I love the time change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 08:12 PM
    election day tomorrow........or on a more exciting note, my dentist appointment!
    11-07-11 09:27 AM
    Thanks. I don't want to give up, but I want to get the heck out of the foodservice industry. The only problem is it is the only work experience I have.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    I remember that feeling. You've a record of hard work, so I'm sure you'll find something better eventually kaka.

Its so boring here

Liar! Welcome to TBL

AAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just found out that TELUS deleted my BIS e-mail profile without my knowledge. I will have to call them tomorrow in order to find out why they deleted it.

Until then, I can no longer receive or setup any such e-mail on my blackberry. If that's how they treat customers having difficulties, i'll be glad when I switch. I have never had so much mistreatment by them including being charged a late fee and $11 "SMS fee" (I don't SMS anymore until I switch to wind) despite paying it on time every time.

Edit: I didn't even have data anymore either, no servicebooks whatsoever, until I did a battery pull. I still can't access the BIS site, says my login information is invalid or doesn't exist. DAMN YOU TELUS!

EDIT Two (update): BIS is now restored, I guess it was a strange happening. I will call them if it happens again later this morning/afternoon.

Ick! Glad ya got that back.

I remember those days of missing service books, uncooperative BIS accounts, and all those fun things in a not so fond manner... . Thankfully, those days are behind me.
    Woot! #85K

:::: how could it possibly be boring ::::

Niccce apps

Very confusing at times Welcome to TBL!

I love the time change.

I'd like it better if it picked one and stopped.

election day tomorrow........or on a more exciting note, my dentist appointment!
    Vote early, vote.....
    Wait! What?!? Wrong city, sorry.
    11-07-11 02:35 PM
    It sure takes longer to rack up posts without a bored panda around. Anybody hear from her lately?

Had some friends over to shoot guns this weekend. That was fun and everybody survived, for an added bonus.
    11-07-11 07:51 PM
    It sure takes longer to rack up posts without a bored panda around. Anybody hear from her lately?

Had some friends over to shoot guns this weekend. That was fun and everybody survived, for an added bonus.
    Did any birds get shot due to being in the way? Any dead tree-rats? I hope you guys didn't shoot any steel birds down! that would be a firey mess! Hmm, I never tried roasted steel chicken yet... :P

11-07-11 08:58 PM
    I remember that feeling. You've a record of hard work, so I'm sure you'll find something better eventually kaka.
    Hopefully.

Good afternoon folks. I really need to finish unpacking. I haven't had a chance to all week because of work, but it is so nice out today I just wanna go to the park down the street and enjoy the weather.

11-08-11 11:25 AM

No, gosh darn it.

Wounded?

Did any birds get shot due to being in the way? Any dead tree-rats? I hope you guys didn't shoot any steel birds down! that would be a firey mess! Hmm, I never tried roasted steel chicken yet... :P

Hopefully.

Good afternoon folks. I really need to finish unpacking. I haven't had a chance to all week because of work, but it is so nice out today I just wanna go to the park down the street and enjoy the weather.

Get outside and play young lady, and don't come home till supper time!
    11-08-11 12:29 PM
    so.....what's a guy gotta do around here to get a drink? i'm open to suggestions..........and requests.
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 11-08-11 at 01:19 PM.
    11-08-11 01:16 PM
    so.....what's a guy gotta do around here to get a drink? i'm open to suggestions..........and requests.
    I'm skeered to suggest a damn thing, so here, just take it

It's clicktastic
    11-08-11 02:08 PM
    No, gosh darn it.

Wounded?

Get outside and play young lady, and don't come home till supper time!
    Yes sir!

11-08-11 04:03 PM
    Fortunately, there were no wounded from the shooting weekend either. The only casualties were paper targets, some apples, and a few pop bottles full of water that blew apart from well placed shots. One with a .30-30 rifle and two with my .454 casull hand cannon.

I'll be sitting in the woods on my days off with either the .30-30 or the hand cannon starting the 15th. Until I've got some deer meat for the freezer.
    11-08-11 09:35 PM
    11-09-11 08:02 AM
    I'll drink to that...
    11-09-11 08:19 AM
    I second that!

Looks like I was off in la-la for post 85K. Wow.

And definitely been quiet sans Panda.

11-09-11 07:09 PM
    Slept the day away, badass sleep pattern has turned to vampire mode again. I'll have to pull another all-nighter and struggle to stay awake throughout the day in order to reset that clock.

This has been going on for far too long, off and on, in and out.

11-09-11 07:42 PM
    Insane amounts of high winds now at 40-96 km/h, weather network misreads at 20 km/h. Now that low of a report can't flip and throw chairs right? I have a big mess to clear up.

11-09-11 10:35 PM
    Anybody can flip and throw chairs. I would suspect it wasn't the wind though but rather pro wrestlers. Just can't trust those guys around chairs...
    11-09-11 11:08 PM
    I want it too
    Welcome to TBL, what's yer poison?

11-10-11 02:43 AM
    Anybody can flip and throw chairs. I would suspect it wasn't the wind though but rather pro wrestlers. Just can't trust those guys around chairs...
    hard to be sure....unless there were ladders involved too.
    11-10-11 09:26 AM
    There were some marks on the ground where ladders may have stood. Ladders are expensive though, so they tend to take them away when the carnage is done.
    11-10-11 03:05 PM
    Howdy everyone, I needed a drink earlier, now too tired for one! Unless one of your kindly souls delivers.... plz! (and I will add I don't drink much or often, so when I say I want it, get it here FAST!)
    11-11-11 01:52 AM
    TBL salutes our veterans!

11-11-11 10:54 AM
    Thank you to any and all veterans.

Happy weekend-eve folks.
    11-11-11 08:41 PM
    TBL salutes our veterans!

Click to view quoted image
    Some canadian love too?

11-11-11 10:23 PM
    Saturday, while the cats' away, the mice put in condos and spas, and Union Halls.

11-12-11 01:42 PM
86,775 ... 33993400340134023403 ...