What are you filming or would I rather not know?
    09-25-11 09:39 PM
    Good luck deathcommand!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 09:40 PM
    For the contest.
    I got everything except the intro, ending, and intro to my awesome part. .

I'm excited.

And thanks Brian.
    09-25-11 11:02 PM
    It gets very quiet 'round here sometimes, especially when we see wabbit twacks.

09-26-11 12:16 AM
    I called telus up about me not being able to RECEIVE E-Mail, but I'm fine sending it. They were of not much help as I tried everything to get the damn thing to work even before calling them. They didn't even want to issue a support ticket! They kept saying "maybe it's your phone". So now I'm in for a HUGE megaflood of e-mails once BIS manages to connect and release the hounds to my blackberry. I'll be heading to the TELUS store today to get this issue solved once and for all. First, it was causing yahoo to reset my password due to many invalid attempts, second, once I changed it, it did it 9 more times. Third, my blackberry won't even use yahoo mail from the e-mail setup app, I had to do it from the bis website. What a bummer. Is it something to do with 6.0.0.666? I know this isn't the place to get help, I don't wanna hijack a thread or make one either , maybe the best thing is to vent here and yell at the robelus reps tomorrow to get the issues I'm having.... Solved. It even happened on OS 5! So the OS has nothing to do with it sadly.

09-26-11 04:13 AM
    monday should be a four letter word....like "mond". "mond you man!" or "kiss my mond!"
    09-26-11 10:44 AM
    So.. does anyone here know how to alter a song just to have the instruments?
    as in pull the voices out of the song.

like this song.

09-26-11 11:50 AM
    I saw a program once to do that, but I don't remember the name and if I remember right it didn't work to well.
    G you basically have to cut put a frequency range, and I believe vocals and guitar overlap a bit there.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-26-11 03:30 PM
    Darn. well i guess it will be wordless music then. lol
    09-26-11 03:38 PM
    Testing tapatalk. Last I experienced, it didn't post anything at all so I want to make sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9700 using Tapatalk @ wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 10:46 PM
    Today is the day. If i come back here crying, it means I broke my leg.
    09-27-11 10:32 AM
    Today is the day. If i come back here crying, it means I broke my leg.
    break a leg! umm, i mean, good luck!!
    09-27-11 12:51 PM
    Ok.. I need to take a tbl poll.... When your front door knob is locked from the outside can you still turn and open it from the inside? And when your do turn and open your door knob from the inside, does it then become unlocked from the outside.

09-27-11 08:43 PM
    Woohoo! I made it to the end of the thread.

Give us an update kaka.

Been busy moving cate. Nice to see you drop by. You're still hanging out at the bottom of my GT.

You'll appreciate all that hard work Sandy, when yourr trapped in the house this winter, looking all studdly and saving tons of quid.

Happy TGIalmostF everybody!!!!!
    On the house? We applied but they went with a different tenant.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ok.. I need to take a tbl poll.... When your front door knob is locked from the outside can you still turn and open it from the inside? And when your do turn and open your door knob from the inside, does it then become unlocked from the outside.

I can, but it doesn't unlock when I turn it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    09-28-11 09:36 PM
    @Cereal.
    Nope.
    But I use one of those locks that aren't connected to the handle. lol
    09-28-11 10:41 PM
    Wow, what an end to the regular baseball season. St. Louis whips Houston only to watch what happens to Atlanta, and then finds out they're in after a long game, Boston totally steps in a warm, sticky pile of brown stuff, and Tampa Bay comes from 11 games behind and what, 7 points down to beat the Yankees and clinch the Wild Card.

My Rangers were able to blast past the Angels and get home-field advantage for the division, after the Tigers came from behind to sink Cleveland, also. So many climactic games on a single night, wow.

Good morning, TBL!

09-29-11 01:03 AM
    Wow, what an end to the regular baseball season. St. Louis whips Houston only to watch what happens to Atlanta, and then finds out they're in after a long game, Boston totally steps in a warm, sticky pile of brown stuff, and Tampa Bay comes from 11 games behind and what, 7 points down to beat the Yankees and clinch the Wild Card.

My Rangers were able to blast past the Angels and get home-field advantage for the division, after the Tigers came from behind to sink Cleveland, also. So many climactic games on a single night, wow.
    makes you kind of wonder if the stankees laid down a little to let their nemesis (BoSox) have their season end early.....?

but i'm glad that my orioles ruined someone's post season dreams!
    09-29-11 08:30 AM
    My door opens from the inside even when locked. It doesn't unlock when you turn the handle on the inside, so you can easily lock yourself out if you're inattentive. Always carry a key when going out the door.

Another rainy day here today. It can stop any freakin' time now. It has been raining on and off for days now.
    09-29-11 04:09 PM
    I just want everyone to know that I have completed my Jump and am still alive. My feet are alive and so are my legs.

I'm not entirely pleased with the jump but Hopefully it will do.
    09-29-11 04:32 PM
    Lol, post the video link Hans
    09-29-11 08:21 PM
    Shhhh. Don't show anyone!

09-30-11 10:18 AM
    Shhhh. Don't show anyone!

FREERUNNING?!?! Now that is awesome! I cannot do it due to a dodgy knee.

09-30-11 02:05 PM
    makes you kind of wonder if the stankees laid down a little to let their nemesis (BoSox) have their season end early.....?

but i'm glad that my orioles ruined someone's post season dreams!
    I wondered that myself. I wouldn't put it past them to not have to deal with Boston in the post-season.

highjakker likes this.
    09-30-11 02:28 PM
    FREERUNNING?!?! Now that is awesome! I cannot do it due to a dodgy knee.

Parkour. . I want to Free Run but I have to learn how to run Parkour a bit better.

Parkour turns into Freerunning when you make it pretty.(with flips and whatnot.) Parkour is just travel from point a to point b as fast as possible.

Thanks though
    I'm flat footed so i usually get hurt more than others.
    09-30-11 05:15 PM
    Where is everyone?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    10-01-11 08:37 PM
86,775 ... 33933394339533963397 ...