No one has posted in here since Wednesday?
    07-29-12 07:57 PM
    Someone's got to post moare.
    07-29-12 08:05 PM
    happy august!! off to the wisconsin state fair for food-on-a-stick fest..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-05-12 10:00 AM
    We're at a baseball game, Rangers @Royals. The sun has finally moved far enough to seat us in shade, and now it is nice.
    08-05-12 03:41 PM
    Hiya folks! How is everyone doing these days?

Things are well in my neck of the woods. I'm still working my booty off and Steve is out on the road more often than not. I miss him when he is gone for days at a time, but that just makes the time we do get together even more special.

Steve bought himself a rig recently. A Peterbilt 359. Although, it looks like we are going to be reselling it. He had a mechanic take a look at it before buying it. The guy told him it needed tires and a couple of airlines replaced and he could get it back on the road. He took it to the shop at work after purchasing it. They told him it needs nearly $15,000 in work before it can be put back into service. All new airlines, tires, airbags, and a bunch of other stuff I didn't catch. You live and you learn. If we can't sell it, he'll hold on to it and slowly do the work that it needs.

We went to the Truck Nationals at Carlisle Fairgrounds this weekend. Lots of drool worthy trucks there.

Steve wants to do something similar to this. The same green, but with black instead of white. #peterbilt #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #bigrig #18wheeler #semi #tractortrailer #igers #instagrammers by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

She thinks my tractor's sexy. #kenworth #tractor #semi #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #instagrammers #igers #tractortrailer #18wheeler #bigrig by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Nice rig! #peterbilt #tractor #semi #carlisletrucknationals #igers #instagrammers #carlislefairgrounds by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

#peterbilt #carlislefairgrounds #carlisletrucknationals #bigrig #semi #18wheeler #tractor #igers #instagrammers by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

I also got this shirt. Steve thinks its funny. I don't think I could wear it out in public.

Untitled by Kassie Mary, on Flickr

Somehow the coloring of the emblem got messed up when they pressed the shirt. Ignore it.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-08-12 at 01:02 AM.
    08-06-12 02:43 PM
    Glad things are well kaka!

Really like the look of this one:

And the flat blue, lowered setup here is too

That T too tight, or am I missing something

Woohoo! Hump day, and I'm off
    08-08-12 09:34 AM
    Those two were actually my favorites. I wish I had been able to get the entire trailer with the red & black one.

I'm not wearing the T in that picture. It's folded up.

Yay for being off on Hump day! I'm off too, but lots of running around to do today, if I can find my get up and go.
    08-08-12 11:23 AM
    Oh e, why am I neglecting??!!??!! Okay, hot tub party yesterday, biking both ways, oshawa and back, arrived at a show after coming back from oshawa. Damn, I almost got hammered too, it was quite a fun filled week. More donations were put out too, bug treatments, etc.

Wild, crazy, exhausting, you could say that again. Oh and raid is for the feds, 1oneShot is the new kid on the block that is $3 less than raid. GOODBYE BUGS!!!!
    08-14-12 07:02 PM
    Those are aome fantastic rigs there Ed, I absolutely adore seeing those monsters on the road!
    08-14-12 07:04 PM
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-15-12 09:59 AM
    Those are aome fantastic rigs there Ed, I absolutely adore seeing those monsters on the road!
    They were even more awesome to see in person. I wish we had gotten there sooner. Most of the big rigs where leaving by the time we got out there. September 15th I'll be getting more photos at the Diesel Nationals in Englishtown, NJ.
    08-17-12 05:24 PM
    They were even more awesome to see in person. I wish we had gotten there sooner. Most of the big rigs where leaving by the time we got out there. September 15th I'll be getting more photos at the Diesel Nationals in Englishtown, NJ.
    Will there be any truck races?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-19-12 01:11 AM
    Truck races would be damn fantastic to see.

