I need an idea for my 1st of Feb 2012 lunch. I hunger!
    02-01-12 03:28 PM
    Sneezing is killing me. Ugh.
    02-05-12 07:31 PM
    Then maybe you should stop
    02-05-12 07:37 PM
    But I can't stop it... One, two, three then a pause then it's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, then a pause. It's randomly insane!!!
    02-05-12 07:39 PM
    Sneezing is killing me. Ugh.
    Saline nasal flush should help ya out. During allergy season, it's one of the things that helps keep me sane. I can deal with the runny nose and a little eye itching, but if I'm sneezing my brains out, I'm miserable.

Get the flush that gives you a squeeze bottle (16oz or more), those Netty pots, don't do squat for me.
    02-05-12 07:47 PM
    A nasal flush is no substitute for professional mental health help.

Yay Giants!!!!
    02-05-12 09:01 PM
    Bump.

10 char
    02-07-12 12:04 AM
    Slide

1.Bugs bunny
    2.Yosemite sam
    3. Yogi Bear
    4. Mighty Mouse
    5.Spongebob Squarepants
    6.Power Puff Girls
    7.Alvin
    8.Betty Boop
    9.Inspector Gadget
    10.Winnie The Pooh
    10 characters provided by ShiPanda.
    02-07-12 07:20 AM
    "And you turn yourself around"

Dance jefy! Dance!
    02-07-12 09:01 AM
    I think I have created another gas giant today.... not sure what I ate, but birds are falling out of the sky and dogs just look at me in awe.
    02-07-12 09:18 PM
    At $4 a gallon, you need to plant yourself on a jug and bottle that!
    02-07-12 09:20 PM
    I had an extremely close call last night. eastbound on I-44 in Tulsa, in construction, I'd just passed a slower car and moved back into the slow lane when headlights popped up in my peripheral vision as I was completing the lane change.

Car came up the ramp I was approaching at a high rate of speed, and immediately went into the fast lane to my left, but made it with a � heatbeat to spare.

It is a trucker's second worst nightmare, the worst being a bus load of kids.

It was luck and training both. For years, I've trained drivers as I was trained; Avoid the left lane at night unless a pass is necessary, especially in urban areas.

A drunk driver will instinctively go to the right of a highway most of the time. Had I still been in the fast lane, someone would have been dead in a 95 mph head-on collision, seeing how I'm loaded with 20+ tons of glass, it might well have been more than someone.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 02-08-12 at 08:45 AM.
    02-08-12 08:29 AM
    Holy cow! I'm glad that didn't happen BK, that was such a close call. Something similar happened to me when on dundas with a speeding honda nearing me within inches which almost rear ended my bike. I was surprised and shocked. Earlier by a week, it almost happened with a cab trying to purposely drive into me, forcing me into the curve until I yelled at him and sounded the bell, then he turned away. There was a op car behind him when he did turn away who blasted the siren.
    02-08-12 03:38 PM
    Say hello to Owen. The newest member of my family.

An old friend needed to find a home for him, because she didn't have enough time for him between school and work, so I offered to take him in. Poor little guy is so scared being in a new place, but he is also very curious and spent a good two hours exploring our room tonight.

He didn't have much interest in Holly; he was more interested in exploring. Holly was a little intrigued by a new ferret coming into the house. Once he has been here for a few days and has adjusted to the new environment I'll be putting them in the same cage.

This little guy is going to be fun. He knows how to climb stairs and already tried to escape down the steps once.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 02-09-12 at 11:07 PM.
    02-09-12 10:52 PM
    He's adorable. I need to get another ferret soon. I miss my guy so much. Just so broke and so busy at the moment.
    02-10-12 07:16 AM
    Soooooooooo cute kaka! I'm sure it will be buddy Holly in no time. Good temperment?

Yay for Friday!
    02-10-12 07:46 AM
    Very cool I want a ferret but the wife says no.
    02-10-12 08:13 AM
    Say hello to Owen. The newest member of my family.

Click to view quoted image

An old friend needed to find a home for him, because she didn't have enough time for him between school and work, so I offered to take him in. Poor little guy is so scared being in a new place, but he is also very curious and spent a good two hours exploring our room tonight.

He didn't have much interest in Holly; he was more interested in exploring. Holly was a little intrigued by a new ferret coming into the house. Once he has been here for a few days and has adjusted to the new environment I'll be putting them in the same cage.

This little guy is going to be fun. He knows how to climb stairs and already tried to escape down the steps once.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    CUTE!!!!

Just as a thought...I never separate incoming fuzzies. I supervise the introduction and let them work things out. My rescues have all joined the group immediately.

No blood, no , no foul.

Congrats!
    02-10-12 08:14 AM
    Very cool I want a ferret but the wife says no.
    Put the pants on mister!

They make great pets. I miss having one.

CUTE!!!!

Just as a thought...I never separate incoming fuzzies. I supervise the introduction and let them work things out. My rescues have all joined the group immediately.

No blood, no , no foul.

Congrats!
    Carnal keeper
    02-10-12 08:41 AM
    Lol, her reasoning is we can't get pets while we have babies - I suppose she's right.
    02-10-12 08:43 AM
    No. She's wrong. Although a ferret with a baby wouldn't be a great idea. They do like to bite, not to harm, but to play. And a ferret could tear up a baby pretty bad. So as much as I say to pull the pants up, I have to agree on that one.

Get a rat instead.

No. Seriously. Get a rat.
    02-10-12 08:58 AM
    I had a hooded rat in high school I'd be more worried about the rat than the baby lol
    02-10-12 08:59 AM
    Just bring one home and drop it in your wife's lap! She'll love it!
    02-10-12 09:12 AM
    it'll be a Valentines day gift, she'll love it
    02-10-12 09:14 AM
    It depends a great deal on the ferret's personality.
    I have one ferret who's mine (Mocha) who I've had since she was a kit, one I rescued myself from a very bad environment (Gracie) and who was literally tortured, and four rescued ferrets ranging in approximate ages from two years of age to possibly seven or eight....youngest to oldest Finn, Brigid, Tara, and Sookie.
    I also lost a very, very snuggly and loving boy, Paul, a deaf boy (Mick) and my very first rescue Frankie.
    Out ALL those ferrets, only Gracie, Brigid and Finn would be bad with a baby. Paul ferret and Tara ferret are the sweetest most snuggly ferrets I've ever seen. I cried over paul. A lot. He would fall asleep in my arms.
    And Gracie...well, she's got burn marks on her back the same size as a cigarette tip. So some sadistic b@stards tortured her. Who knows how she would have been if she'd been treated properly.
    Finn is just a rambunctious youngster...not a mean bone in his body, just full of beans.
    So...there are some very docile ferrets.
    02-10-12 12:17 PM
86,775 ... 34083409341034113412 ...