This is the best thread on the forum.
    BigBadWulf and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-01-12 12:10 AM
    +1. 10 characters.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-01-12 12:31 AM
    Yeah, we've all been pretty busy. It gets that way in the summer, especially.
    07-01-12 01:13 AM
    A concert is what I'm attending tomorrow, after a BBQ and prior to this posting, I reported what the media refused to pickup on, a transformer blowing out and producing massive amounts of smoldering waxy smoke inside a local plaza's supermarket. It's on the world wide web if you look up "jane park plaza transformer", the whole plaza except the supermarket, has lost power until tomorrow. I'll be following up with another webnews cast before heading to the BBQ and following that, the concert.

Bit of a hint for the concert, it'll be an LGBT2sQ type. But who can resist a loud as alternative rock concert with 20 diverse and hugely talented bands?

Oh, besides that, this stalker who uses youtube mainly, under the name of dean roger ray, pissed off anonymous and me too, he got his "dox" dropped on pastebin, twice. I laughed at his hotair insanity and baseless claims, even the threats. Lol

Any other madness that I missed out on that wasn't posted here?
    07-01-12 01:21 AM
    Yeah, we've all been pretty busy. It gets that way in the summer, especially.
    Hope you're doing well.
    07-01-12 08:14 AM
    I can't believe this thread is still alive and kickin'.
    Alive yes, kicking.....not so much

Hi D! Thanks , and welcome to TBL

A concert is what I'm attending tomorrow, after a BBQ and prior to this posting, I reported what the media refused to pickup on, a transformer blowing out and producing massive amounts of smoldering waxy smoke inside a local plaza's supermarket. It's on the world wide web if you look up "jane park plaza transformer", the whole plaza except the supermarket, has lost power until tomorrow. I'll be following up with another webnews cast before heading to the BBQ and following that, the concert.

Bit of a hint for the concert, it'll be an LGBT2sQ type. But who can resist a loud as alternative rock concert with 20 diverse and hugely talented bands?

Oh, besides that, this stalker who uses youtube mainly, under the name of dean roger ray, pissed off anonymous and me too, he got his "dox" dropped on pastebin, twice. I laughed at his hotair insanity and baseless claims, even the threats. Lol

Any other madness that I missed out on that wasn't posted here?
    That's some serious diversity going on Root. Put your tin cap on for safe measure.

And maybe a latex bodyglove

CB and I are heading over to a FR-S event at Comiskey Park. Burning rubber and tearing up asphalt. Yeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!
    07-01-12 11:24 AM
    Hope you're doing well.
    Yes, cate, we are well. My wife is riding with me full time, now. We are enjoying our run of the country together. I hope you've been well, yourself, since we hear so little these days.
    07-01-12 01:00 PM
    Gosh darn rain, and the event coordinator at the park, who set it up on a freshly blacktopped section.

We took our free caps and went home

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nap
    07-01-12 05:21 PM
    Alive yes, kicking.....not so much
    Whoaaa, well check you out, Mr. Mod!

Yes, cate, we are well. My wife is riding with me full time, now. We are enjoying our run of the country together. I hope you've been well, yourself, since we hear so little these days.
    Haha, it's always a challenge to keep in touch since I haven't owned a BlackBerry in years. I mean, I come on here to sell them so...
    07-01-12 06:45 PM

Haha, it's always a challenge to keep in touch since I haven't owned a BlackBerry in years. I mean, I come on here to sell them so...
    Ok, I may kick once in a while

You make this yourself?

I have a request.....
    07-01-12 07:01 PM
    Ok, I may kick once in a while

You make this yourself?

Click to view quoted image

I have a request.....
    First of all, stop stalking me.

And second, no, I didn't make that. Ihave Ghost Armor on my iPhone and it doesn't fit with the case so yeaaaaaah.