Man oh man, just got back from pickering, saw the family for most of the day and picked some free apples from a neighboring tree on Sheppard, a few blocks north of kingston road. Luckily it was a bicycle friendly street with bike lanes. Brought back 40 apples in total, making the haul much heavier on top of what I had in the bin.
    08-19-12 03:43 AM
    Truck races would be damn fantastic to see.

Man oh man, just got back from pickering, saw the family for most of the day and picked some free apples from a neighboring tree on Sheppard, a few blocks north of kingston road. Luckily it was a bicycle friendly street with bike lanes. Brought back 40 apples in total, making the haul much heavier on top of what I had in the bin.
    Will you be baking some apple pies for us?
    08-19-12 11:07 AM
    Will you be baking some apple pies for us?
    Maybe. In spirit. :d
    08-19-12 05:36 PM
    Those two were actually my favorites. I wish I had been able to get the entire trailer with the red & black one.

I'm not wearing the T in that picture. It's folded up.

Yay for being off on Hump day! I'm off too, but lots of running around to do today, if I can find my get up and go.
    Noticed it wasn't on. No one's that board.

Oh e, why am I neglecting??!!??!! Okay, hot tub party yesterday, biking both ways, oshawa and back, arrived at a show after coming back from oshawa. Damn, I almost got hammered too, it was quite a fun filled week. More donations were put out too, bug treatments, etc.

Wild, crazy, exhausting, you could say that again. Oh and raid is for the feds, 1oneShot is the new kid on the block that is $3 less than raid. GOODBYE BUGS!!!!
    Almost hammered?!?

Yep, more than almost.

Awesome! Can't wait.

Baked, definitely baked.

Wicked weekend. We hit the trifesta!
    Chicago Korean Festival 2012: This Weekend | Browsing Chicago
    24th Annual Art Fest - August 18 - 19, 2012
    Glenwood Ave Arts District
    08-19-12 09:54 PM
    If you bake some pies, we need to see pictures!
    08-20-12 12:00 AM
    I'll be microwaving them, after taking the seeds out. Those things cook so fast!
    08-20-12 12:06 AM
    I'll be microwaving them, after taking the seeds out. Those things cook so fast!
    Pies or apple dumplings?

I love apple dumplings too. Please send some my way.
    08-20-12 12:10 AM

Pictures?!? We'll neede em fedex'd to us.. Just dont ups em'.. Frigginjef may intercept em'
    08-20-12 06:22 AM
    Will there be any truck races?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    There will be. That's exactly what the Diesel Nationals are. Drag racing rigs and diesel pickups. They even have jet trucks there. This will be my first year going. I usually have to work every year on the day of, but I took off that entire week to go out on the road with Steve.

Noticed it wasn't on. No one's that board.

Almost hammered?!?

Yep, more than almost.

Awesome! Can't wait.

Baked, definitely baked.

Wicked weekend. We hit the trifesta!
    Chicago Korean Festival 2012: This Weekend | Browsing Chicago
    24th Annual Art Fest - August 18 - 19, 2012
    Glenwood Ave Arts District
    Well, that part is on the back of the shirt.
    08-21-12 10:09 PM
    That must have been my confusion kaka.

Happy birthday bro!
    bx2md likes this.
    08-24-12 12:20 PM
    That must have been my confusion kaka.

Happy birthday bro!

Thankya! It's been a crazy daggone day, shipper took forever to get me loaded up, but with my available time, I could only make it back to Flagstaff, anyway. But, it was a pretty drive, coming up thru the mountains.
    08-24-12 11:49 PM
    Thankya! It's been a crazy daggone day, shipper took forever to get me loaded up, but with my available time, I could only make it back to Flagstaff, anyway. But, it was a pretty drive, coming up thru the mountains.
    Never biked through the mountains, but some of the roads in toronto are almost like mountains and speeding down them is nuts. Had I been on a car or motorcycle, I would have no license at all by now.
    08-25-12 12:03 AM
    Wow. What happened to this thread?
    09-02-12 01:46 PM
86,775 ... 34303431343234333434 ...