ride Mike! When I get my pimp minivan I'll post pics of that too. Lol I'm still not sure on that one. A guy I know just got a toyota highlander & its pretty sweet. I also looked at a chevy equinox & a jeep liberty & a subaru something or other & they all looked like they just might be roomy enough for me. Who knows. If the man keeps effin around with his credit I may not be able to get anything

07-10-09 07:34 PM

is that really the car your gettin Brad ! Holy ish ka bibble! Are you driving or racing in nascar! Lol looks nice

07-10-09 07:44 PM
    holy crap. I'm watching "Whale Wars" and one of the girls on crew-slipped and fell on the deck-split the top of her left eyebrow open and the on board doc has to stitch her with a nasty storm going on

Stitching was successful that takes a steady hand!

07-10-09 07:50 PM

That has to be one of the goofiest getups I've seen on a car. Looks like someone has been hanging out in George Lucas' garbage dump.

07-10-09 07:51 PM
    Lol. I would drive that actually If only because it's insulting to real ricers
    07-10-09 07:52 PM
    That has to be one of the goofiest getups I've seen on a car. Looks like someone has been hanging out in George Lucas' garbage dump.

I think it's got character Lol. It's trying to be riced out with the big exhaust... Sorry, the huge exhaust Big rims.
    07-10-09 07:53 PM
    I feel abd for you I hate never ending days!

a friend of mine when we were in 6th gr had lice-her mother had to rip the whole house apart and sterallize so I know how you feel and what your going thru. Luckily I didn't catch them from hangin out with her.

Yeah, it sucks so much.

We think we may have figured out where they came from, and if it was there that means either Steve or I brought them into the house. We were over our friend's house before going fishing Friday night, and it slipped his mind to warn us not to sit on the couch because one of the young kids that his mom watches had been there recently, napping on it - and had lice. All of his siblings ended up catching them and they've been trying to get rid of them for about a week and a half.

I'm pulling the sheets from my bed now, and then treating my hair. But, there is still so much I have to do. Steve's mom says we have to vacuum our mattress, carpet, pillows (after washing them), etc.

It feels like today is never going to end.

07-10-09 07:58 PM
    Yeah, it sucks so much.

We think we may have figured out where they came from, and if it was there that means either Steve or I brought them into the house. We were over our friend's house before going fishing Friday night, and it slipped his mind to warn us not to sit on the couch because one of the young kids that his mom watches had been there recently, napping on it - and had lice. All of his siblings ended up catching them and they've been trying to get rid of them for about a week and a half.

I'm pulling the sheets from my bed now, and then treating my hair. But, there is still so much I have to do. Steve's mom says we have to vacuum our mattress, carpet, pillows (after washing them), etc.

It feels like today is never going to end.

omg Kasi I wish I was able to help you! Seriously! Just a tip-which I'm sure steves mom told you-as soon as your done vacuuming-get that bag out of the vacuum and out of the house so they don't find their way out of it.

07-10-09 08:19 PM
    Who knows. If the man keeps effin around with his credit I may not be able to get anything

That credit thhing is such a PIA right now. You almost have to have perfect credit to get a decent interest rate. Tanya has a couple payments left on her truck and they won't let her buy a commuter car until the truck is paid off. Of course they want her to trade it in, but it'd be pretty hard to pull horses around in the Crossfire she was looking at. So she has to wait until September. And even then she might need to dip into savings to get a big down payment to get a reasonable payment. And this stuff is from banks we bailed out.

07-10-09 08:19 PM
    Yup the banks just loooove to screw us. Mine got me for $70 last week in overdraft fees when 1 of my deposits didn't go through as fast as it should have. I haven't had any overdrafts or anything in years & they still wouldn't take them off

07-10-09 08:29 PM
    That's terrible, Blondie! Did you see the dateline or 20/20 show about the tricks banks are playing? Bank of America actually has computer programs written to determine which checks to clear to maximize bounced checks and fees. If a they can bounce a big one that come through later than a bunch of little ones, they'll do it so they can charge a bunh of checks - and it's completely legal. Of course the bank association spokesmodel said their just trying to educate people to not bounce checks - like most everyone isn't living on the edge right now.

Last edited by exelant; 07-10-09 at 08:47 PM.
    07-10-09 08:38 PM
    omg Kasi I wish I was able to help you! Seriously! Just a tip-which I'm sure steves mom told you-as soon as your done vacuuming-get that bag out of the vacuum and out of the house so they don't find their way out of it.

Thanks Shelli! I will make sure I do that. We have this spray stuff to spray all over the place too that is suppose to kill them.

I'm off to do my hair now. I'll be back a little later.

07-10-09 08:44 PM
    Here's the back pasture about ten minutes ago. Notice there's a rainbow - but it's actually on the leading edge of the storm. It, the storm, is overhead now and dumping huge raindrops. It's unusual because it's coming from the south.

07-10-09 09:14 PM
    wow Mike! Nice shot.....I love when rainbows happen. Its not often we get them here in jersy either, but when we do-i break out the camera!

07-10-09 09:24 PM
    Ohhh Mike what a pretty picture!

I did not see that bank special but I wish I had. I use Bank of America.

07-10-09 09:27 PM
    well folks I'm calling it a night! Have a good night-sleep tight and bite the bed bugs!

Kasi I hope things are going a little more smoothly for you and you get some down time soon! **crosses fingers**

07-10-09 09:53 PM
    well folks I'm calling it a night! Have a good night-sleep tight and bite the bed bugs!

Kasi I hope things are going a little more smoothly for you and you get some down time soon! **crosses fingers**

Night Shelli!!
    07-10-09 09:54 PM
86,726 ... 12261227122812291230 ...