il be back peeps, im switching to wap!
    06-25-09 08:34 PM
    LMAO src, I see you too!
    06-25-09 08:35 PM
    I cook 99%, do dishes 90%, do laundry 80% and pick up the house 55% of the time. I also do 50% of horse feeding and 80% of water trough cleaning and filling - 300 gallon tanks. Basically all Tanya has to do is complain about the job I do, .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 08:35 PM
    Lol you must be married

06-25-09 08:37 PM
    Fat-a$$ I'm proud of you, giving it to prada! I defended him in the WTF thread, but we've had a our battles too. A long thread was deleted we knocked heads in. I never got any PM from a mod though. He and another instigater tried their level best to get me going, calling me a bigot, religious jealot, and child of G_d.
    Beast what's happenin? Your missing the img on those! Are they MJ pictures? Can't say I'm surprised he's gone. Quite frankly I'm amazed he made it as long as he did.
    Evening Mike! Bumble good to see you here.

The Keeper of the Queen

Thanks man The guy needs to wake up. He starts it all and we're the ones getting all the posts deleted... Don't even think he saw the post though, he didn't even reply

Lol. No, he wasn't hunky. It was just odd. The house next door to ours constantly has people coming and going from it. Up until a month ago there was a family with a bunch of kids and before that was a group of drug dealers. Bot once have any of them introduced themselves before. He seems like a nice guy. His fiance's grandm actually owns the home and was renting it out, now they are living in it.

I would! Seriously. I used to cut the grass at my parent's house because my dad couldn't with his heart condition. Usually his mom does it, and she was getting ready to since the rain has finally stopped but he beat her to it because "he's tired of the long grass." Even though it wasn't that bad yet.

Oh I see...

oh brad i responded back to you in the MJ thread-i wasnt talking about you with the negative comments - i was referring to the TMZ Autopsy link POE provided where you scroll done on that page and leave comments. silly!
    I saw the post
    06-25-09 08:38 PM
    you see me wolf?! *jumps under chair* oooooo can't see me now! *ninja chop*!

06-25-09 08:38 PM
    I cook 99%, do dishes 90%, do laundry 80% and pick up the house 55% of the time. I also do 50% of horse feeding and 80% of water trough cleaning and filling - 300 gallon tanks. Basically all Tanya has to do is complain about the job I do, .

*Pats Ex on the back* And it'll never change
    06-25-09 08:39 PM

Mike - can I borrow you for a husband? LMAO
    I promise I won't complain

06-25-09 08:41 PM
    I'm ok shelli I'm suppose to be asleep but SOMEONE (dumb dude next door) was playing loud music and woke me up. Looks like someone might need surgery *puts on rubber gloves*

06-25-09 08:41 PM
    I'm ok shelli I'm suppose to be asleep but SOMEONE (dumb dude next door) was playing loud music and woke me up. Looks like someone might need surgery *puts on rubber gloves*

Loud music is the best You're not listening to music unless everyone around you can hear it too
    06-25-09 08:43 PM
    I don't think so b-s if he don't shut up he's gonna hear me b*t** at him he needs to go away lol

06-25-09 08:45 PM
    LMAO Shil! Your silly! **ducks behind chair before she performs surgery on me! **

hello H! How are you 2nite?

06-25-09 08:47 PM
    Mike - can I borrow you for a husband? LMAO
    I promise I won't complain

Lol, I posted that for you, . I also squeeze in the yard work. Ish, It rained and she's coming home this weekend. I'm going to be in sooo much trouble,

06-25-09 08:48 PM
    well shelli I'm half awake so I'm even more insane. I don't want to hurt anyone but that dumb guy or least make him be quieter

06-25-09 08:49 PM
    I don't think so b-s if he don't shut up he's gonna hear me b*t** at him he needs to go away lol

Better be yelling pretty loud then Probably wont hear you over the music
    06-25-09 08:50 PM
    Shi, make sure you use a sharp Scalpel to operate. less blood, I've heard anyway.

06-25-09 08:51 PM
    just cuz I'm short don't mean I can't be really loud lol

And no mike, I want him to bleed alot. Makes it more fun lmao

06-25-09 08:52 PM
    That sounds like a great deal to me Mike. How did you get so lucky?
    06-25-09 08:52 PM
    Geeze, I look away for 5 minutes! You guys are hysterical.
    06-25-09 08:55 PM
    Shi, make sure you use a sharp Scalpel to operate. less blood, I've heard anyway.

Creepy....

just cuz I'm short don't mean I can't be really loud lol

And no mike, I want him to bleed alot. Makes it more fun lmao

Creepier....
    06-25-09 08:55 PM
    Lol, I posted that for you, . I also squeeze in the yard work. Ish, It rained and she's coming home this weekend. I'm going to be in sooo much trouble,

LMAO! I'll send Watson to pick you up in the private jet and fly you here daaaaahhling! Then you won't be there to get in trouble LMAO!!

06-25-09 08:56 PM
    Hey Wolf you got 6 lines in your sig! I just got told today to take the space out of mine because it was 5 spaces
    06-25-09 08:57 PM

She leaves you at home to get all that stuff done, and you didn't? You're gonna get beat
    06-25-09 08:59 PM
    Brad-i got told a month ago cuz the 3 I have had spaces! That's why there all scrunchy together now!

06-25-09 09:00 PM
    I'm going to the cool side of the pillow before I actually hurt someone. lol Laters.

06-25-09 09:00 PM
86,775 ... 10231024102510261027 ...