howdy how are you?

well crap kas! HERMMM.......................

I just got a text that we have a heat advisory today :O

I'll figure out a way!

I don't know what today's weather is suppose to be like here. I deleted my weather app and haven't added it back yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:24 AM
    Morning my peeps!

I'd just like to extend a thank you to all of you. I know the past few days have been frustrating, and a few of you have taken things quite personally. Please, while I appreciate the intentions, attacking the mod's for doing their job is not going to help.
    I created this thread out of a sense of brotherhood, and you all have proven that out quite well. The loyalty is nothing short of astonishing, and I am humbled by it. I wish I had the time to fully express myself right now, and this weekend I can assure you, I will. I'll post it Saturday, both at the front and that day.
    Thanks again and G_d be with you all,
    Wulf

OK gosh darn! This better work on WAP to, bloody youtube, ugh.
    Well now I'm getting ticked! The next post I make will be from WAP, and work on WAP! Dang, I need to get to work for the love of Pete!
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 07-09-09 at 04:39 AM.
    07-09-09 04:26 AM
    No worries. I wont hunt you down or anything
    07-09-09 04:26 AM
    Morning my peeps!

I'd just like to extend a thank you to all of you. I know the past few days have been frustrating, and a few of you have taken things quite personally. Please, while I appreciate the intentions, attacking the mod's for doing their job is not going to help.
    I created this thread out of a sense of brotherhood, and you all have proven that out quite well. The loyalty is nothing short of astonishing, and I am humbled by it. I wish I had the time to fully express myself right now, and this weekend I can assure you, I will. I'll post it Saturday, both at the front and that day.
    Wulf

Good morning wolf. While I havent been here as long as anyone else, I do feel very much at home here. Thank you for that
    07-09-09 04:29 AM
    Morning my peeps!

Wulf

Good morning Wolf!

I do agree, agruing with the mods will get us nowhere, which is one reason why I keep my mouth shut when others don't. I wouldn't want to see this place closed down over something as simple as using appropriate language in a "family friendly" forum. This thread has become my home on CB, and although I only know everyone through this site, I consider you all good friends and would hate to lose our gathering place.

07-09-09 04:36 AM
    Mkay, the song doesn't even show up on WAP, using the same title. I'm sorry WAP customers, the cover version is all you will be able to play. I hope this is not a sign from above.
    07-09-09 04:45 AM
    Thanks you 2! I did myself, and Kanga. It's my thread and I'm willing to go down with the ship. I don't want any of you all to suffer repercussions, due to the detox program we have been immersed in.
    07-09-09 04:48 AM
    Mkay, the song doesn't even show up on WAP, using the same title. I'm sorry WAP customers, the cover version is all you will be able to play. I hope this is not a sign from above.
    When you click the link, it comes up with a clip from the original "Poisiden Adventure."

07-09-09 04:49 AM
    When you click the link, it comes up with a clip from the original "Poisiden Adventure."
    Yes, but it and the original singer Maureen McGovern's version aren't available on WAP. Anyway the title says it all, "There's Got to be a Morning After". And the cover works fine. Whomever it is does it well at least. No cheesy karaoke version.
    07-09-09 05:03 AM
    If the ship goes down I'll die in the ocean with it.
    07-09-09 05:04 AM
    I'm here with you captain...

Heck, if we are going down, we may as well enjoy it!

...*pours 3 shots of everyone's favorite adult beverage for each of us*...

Morning Kasi Shilah and Wolfie...
    07-09-09 05:24 AM
    morning lazy =]
    07-09-09 05:29 AM
    I'm going to check in to the other place that shall not be mentioned then head out.

I'll be on BBM if anyone needs me.
    07-09-09 05:32 AM
    Morning Jef! Getting a late start today?

07-09-09 05:35 AM
    Yeah, running a bit late...

I hate it when I over sleep...

At least it's Friday for me, I took tomorrow off...

OK, now I'm out. BBM me if anyone needs me...
    07-09-09 05:43 AM
    Morning my friends. There has been a lot of stress, but this will pass. The mods have other worries than us. I'm running slow today, Second day in a row. I hate mornings!

07-09-09 06:16 AM
    Morning mikey! *sneezes* I hope you have a better day than me
    07-09-09 06:18 AM
    Aww, under the weather Shi? I hope you feel better, , I better get a shower. Brb.

07-09-09 06:21 AM
    Yes the weather hath under me. Been sneezing all morning.
    07-09-09 06:23 AM
    Oh, allergies! Even worse.

07-09-09 06:28 AM
    oh yes, its been quite the adventure...
    07-09-09 06:30 AM
    I've never had them, but every woman I have ever had a relationship with has. Oops, Maybe it's meee!

07-09-09 06:43 AM
    you have never had allergies before?!

07-09-09 06:45 AM
    Day before payday! Today's lunch will be tuna fish salad sandwiches on lettuce and cracked wheat bread and a touch of Miracle whip, Frito Scoop size chips and French onion dip. Mmmmmm!

07-09-09 06:52 AM
    you have never had allergies before?!

Nope, not one. I get itchy after a shower, that's it.
    I gotta get on the road be back soon.

07-09-09 06:53 AM
86,726 ... 12061207120812091210 ...