He's adorable. I need to get another ferret soon. I miss my guy so much. Just so broke and so busy at the moment.
    Aww. I wasn't planning on getting another one, but then she asked if I could take him in. She didn't want to give him to just anyone.

Soooooooooo cute kaka! I'm sure it will be buddy Holly in no time. Good temperment?

Yay for Friday!
    They are already playing together. Chasing each other around the room right now. Yes, sir. Unlike little miss Holly, he has never bit anyone.

Very cool I want a ferret but the wife says no.
    Aw. They are fun pets.

CUTE!!!!

Just as a thought...I never separate incoming fuzzies. I supervise the introduction and let them work things out. My rescues have all joined the group immediately.

No blood, no , no foul.

Congrats!
    I just want him to get adjusted first. They are playing together fine, but I want him to get comfortable here before I take him out of the cage that he has known as his home for the last few months.

No. She's wrong. Although a ferret with a baby wouldn't be a great idea. They do like to bite, not to harm, but to play. And a ferret could tear up a baby pretty bad. So as much as I say to pull the pants up, I have to agree on that one.

Get a rat instead.

No. Seriously. Get a rat.

^Agreed. I can't let them out of my room because of the baby and the dog. The baby's safety is the main concern, and the dog might hurt them.

It depends a great deal on the ferret's personality.
    I have one ferret who's mine (Mocha) who I've had since she was a kit, one I rescued myself from a very bad environment (Gracie) and who was literally tortured, and four rescued ferrets ranging in approximate ages from two years of age to possibly seven or eight....youngest to oldest Finn, Brigid, Tara, and Sookie.
    I also lost a very, very snuggly and loving boy, Paul, a deaf boy (Mick) and my very first rescue Frankie.
    Out ALL those ferrets, only Gracie, Brigid and Finn would be bad with a baby. Paul ferret and Tara ferret are the sweetest most snuggly ferrets I've ever seen. I cried over paul. A lot. He would fall asleep in my arms.
    And Gracie...well, she's got burn marks on her back the same size as a cigarette tip. So some sadistic b@stards tortured her. Who knows how she would have been if she'd been treated properly.
    Finn is just a rambunctious youngster...not a mean bone in his body, just full of beans.
    So...there are some very docile ferrets.
    Owen is my fourth ferret. My very sweet, very loving snuggler, Buddy, passed away almost 4 years ago after months of the vet not being able to tell me what exactly was wrong with him. One day he just lost the ability to use his back legs, and while the steroids the vet gave to him helped him regain use of them for a short time, whatever the underlying cause was took him from me after a few months.

Little One was the baby, she was only about two years old, when I woke up one morning, last March, to find her lifeless on the floor of their cage. I still don't understand to this day what happened to her. The night before she was perfectly fine; jumping around and playing like she always did. She was a little brat. You couldn't touch her without her teeth being sunk into your skin. We tried to break her of it, but that was just part of who she was.

Holly, the baby girl (she is about 5 or 6, but still my baby) I have now, is a sweetheart. She is also my little scaredy-cat. If she gets annoyed, upset, or scared she'll bite at you. Any other time and she is a doll.

I'm hoping Owen adjusts well and likes it here. From what my friend told me and the pictures I've seen on Facebook, he is a cuddler. So far he hasn't let me hold him much, but I know that is probably because of being in a new place all of a sudden.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    02-10-12 12:48 PM
    So much for keeping him in his cage. He went into the big cage yesterday and set up camp. Refused to go back to his little one when there is a place with much more room for him to play.

That mess on the floor? He made it. In Owen's world food goes on the floor, not in the bowl.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    02-12-12 12:11 AM
    He looks so cuddly kaka. Glad he's happy in the big house. Now I wanna ferret again!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
    02-12-12 09:07 AM
    He looks so cuddly kaka. Glad he's happy in the big house. Now I wanna ferret again!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
    So, you wanna play with your ferret?

Yesterday was another busy day, as today will be. Burnong up my clock fast, that's for sure. I'm gonna tell 'em to change my time of availability to Tuesday AM so I can pull a 34 hour reset.
    02-12-12 09:17 AM
    I keep forgetting to drop by here. Friggin Jef...
    02-12-12 10:20 PM
    02-12-12 10:55 PM
    Oh, how I've missed that thread.
    02-12-12 10:58 PM
    It's Jef's fault you couldn't find it your own damn self
    02-12-12 11:08 PM
    Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.....
    02-13-12 08:59 PM
    HOLY UNHOLY WALLPAPER WORDS!!!

Okay, my mother had a stye removed from the inside of her eye lid this morning. She didn't want to risk popping it herself, I didn't want to jam a disinfected spoon under her eyelid either and have to poke it with a pin. She has to take eyedrops for four days. Glad it's out. I did see a video of someone squeezing an external one and it popped. TAKES GUTS!!!
    02-13-12 10:31 PM
    There are worse things you could jam in your mother's eye.

Hope she heals fast.

Happy Valentine's Day TBLers
    02-14-12 10:16 PM
    Happy Single's Awareness Day. (SAD)
    02-14-12 10:49 PM
    I will never get it why people don't use the spacebar when ending sentences. It makes my e-mail assume it's HTML and I have clicked those things a few times. Makes it almost inpossible to copy or paste it on my blackberry.

It's like this.I didn't use the spacebar,or end it correctly.just like that.

Is it that some don't even use it, or that it's been damaged?
    02-15-12 02:15 AM
    I will never get it why people don't use the spacebar when ending sentences. It makes my e-mail assume it's HTML and I have clicked those things a few times. Makes it almost inpossible to copy or paste it on my blackberry.

It's like this.I didn't use the spacebar,or end it correctly.just like that.

Is it that some don't even use it, or that it's been damaged?

Have you seen how some people type? My manager uses one index finger to type on his blackberry. I raz him all the time about it. I've got several at work that use the hunt and peck method. It'll give you a good chuckle.
    02-15-12 07:26 AM
    Sometimesit'smoreworkthanit'sworth.
    02-15-12 07:52 AM
    Happy Single's Awareness Day. (SAD)
    Purchase Yourself Some Sweet Eats Day
    02-15-12 10:09 AM
    Professional Operated Single Sideliner New Yorkers!
    02-15-12 04:37 PM
    Mmmmmmm. Pork steak....
    02-15-12 09:57 PM
    Looks like everyone has been quite mellow. Serving the good stuff!
    02-15-12 11:16 PM
    Aren't the plates great? I love them. And +1 on the hot tub! I was in mine last night and it was great
    Welcome to TBL, New!
    02-16-12 01:20 AM
    Have you seen how some people type? My manager uses one index finger to type on his blackberry. I raz him all the time about it. I've got several at work that use the hunt and peck method. It'll give you a good chuckle.
    I've never seen JC type on a BB. I'll have to watch for it now!

Professional Operated Single Sideliner New Yorkers!
    People Unable to Spell Say Yeah
    02-16-12 06:28 AM
    I've never seen JC type on a BB. I'll have to watch for it now!
    Give him a little crap about it.
    02-16-12 08:26 AM
    Hello all.
    I'm building the PB app. Currently have a trivia app with 90 questions. Hopefully today i can get over 125 and export it to PlayBook SDK by tomorrow.

Then I have an Exam in Public Speaking.
    02-16-12 08:47 AM
    Aren't the plates great? I love them. And +1 on the hot tub! I was in mine last night and it was great
    Hello NewBold!

I'm assuming you got a new Bold?
    02-16-12 08:51 AM
    Tango Golf India Foxtrot.
    02-17-12 07:40 AM
86,775 ... 34093410341134123413 ...