He looks so cute with his hat and cake

Click to view quoted image
    Happy birthday, Bear!

Best wishes always.
    06-01-12 12:34 AM
    Cake 3 days in a row!!! You may have to roll me off this barstool!!! Happy birtthday bear!!! You make your mama proud!!!
    Mmm, cake.
    06-01-12 12:35 AM
    Bwahahahahahahaha!

06-01-12 10:43 PM
    Bwahahahahahahaha!

Click to view quoted image
    That's a howler!
    06-02-12 03:46 PM
    Yay for birfdays
    06-02-12 11:36 PM
    Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-03-12 01:10 AM
    Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Today is......
    06-03-12 08:02 AM
    **burp** Well, had to miss that one, unfortunately. Down in Arizona after quite a week, actually. The new truck has been quite a change. It was an incredible PITA to swap trucks out, and it'll take another week to get settled-in, fully. At least this one has room for my computer and printer setup! It is also nice to be able to sleep with my wife in the same bunk, instead of using two beds, like the old truck.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-04-12 at 08:04 AM.
    06-04-12 08:00 AM
    Hey everyone...it's my b-day today. I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful year filled with health, happiness, wealth, peace of mind/heart and everything that you all should need materially, spiritually and emotionally.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-04-12 11:25 AM
    I have never slept in a truck before. I always guessed it would be bumpy when on the road.
    06-04-12 03:11 PM
    Happy birthday el.... Hope you had a wonderful day and treated yourself to an extra handful of almonds..
    Eli_B likes this.
    06-04-12 10:56 PM
    Happy birthday el.... Hope you had a wonderful day and treated yourself to an extra handful of almonds..
    Thank you . I actually didn't have any nuts yesterday...but, I did have some chocolate covered pineapple
    06-05-12 08:22 AM
    Thank you . I actually didn't have any nuts yesterday...but, I did have some chocolate covered pineapple
    Happy birthday here El! Dang does that snack sound good.

Stick any candles in it?
    Eli_B likes this.
    06-05-12 08:36 AM
    I have never slept in a truck before. I always guessed it would be bumpy when on the road.
    In their new truck it's more humpty than bumpty.
    06-05-12 08:37 AM
    Noooooooooozzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Black bear euthanized after eating convicted murderer’s remains in Canada, officials say - The Washington Post

Hadn't even recovered yet from the birthday party.

Besides....
    What kind of country let's murderers run free, whilst killing the executioner?!?
    06-05-12 09:59 AM
    Happy birthday here El! Dang does that snack sound good.

Stick any candles in it?
    Nosir...no candles in it...LMAO...it's a small piece of chocolate
    06-05-12 04:06 PM
    *climbs out of the ladies room*

man...how long have i been in there?
    06-05-12 04:23 PM
    Some are, others, not so much. Triple air-ride dampens out a lot of the roughness of the road, but nit always. My past truck didn't have nearly as smooth a ride as this one does. We've been in Tucson the last couple of days, spent one night in a motel to give our batteries a break, since the cooling system doesn't recharge until the truck is running.
    06-05-12 11:32 PM

Judging be the yellow stains on your shirt and the feminine product wrapper stuck on your shoe, a little longer than you should have been.
    highjakker likes this.
    06-05-12 11:34 PM

Don't you just hate when that happens?
    highjakker likes this.
    06-06-12 06:22 AM
    That wasn't the ladies room, that was the transgender/transsexual powder room.
    06-06-12 07:02 AM
    06-06-12 08:11 AM
    06-06-12 04:51 PM
    Hi guys! I'm sad. The neighborhood kitty passed away today. I loved that little kitty, but she had to be gutsy and come around the dogs, knowing the one would chase her down every chance he got. Now she's in kitty heaven & her babies, who are just a week old, are mommyless and at the SPCA. I cried so bad today you'd swear she was actually my pet kitty.

People really suck. We tried to find her a home before she had her babies but nobody wanted her, just the babies when they were old enough. If someone had been more caring about the momma she'd be safe & sound in a loving home today. It is such a shame that most people want babies & not the older animals. She wasn't even that old. Maybe 3 years old at most.
    06-07-12 11:43 PM
    I would have taken her in regardless of how old or young she was.

Hi guys! I'm sad. The neighborhood kitty passed away today. I loved that little kitty, but she had to be gutsy and come around the dogs, knowing the one would chase her down every chance he got. Now she's in kitty heaven & her babies, who are just a week old, are mommyless and at the SPCA. I cried so bad today you'd swear she was actually my pet kitty.

People really suck. We tried to find her a home before she had her babies but nobody wanted her, just the babies when they were old enough. If someone had been more caring about the momma she'd be safe & sound in a loving home today. It is such a shame that most people want babies & not the older animals. She wasn't even that old. Maybe 3 years old at most.
    06-08-12 12:10 AM
86,775 ... 34243425342634273428 ...