Probably not.

Good morning, TBLers! If it's Tuesday, this must be Missouri.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 09:02 AM
    This outage is killing the thread! SO I haz to keep it alive!!!!!!
    10-13-11 04:10 AM
    Popping my head in as I appear to be the only person in the UK who still hasn't been 'fixed' following the outage......
    10-13-11 04:32 AM
    Popping my head in as I appear to be the only person in the UK who still hasn't been 'fixed' following the outage......
    I'm about to knock myself out for bed, my mind needs a good outage for the night... :P

cookewitch likes this.
    10-13-11 04:51 AM
    Woo hoo I have social networks again..........my life is complete
    10-13-11 05:08 AM
    Woo hoo I have social networks again..........my life is complete
    Wakes up, jumps for joy and screams ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! passes out on the floor making a loud thud...

cookewitch likes this.
    10-13-11 05:14 AM
    happy Friday-eve!!! (yall)
    10-13-11 03:57 PM
    Well, now it's happy Friday! Or some such ruckus. Whatever it takes to shake and bake.

10-14-11 12:19 AM
    Yay Friday!
    How's everyone doing?
    10-14-11 11:38 AM
    Yay Friday!
    How's everyone doing?
    Doing quite fine.
    Threads in the general discussion, news & rumors, are getting heated, so the mods best be trimming the troll weeds! They're growing faster than those yellow flowers in my front yard!

Besides that, I wanna JAM!!! That'll be by 6pm. Ugh, I hate waiting another six hours... Once I land a job, time will fly. Boredom really screws with people... I might as well hop on the bike and cruise!

10-14-11 11:46 AM
    I should get in on some heated discussions. Those can be fun.
    10-14-11 08:06 PM
    If wulf got into them, he'd be ripping the threads apart like a puppy shredding the mail.
    Seeing the mods step in always reassures me that the situation is under control.

10-14-11 08:35 PM
    I really need to get involved, I need a lot more posts to reach my goal...
    10-15-11 02:19 PM
    And the Rangers WIN! Going to the World Series for a second consecutive year.

10-15-11 11:24 PM
    The best app

10-17-11 09:01 AM
    The best app

Which app?

10-17-11 09:04 AM
    I would say its the best but idk how to run it because everytime I click on the app it takes me here

10-17-11 09:07 AM
    I would say its the best but idk how to run it because everytime I click on the app it takes me here

Is it Tapatalk? If it is, use Appworld. It might also be a poofy trick with the forum admins.

10-17-11 09:13 AM
    yeah...it's monday...here's your big whoop.

BIG WHOOP
    10-17-11 12:54 PM
    A dark side monday for me... On the way to an information session, on dundas street, I was biking past this SUV and as soon as I was right beside the window... They threw their smartphone right at my head, causing me to nearly hit a parked car in order to avoid getting planted by an LG 500h Android smartphone!!!, I was lucky or I'd be in the hospital right now. So I turned around, picked it up, brought it back to the car at the red light, they told me to go **** myself and I said "FINE!! NOW YOU WON'T GET IT BACK!!" ..they said "keep the piece of ****, it's yours now." and seconds later, speeded down keele street, nearly hitting another cyclist.

So I guess I got a free phone Serves those idiots, whoever they were, right in the face. I should have thrown it at their windshield.

Now what would you have done? I don't know what the heck to do with it... Don't call me a thieve, because they threw it at me, clearly aimed at my head, had I not ducked to avoid it.

The carrier won't take it, cause it's battered, screen was mashed at the time, I spent $60 to get it replaced, now it's as good as new. The sim wasn't even inside it, so I guess it would have hit the road and been squished if I hadn't of been there at the time. Oh well...

Ed, what would you have told them if you were in my position? By the way, they were a bunch of teenagers. Likely either high or drunk.

10-17-11 04:58 PM
    ...I am still awake. Almost 24 hours since I woke up at 8am. Sleep pattern is.... Detonated. Oh well, today was constructively wacky and fun.

10-18-11 02:22 AM
    sounds like the phone may have been stolen....? but i probably would have thrown the phone right back at them when i caught up to them at the light. little punks.....
    10-18-11 10:25 AM
    @root, why did you not get their license plate and report them for assault?
    10-19-11 02:33 PM
    @root, why did you not get their license plate and report them for assault?
    As fast as I turned around to get it (looped via the sidewalk), they were gone. Didn't even have time to take a photo or video, it was within 5 seconds. All that plus having a heavy coat on, made it impossible to flip it out and record. Next time, I'll be prepared. Now if only I had that camera attached to the handlebar's tripod.

10-19-11 03:58 PM
    Throw a hammer at them next time, or an axe.

Well, the 2011-2012 heating season is upon us once again. I've been running the propane furnace since the 15th, and switched over Tuesday to the wood furnace. I've got a decent stockpile of wood gathered and placed in the basement. I should be good to go on wood fueled (aka cheap) heat through at least January. We'll have to see how it goes. If this goes well, the plan will be to gather more for next year.

What's new with y'all? Anybody trade out of their BB lately? Or back into one for that matter? They're still not impressing me enough to make me think of going back.
    10-19-11 11:28 PM
86,775 ... 33953396339733983399 ...