Weezy, make a stop over to Kanga's thread before you do.
    And have a good night, I'm right behind you!
    04-13-09 11:33 PM
    And here we go again.
    At the ER with my fiance. After an ambulance ride. After him not sleeping all last night due to stabbing chest pains, then it subsiding during the day, and coming back full-force this evening.
    I'm able to keep calm (after the threat of a panic attack...) after they told me it could be muscular/skeletal or possibly pneumonia. Some intravenous valium helped him....

It's all caused by his damn heart. The thing just doesn't want to work. The upper and lower chambers don't communicate properly, and they're not sure that a pacemaker would cure it all. It might, but it might not...and he's only 38, so giving him one now also signs him up for open heart surgery every 5-8 years. Which could shorten his life. BUT if they don't give it to him....well.........I don't want to put that into words.
    I'm going to try to distract myself while he rests.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:12 AM
    And here we go again.
    At the ER with my fiance. After an ambulance ride. After him not sleeping all last night due to stabbing chest pains, then it subsiding during the day, and coming back full-force this evening.
    I'm able to keep calm (after the threat of a panic attack...) after they told me it could be muscular/skeletal or possibly pneumonia. Some intravenous valium helped him....

It's all caused by his damn heart. The thing just doesn't want to work. The upper and lower chambers don't communicate properly, and they're not sure that a pacemaker would cure it all. It might, but it might not...and he's only 38, so giving him one now also signs him up for open heart surgery every 5-8 years. Which could shorten his life. BUT if they don't give it to him....well.........I don't want to put that into words.
    I'm going to try to distract myself while he rests.

Geez SK, I know we haven't posted back and forth like some of the others have, but I wanted you to know I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

If you ever need anyone else to talk to you can PM me. I have dealt with near death pnuemonia and also have a heart issue at 32 (had it for years). I have SVT. Not as serious as your fiance's by any means but I can sympathize. So PM me if you ever feel like it.

Again I am sorry.

04-14-09 12:18 AM
    Geesh SK, I am so sorry!
    Came on here to congratulate Kanga for finally dropping by and d@mn! All my hopes and prayers go out to you and your fiance. I know with G_d's guidance, you both will do the right thing. So glad your able to keep it together, that's probably a huge help to him right now!
    Stay strong honey, with His love you shall prevail.
    04-14-09 12:45 AM
    Morning everybody! Hoping all is well. Our friend Kanga turned 1k yesterday, and her threadeds been given the TBL touch. Be sure to add your own!
    Weezy, I'm proud of you, overcoming the irresistible urge to post when you found yourself still awake a 2:30!
    Sodakitty, may today bring you blessings!

04-14-09 06:09 AM
    Good morning everyone congrats on 1k posts

04-14-09 09:55 AM
    Good morning everyone congrats on 1k posts

Conveniently posted on Kanga's thread for you via sick twisted freak.

04-14-09 10:33 AM
    Wolf. Coruptyed. How you losers doing?
    04-14-09 10:35 AM
    Its what I do wolf and pretty good just about to get oil done what you up too?

04-14-09 10:37 AM
    Going to work out on my bike I'll be back in a bit. Next year man. Start of spring. Everyones gotta go grab a Yamaha R6
    04-14-09 10:38 AM
    What up lab rats?
    04-14-09 10:59 AM
    Good morning everyone. Weekend's over and back at work. Weird typing on a computer after a weekend on the berry. I can't get computer time at home most weekends. I have to admit I'm lazy and would rather use my berry than drag my buttock off the couch.
    04-14-09 11:18 AM
    What up Mike? You get rid of any of that spare hay?
    04-14-09 11:23 AM
    Cops is such a funny show . I love watching people get their a$$ kicked by the cops

04-14-09 11:28 AM
    Yeah, I think I saw you on there the other day Fat @ss.
    04-14-09 11:32 AM
    Lol. Not yet man... Not yet....

04-14-09 12:03 PM
    Hey BS, how late you working today?
    04-14-09 12:39 PM
    Not working today man...
    04-14-09 12:54 PM
    Ok...How long are you gonna stand on the corner today?
    04-14-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the well-wishing, guys.
    *sigh* unfortunately, with a lot of problems and stress often come a lot of arguments. And that's what we've found ourselves doing for a while now. I'm hiding in my berry at the moment waiting for the discharge.
    He was rude as **** to everyone trying to help him and that embarrassed and upset me. So I told him so and...well, you all know how things can sometimes go when you speak your mind and the other person disagrees, or is prone to be even worse under stress.
    It's been awful. Get in the car and drive real far away thoughts. And we really need each other right now. And I'm always the pushover...and when I try to not be, it ends badly for me.
    Sigh.
    Sorry to rant.....

04-14-09 01:40 PM
    Don't apologize, kitty. If you can't rant with your friends, then where can you rant?

04-14-09 02:15 PM
    I think there's a rant thread somewhere
    04-14-09 02:20 PM
    Well sitting in oil change place for 20 dollar change wonder what they've ripped off so far that's gonna make this cost a lot ..

04-14-09 02:44 PM
    04-14-09 02:51 PM
    You do have some issues don't you many?
    04-14-09 03:09 PM
86,775 ... 115116117118119 ...