It Concorded by? Do you mean it blew a tire when it landed?
    I didn't ask, and I can't tell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-11 06:53 AM
    Welcome Thursday, now go the heck away! Said the man trapped at work for twelve days. But oh the over time! (grumble mumble)
    12-01-11 10:14 AM
    Loving my 9900 right now and I am about to update it to 7.0.0.540. Better battery life is what I prefer, not so much the mobile hotspot. I'm officially on windmobile now and I actually love it. Nice speeds, excellent call quality, 5 bars, unlimited everythang!

How is everybody? I just kicked the heck out of the three torrenters on my router which sucked up most of the bandwidth, now it's fast as a speeding rocketchair!
    12-01-11 10:19 AM
    It's freakin' Friday and we've had 0 posts today? Wow, slacker city.

Another sucking weekend back-to-back. This is really getting to be a lousy routine.

12-02-11 05:29 PM
    A start to a more productive day than nothing thursday! Time to pay the ETF for telus, then the few or one last remaining bill next month. I'm at the bank waiting in a long long line-up on queen street. It's off to band afterwards. I WANNA HEAR MY EARS TWEET! That's how bad I wanna be productive! I might go running over rats in the financial district later, I hear they've been running on the sidewalks now, crossing roads and parks. It would make for a nice game of ratkill.
    12-02-11 05:53 PM
    Ordered some new tires yesterday for the car. Being in the snow belt and really not liking the lack of performance of the Michelin energy saver tires it had from the factory (which apparently save energy because they don't offer enough traction on any surface to allow wasteful spirited driving). I got to try the stock tires in snow once and decided they have to go.

I decided to go with the general altimax Arctic without studs, although they are studdable. There are few places these days where studded tires are legal anyway. I'll have the new ones either Friday or early next week since they had to order them.

Hope y'all have a good weekend lined up. Mine will involve cleaning the house and possibility the barn. looking forward to either of those since whenever I try, something totally unrelated seems to break. Hopefully the place can get that it of its' system soon.
    12-03-11 02:44 AM
    Whooo Hooo won $50 bucks on a .50 raffle ticket!!! Too bad I'm trapped at work.
    12-03-11 09:59 PM
    I decided to go with the general altimax Arctic without studs, although they are studdable. There are few places these days where studded tires are legal anyway. I'll have the new ones either Friday or early next week since they had to order them.

Hope y'all have a good weekend lined up. Mine will involve cleaning the house and possibility the barn. looking forward to either of those since whenever I try, something totally unrelated seems to break. Hopefully the place can get that it of its' system soon.
    Trade ya! I'll clean the house, won't look at the barn though unless it a workshop, not in to animal ****. Oh and you can come to Washington with your studded tires, those are ok until March most years.
    12-03-11 10:05 PM
    A semi-wasted weekend .............Truck in the shop, no miles, and not a lot to stay busy with. However, I got laundry out of the way, watched some on the tube, and they finally found what the problem is with my APU, and that should be resolved tomorrow. It has kinda sucked, though.

12-04-11 07:38 PM
    Request, can have a mod make me an official crackberry logo with my screen name in it? Preferribly in blue instead of grey? Thanks a bunch!

Yesterday was good, filmed a timelapse of a lineup when I was in the lineup. Even though the risk of rain and freezing cold threatened and cooled my hands, I stiLl managed to pull it off. I then went out again after returning home to check out some display at dundas square. I feel bad for all those kids recruited into scientology's slave labor camp, cause my heart dropped like a rock when I saw 20 new brainwashed ones singing with nobody seeing them at all in the rain at their youth/children recruitment event under their "drug-free marshals" front group. It was terrible. But they did get rained out. Nothing but quacks and a stupid security guard who told me to get out of the square when I asked a simple question, "when did it start raining?". Lol

Edit: As for today, more rain and cold temperatures. I'm still going out regardless. I don't want to stay in all day, it is unbearable for me to do such a thing and drop back into bad habits when I made a change for the good and better to avoid it at all costs. I'll likely be trekking to some place to aid somebody in getting a gift card. Likely close to college and spadina, or further out or into the city core.
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 12-05-11 at 07:39 AM.
    12-05-11 07:34 AM
    12-05-11 03:26 PM
    Wicked, thanks!
    12-05-11 03:43 PM
    How does one aid someone else in getting a gift card, do you ask the clerk for them or what?
    12-05-11 03:59 PM
    What did y'all have for supper tonight? I made a nice rare sirloin with a hint of sea salt, and fresh cracked black pepper, and a side of red skinned potatoes with onions.

What else is new?
    12-05-11 05:14 PM
    What did y'all have for supper tonight? I made a nice rare sirloin with a hint of sea salt, and fresh cracked black pepper, and a side of red skinned potatoes with onions.

What else is new?
    I'm moving in with you Sandman....
    I had home made spaghetti with the best sauce on the planet. But it's all gone now, and I want more. <wheeping>
    12-05-11 07:48 PM

What else is new?
    I'm moving in with you Sandman....
    I had home made spaghetti with the best sauce on the planet. But it's all gone now, and I want more. <wheeping>
    Wasn't exactly "homemade", unless making it at home counts.

Portabello ravioli, veal dumplings etc......

I'm joining you Bear, if Sandy's meat was done over wood. Old school, or GTFO!
    12-06-11 09:50 AM
    I meant to post for your birthday and spaced it out. Happ (belated) Birthday!

I don't know how I missed this post. Thank you, BK.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 11:10 PM
    Hi

12-08-11 06:18 PM
    *stumbles in, grabs case of Cuervo and case of Crown Royal and case of Captain Morgan, decides to grab 3 more of each, stumbles out again*
    12-09-11 04:41 AM
    I don't know how I missed this post. Thank you, BK.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Invisible text

Hi

Welcome to TBL!

*stumbles in, grabs case of Cuervo and case of Crown Royal and case of Captain Morgan, decides to grab 3 more of each, stumbles out again*

12-09-11 11:04 AM
    I hope I'll be picking up a grill sometime soon.

Just got the new tires installed today. Figures, the forecast for the next week doesn't involve snow. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be interesting to see how the new winter tires work in wintery conditions.

They're not any noisier than the Michelin energy saver a/s tires that just got removed, and don't handle any worse.
    12-09-11 10:27 PM
    My obese battery just shipped today. Looking forward to receiving it within a week or two and then planting it in my 9900 to give me 2-3 days of juice on a single charge.
    12-12-11 01:39 AM
    haii guysss.. im newbie blackberrry user
    YU NO HAPPY?

Welcome to crackberry!
    12-12-11 03:06 PM
    Hey everyone. I've been busy with finals, figured I'd stick my head in and say hey
    12-12-11 08:34 PM
    Hey everyone. I've been busy with finals, figured I'd stick my head in and say hey
    Stick your head in what? Or whom?
    12-13-11 10:44 AM
86,775 ... 34023403340434053406 ...