Circle Launcher will clean up your home screen. Launcher pro will allow you to customize the bottom dock. Home switcher will make it easier to switch between the stock launcher and a third party launcher.
    I keep my home screen pretty clean without adding anything or modifying them. Only icon I added was for WhatsApp, since I keep up with several of my BBM friends that way. Still using my usual IM stuff, and added gtalk.
    03-31-12 10:45 PM
    04-01-12 08:03 PM
    Now that's funny....
    04-01-12 09:24 PM
    Now that's funny....
    Yet side-swype wasn't?

04-01-12 10:20 PM
    Yet side-swype wasn't?

In the window with nothing but an iPad was funnier. Side Swyped was ok.
    04-01-12 11:41 PM
    In the window with nothing but an iPad was funnier. Side Swyped was ok.
    April Fools?

Maybe I can get a post rating system going.
    04-02-12 07:05 AM

Maybe I can get a post rating system going.
    A one to five howls? "It had a great beat and I could dance to it.. I give it 3 howls"..
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-02-12 07:16 AM
    A one to five howls? "It had a great beat and I could dance to it.. I give it 3 howls"..
    Click to view quoted image
    Maybe a Depends scale, depending on the funny level, select the amount of protection you'd need.
    04-02-12 02:15 PM
    How the heck is everyone? I hate that I don't have time to stop by more often.

Well, you might find this rather shocking, but this is my first post from a new Android device. I just acquired a Motorola Photon today, and it's taking a bit if getting used to.

I don't expect it to be a permanent change, but I wasn't ready to give up baseball because MLB wanted to snub Blackberry. But, unlike the iPhone, I can at least type on this size screen.
    That's awesome. Yeah, my MyTouch took some time for me to get used to. I do like Android, but the entire time I was using it I missed my iPhone, so I decided to pick one up while I had the extra cash.

How are you liking your Photon now?
    04-02-12 02:53 PM
    Hauling donations from home to goodwill and back, hauling my brother's belongings to his place yesterday, going to his place twice today, hauling all day tomorrow.

I never get a break from all this...

...Does catching two deer mice in your bear hands count too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 08:58 PM
    How the heck is everyone? I hate that I don't have time to stop by more often.

That's awesome. Yeah, my MyTouch took some time for me to get used to. I do like Android, but the entire time I was using it I missed my iPhone, so I decided to pick one up while I had the extra cash.

How are you liking your Photon now?
    Really, the experience has been pretty decent, truth be known. Some of the integration I'm used to in BB isnt as good, but I'm not complaining too much. The kickstand is pretty sweet, and with my normal usage pulled 10+ hours out before I needed to charge, which is better than I'd expected, especially with a screen that is more than 2x more than I'm used to. One thing I really like is how fast I navigate and scroll thru things, as it has flick scrolling.

iPhone just doesn't fit me. I despise the keyboard on them. The screen is too small for me to type on comfortably. Glad to hear you're staying busy, even if it's keeping you away from all of the fun
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-03-12 at 12:17 AM.
    04-03-12 12:14 AM
    Instagram is finally available for Android! Of course they release it after I switch. :eyeroll:

Really, the experience has been pretty decent, truth be known. Some of the integration I'm used to in BB isnt as good, but I'm not complaining too much. The kickstand is pretty sweet, and with my normal usage pulled 10+ hours out before I needed to charge, which is better than I'd expected, especially with a screen that is more than 2x more than I'm used to. One thing I really like is how fast I navigate and scroll thru things, as it has flick scrolling.

iPhone just doesn't fit me. I despise the keyboard on them. The screen is too small for me to type on comfortably. Glad to hear you're staying busy, even if it's keeping you away from all of the fun
    It's good to hear you are liking it. They aren't for everyone. Just like Android isn't right for some people and BlackBerry isn't either. I wish I wasn't as busy as I am. I've been working almost 50 hours a week and it is starting to wear to me out. It stinks because on my days off I don't want to do a darn thing.
    04-03-12 03:38 PM
    What's wrong with not wanting to do a darn thing?
    04-03-12 09:01 PM
    What's wrong with not wanting to do a darn thing?
    I usually have to bunch of stuff I need to do.
    04-03-12 09:24 PM
    Instagram is finally available for Android! Of course they release it after I switch. :eyeroll:

It's good to hear you are liking it. They aren't for everyone. Just like Android isn't right for some people and BlackBerry isn't either. I wish I wasn't as busy as I am. I've been working almost 50 hours a week and it is starting to wear to me out. It stinks because on my days off I don't want to do a darn thing.
    I think the different variations can make a big difference. I've heard MyTouch/Glacier was a different critter and could be finicky. The overlay UI can make or break the experience. I have a toned-down form of Blur, which isn't nearly as ostentatious as earlier versions were. The processor power can make a huge difference.

And you're only working 50 hours a week? Gee, I wish mine were that easy!

Oh, I'm in WiMax coverage tonight, andl wow, what a zip!
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-03-12 at 09:48 PM.
    04-03-12 09:40 PM
    I don't want to do anything, working or not.
    04-03-12 10:25 PM
    I guess the honeymoon is over..
    04-03-12 10:30 PM
    I guess the honeymoon is over..
    Awwwww, that's t'rrible.
    04-03-12 11:19 PM
    I think the different variations can make a big difference. I've heard MyTouch/Glacier was a different critter and could be finicky. The overlay UI can make or break the experience. I have a toned-down form of Blur, which isn't nearly as ostentatious as earlier versions were. The processor power can make a huge difference.

And you're only working 50 hours a week? Gee, I wish mine were that easy!

Oh, I'm in WiMax coverage tonight, andl wow, what a zip!
    Very, very true. I didnt have too many issues with mine. I did, however, hate the UI that T-Mobile slappe on it. I rooted and loaded a custom ROM as soon as I could.

It's a big change from my old store, where I was only working 15 to 20 hours because we were so slow. This new store is ridiculously busy.
    04-04-12 12:40 AM
    Very, very true. I didnt have too many issues with mine. I did, however, hate the UI that T-Mobile slappe on it. I rooted and loaded a custom ROM as soon as I could.

It's a big change from my old store, where I was only working 15 to 20 hours because we were so slow. This new store is ridiculously busy.
    It's funny, I was looking at my signal earlier, I never saw lower than -80 dbm signal on any of my BBs, but im seeing -55 on this from time to time. It really pulls in a signal.
    04-04-12 01:46 AM
    hurray..its my "Friday!" hi everyone!
    04-05-12 11:15 AM
    Happy birthday, Jef!!
    04-05-12 07:38 PM
    :::: runs in, guzzles 3 shots of tequila for Jef, stumbles out ::::
    04-05-12 10:36 PM
    :::: runs in, guzzles 3 shots of tequila for Jef, stumbles out ::::
    Who took my lamp oil?
    04-06-12 02:40 AM
    Happy birthday, Jef!!
    Thanks!