What's your request?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-01-12 09:04 PM

Yeah, I'm dual-carrying Android and BlackBerry these days. But I'm always a CrackBerry. I don't work the boards as hard as I used to, my BB is hopelessly out of date, but still works very well. Daughter's Style just crapped the bed, and I'm looking on craigslist for a decent upgrade from mine.
    07-01-12 09:42 PM
    Yeah, I'm dual-carrying Android and BlackBerry these days. But I'm always a CrackBerry. I don't work the boards as hard as I used to, my BB is hopelessly out of date, but still works very well. Daughter's Style just crapped the bed, and I'm looking on craigslist for a decent upgrade from mine.
    My iPhone is my one and only! There are times when I miss my BB, but I don't know where RIM is going with some of their decisions. Still, CB/BB will always have a special place in my heart.
    07-01-12 09:48 PM
    First of all, stop stalking me.

And second, no, I didn't make that. Ihave Ghost Armor on my iPhone and it doesn't fit with the case so yeaaaaaah.

What's your request?
    Not my fault Wabbit Case caught my eye, when cruising the unanswered posts.

Just teasing, though now I'll have to give it some thought. I'll poke ya from behind if I come up with a good one.
    07-01-12 10:35 PM
    My iPhone is my one and only! There are times when I miss my BB, but I don't know where RIM is going with some of their decisions. Still, CB/BB will always have a special place in my heart.
    I can't stand typing on the iPhone, screen is just too small for me, and try as I may, I just can't do it. I can type just fine on my Photon, so touchscreen wasn't the issue, it was purely iPhone.
    07-02-12 03:18 AM
    I can't stand typing on the iPhone, screen is just too small for me, and try as I may, I just can't do it. I can type just fine on my Photon, so touchscreen wasn't the issue, it was purely iPhone.
    I type best using a QWERTY physical keyboard. Touch screens aren't the best for me. I even have issues with the playbook's OSK. :S
    07-02-12 03:22 AM
    Not my fault Wabbit Case caught my eye, when cruising the unanswered posts.

Just teasing, though now I'll have to give it some thought. I'll poke ya from behind if I come up with a good one.
    Don't be mean. I just posted it today. I realized it might do better on iMore, but alas, I'm wrong. I hope it sells. I mean, it's a cute case... for a girl. Perfect for you, huh? Oh now I miss our banter.

I have sausage fingers, but I make it work. I mean, I have so much invested in Apple/iPhone that really, I can turn away now, lol. I can make you a lifesize iPhone if you want? You can jump on the buttons and voila! <--- Also, that smilie is disgusting.
    07-02-12 05:56 AM
    Don't be mean. I just posted it today. I realized it might do better on iMore, but alas, I'm wrong. I hope it sells. I mean, it's a cute case... for a girl. Perfect for you, huh? Oh now I miss our banter.
    More on the lines of horns and a tail.....

I miss chatting with you too (you're still at the bottom of my Google Talk, awaiting acceptance )

Happy 4th ya'll!!!
    07-04-12 07:26 AM
    Don't be mean. I just posted it today. I realized it might do better on iMore, but alas, I'm wrong. I hope it sells. I mean, it's a cute case... for a girl. Perfect for you, huh? Oh now I miss our banter
    A glittery snout, curly tail and wings!!!!!!!!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-04-12 07:44 AM
    Howdy folks what's new, haven't been here in ages, hope everyone has been well.

Happy Independence Day!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-04-12 08:38 AM

I miss chatting with you too (you're still at the bottom of my Google Talk, awaiting acceptance )
    So so mean. I don't use Gtalk anymore. Use Kik?
    07-04-12 09:27 AM
    Instapoll of the day:
    Who (from the middle portions of the continent) own an oyster shucking utensil and/or chain mail glove?!?
    07-04-12 07:17 PM
    Howdy folks what's new, haven't been here in ages, hope everyone has been well.

Happy Independence Day!
    Sandy! I know, I don't log into GT enough.

So so mean. I don't use Gtalk anymore. Use Kik?
    Just as bad as ever. no kik, but yahoo I do.

Instapoll of the day:
    Who (from the middle portions of the continent) own an oyster shucking utensil and/or chain mail glove?!?
    Somebody help me, ASAP!!!
    07-04-12 07:29 PM

Just as bad as ever. no kik, but yahoo I do.
    Guess we'll never talk then!
    07-04-12 08:04 PM
    Guess we'll never talk then!
    Well that sux

Still in duh Burgh?
    07-04-12 09:03 PM
86,775 ... 34273428342934303431 ...