Morning kaka and Beast, don't remember whether I said that!

Sheli, Beast is right. You've restored a Camaro, your Curve will be nothing.

Remember kids, and yes Canucks I'm joking, Canadians build them, so they have to be easy.
    07-05-09 11:23 AM
    i hope so BK. Both you and Mike have explained to me on how to take it out, but im just a nervous ninny! lol!

but believe me, i will probably be summonsing up one of you guys here for help (moral support more than anything-lol) to get'er done!

hows the house doin with all that wiring nightmare stuff
    It's coming along nicely,
    We git the washer and dryer singing their music, the fridge is cooling nicely, and we're planning on using the second set of hookups to add another w/d set that the kids wanna bring us. That will cut our laundry time substantially, especially when they come to visit.

Also, Good Morning! Kasi I missed that post, it'd already gone to the new page by the time I'd posted again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 11:27 AM
    well i hope you have a great time today at the party!

and as far an installing or taking anything apart on my bb, im the same as you kasi! lol! i dont really trust myself either BUT i just ordered a pink ring &t/b that i really want on my bb so im gonna have to get the guts up to do it!
    I will! If I can find a ride over there. I'd walk, but her house is a little too far away.

The ring & trackball are super easy. They both pop right out of the front. I'm comfortable with changing them out; its just actually taking the entire thing apart that worries me. The last phone I tried to change the housing on, I broke beyond repair.

07-05-09 11:31 AM
    I don't know if anyone cares, but this Wimbeldon match is about the best I have ever seen! The American who hasn't beat the Sweede in years is playing him to a draw. they're in the last set all tied up and no one's blinked yet. It's almost to the point that both are winners no matter how it turns out.

07-05-09 11:47 AM
    Morning kaka and Beast, don't remember whether I said that!

Remember kids, and yes Canucks I'm joking, Canadians build them, so they have to be easy.
    Morning, bro! I didn't see this post earlier. Good morning, to you too!

07-05-09 11:51 AM
    I'm not giving up, lol, the American has made it the longest Wimbeldon match in history.

07-05-09 11:57 AM
    Mike my 13yo daughter loooooves to play tennis, in fact she takes a tennis class in the spring and 5wks in the summer-one day a wk for an hour. And if she was home I bet she'd be watching it! she recorded 4hrs of a match the other day! she's silly like that lol!

07-05-09 12:04 PM
    I know Pop ,but my nerves to get it done will get the best of me.....
    But I will put on my biggest big girl panties and like Nike says-'just do it!'

07-05-09 12:10 PM
    [QUOTE=BigBadWolf;2960222

Remember kids, and yes Canucks I'm joking, Canadians build them, so they have to be easy. [/QUOTE]

Wolf, I take no offense from a friendly jab by you. But, me being me, I can't just let it go, either. Hehehehehe. They have to be simple. So many yankees buy them.

Good afternoon TBL !

07-05-09 12:10 PM
    I will! If I can find a ride over there. I'd walk, but her house is a little too far away.

The ring & trackball are super easy. They both pop right out of the front. I'm comfortable with changing them out; its just actually taking the entire thing apart that worries me. The last phone I tried to change the housing on, I broke beyond repair.

well I hope you get that ride then!

As for the t/b-maybe I will fiddle with this one just to get comfy with it for when the pink one does come I know how to handle it. I do have a spare t/b just in case

07-05-09 12:14 PM
    hello LSG. How are you doin today?

07-05-09 12:15 PM
    morning everyone...not feelin to good right now think ill go lay down again lol

07-05-09 12:16 PM
    LOL...too many "fireworks" last night?? Hahaha!!!

07-05-09 12:22 PM
    morning everyone...not feelin to good right now think ill go lay down again lol

awww Shil too much tequila last night sweetie! Make sure you keep yourself hydrated with water. It'll help from feelin too hung over hopefully. I hope you feel better soon!

07-05-09 12:29 PM
    ShiSooHungoverlicious lol. Awww, drink a big, big glass of water and take a couple advil. You'll feel better soon, .

Shells just use a little toothpick or piece of plastic and practice. Put it under the trackball ring just to the side of the bottom and gently use an up-wiggle to pull the clip apart - and that's all it is - a little peg inside a little two peg clip.

Last edited by exelant; 07-05-09 at 12:33 PM.
    07-05-09 12:29 PM
    hey w00dy how are you? And Sadie? And the puddy tat?

07-05-09 12:31 PM
    ok shelli ill try

Yes mike deft tequila does not stay in my system lol

07-05-09 12:35 PM
    Shells just use a little toothpick or piece of plastic and practice. Put it under the trackball ring just to the side of the bottom and gently use an up-wiggle to pull the clip apart - and that's all it is - a little peg inside a little two peg clip.

ok Mike - I may get brave after and try it thanks for the tip

07-05-09 12:35 PM
    well I hope you get that ride then!

As for the t/b-maybe I will fiddle with this one just to get comfy with it for when the pink one does come I know how to handle it. I do have a spare t/b just in case

I found that ride! I called her to tell her I'd be over as soon as I found a ride and she said she already had someone on their way to pick me up. There was no way she was letting me miss this. We've been looking forward to the two of us being 21 since we were younger.

I'll pop in randomly throughout the day. The drinking isn't starting until 4, when everyone under 21 has to leave.

07-05-09 12:40 PM
    Hey Hey Hey TBL what's goin on?

07-05-09 12:43 PM
    07-05-09 12:43 PM
    Hail hail, the gangs all here!
    07-05-09 12:46 PM
    Hi shelli. Little tired today. Stayed up too late on crackberry last night.

Please don't shout around shi. It will hurt her head.

Hey bk, trying to do yard work and supervise the kids, not getting much done.

Hello Ex, Kasi, w00dy and src!

07-05-09 12:48 PM
    Oh am I th last one? That's me always effin late!

How's everyone feeling? We were out until like 2 am playing with fireworks on th beaches. The kid was super psyched I've never had her out that late before.

07-05-09 12:52 PM
    kaka, just PLEASE be safe! And have a great time, your only 21 for the rest of your life.
    07-05-09 12:53 PM
86,775 ... 11471148114911501151 ...