You should be able to get a pretty decent refurb fridge for less than that repair cost. Or a somewhat decent brand new 1 for about a grand, maybe even less. Top of the line is more like $4G's. For whatever reason I was looking at them the other day waiting for the man to gather up his goods in Lowes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 10:30 PM
    BK we've been missing each other lately. I'm happy you guys are getting everything put together in the new house! I'd love to see more of your renovation pics. I found a bunch of ours on my moms pc today it was crazy to see them. Soooo btw I had to redo my bbm & re-add everyone & I'm still waiting for you to accept my request

Missed you too. We've had some excellent chats, for certain. Been weird not spending a lot of time in TBL. Or the Pouch, for that matter. I'll be compiling pics as we get it together, so that will be forthcoming.

06-30-09 10:30 PM
    Compressors for fridges are almost always as much as a new one. Too much work involved to make it worth it.
    They're not sure what it is, exactly. The compressors are about equivalent to the doggone EPA costs for handling the refrigerant.

I do have some really good news about the place, though. No Commie toilets! Yay. 1 flush gets the job done!

06-30-09 10:37 PM
    Aw, I know you're a lot nicer Brad *tapes "Kick Me, Hard" sign on BS's back during hug.

06-30-09 10:38 PM
    They're not sure what it is, exactly. The compressors are about equivalent to the doggone EPA costs for handling the refrigerant.

I do have some really good news about the place, though. No Commie toilets! Yay. 1 flush gets the job done!

That's great news! Lol. One of the most important parts to the house. First the foundation, then the crapper
    06-30-09 10:41 PM
    Aw, I know you're a lot nicer Brad *tapes "Kick Me, Hard" sign on BS's back during hug.

10 characters
    06-30-09 10:42 PM
    :::: kicks Brad square in the booty, gives Mike a high five ::::
    06-30-09 10:44 PM
    Aint that the truth! We have 1 toilet in our house that never works right. We always have to jiggle the handle to make it stop running. 1 time it overflowed & the kid thought she could fix it herself so she wouldn't get in trouble. Thank G_d she did realize she needed to tell us. We spent 2 hours cleaning up th flood in the basement.

06-30-09 10:44 PM
    :::: kicks Brad square in the booty, gives Mike a high five ::::
    *Grabs some stuff from behind the bar, walks over to the corner, and begins making a molotov cocktail* I'll show them I'll stand outside with a fire extinguisher to beat them with when they come running out
    06-30-09 10:48 PM
    This is the part where Mike steps in, with a dissertation on the history of the crapper.
    06-30-09 10:49 PM
    Aint that the truth! We have 1 toilet in our house that never works right. We always have to jiggle the handle to make it stop running. 1 time it overflowed & the kid thought she could fix it herself so she wouldn't get in trouble. Thank G_d she did realize she needed to tell us. We spent 2 hours cleaning up th flood in the basement.

Shame. If it runs constantly you need to adjust the float or replace the stopper. I've rapaired quite a few of them in the last few years. Pretty good at it now. Took over a house a few years ago from some kids who stopped up one of the toilets, had no idea how to cerrect it. Took 2 minutes with a plunger and an hour with the brush!

06-30-09 10:52 PM
    This is the part where Mike steps in, with a dissertation on the history of the crapper.
    Lol Wolf! Heyyy this works?!!
    This will be the 1st time I've been able to quote anybody in days. Sometimes with this new phone it simply doesn't let me. Its so annoying.

06-30-09 10:54 PM
    Time for me to head to bed guys Gotta be up early.... Yay..... Lol. Catch you losers later
    06-30-09 10:55 PM
    Yea Jim we bought the repair kit about a year ago. Its on the "never ending, never gona get done" project list

06-30-09 10:57 PM
    Nighty Night Brad! Don't let the bed bugs escape!

06-30-09 10:58 PM
    Ahem, people often give credit to Thomas Crapper for inventing the first toilet. Historians know that more accurately, he built the water tank that allowed the toilet to function. There is even some doubt that he actually designed the water tank he sold. Soldiers in WWI were the first to associate his name with the toilet when they saw his name on the elevated tank above toilets if France.
    Now, there is some discussion as to whether or not crap is derived from his name thus the origin of crap is still being debated. Possible sources include the Dutch Krappe; Low German krape meaning a vile and inedible fish; Middle English crappy, and Thomas Crapper. Where crap is derived from Crapper, it is by a process know as, pardon the pun, a back formation.

06-30-09 11:03 PM
    Wolf you still around? Ex?
    Anyone have any idea why I can't quote here on cb most of the time?

06-30-09 11:04 PM
    oh yea & sometimes I have to click the dang box like 5 times before it "takes" so I can post. My old berry didn't do this

06-30-09 11:08 PM
    Okay Okay I won't complain about my phone! Come back! Come baaaaaack!

06-30-09 11:13 PM
    I'm here! let me think about your problem.

06-30-09 11:18 PM
    I'm going to bed, Strawberry. What settings are you using to view WAP? TBL has been one of the trouble free threads on CrackBerry for me. Some of the other threads are consistently a pita. Here's a little trick though:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/how-reply-wap-185293/
    06-30-09 11:18 PM
    I'm not sure unless there's a problem with your phone. I never had that problem with 4.5. That OS made my browser a lot better.

06-30-09 11:21 PM
    The site has been slow off and on tonight. Haven't been on in a while. The should be embarrassed at how pathetic it is using your CrackBerry on CrackBerry sometimes.
    06-30-09 11:21 PM
    Oh thanks guys! I thought you all left me. What do you mean by settings? Like you showed earlier? I have all the boxes checked.
    I'll check out that link. Thanks & goodnight!

06-30-09 11:22 PM
    I'm not sure unless there's a problem with your phone. I never had that problem with 4.5. That OS made my browser a lot better.

Wow I'm 2 for 2 here tonight! I really hope its not the phone it was a pita to switch everything over. Other than this minor detail th phone works fine & the browser is better. Who needs to quote all the time anyway ppfftt!

06-30-09 11:29 PM
86,775 ... 10841085108610871088 ...