There are a few places around with a bunch of beer selections. I'll just have to peruse their offerings.
    07-28-11 04:40 PM
    i missed wishing everyone a happy hump day too...so...HAPPY FRIDAY-EVE!!!!!!
    Right back at ya man! Only 10 work hours till the weeeeekeeeeeennnndddd!
    07-28-11 05:13 PM
    Is it time to go home yet?
    07-28-11 08:10 PM
    Bedtime just started. Isn't that when your shift begins, or did you take over the daydream position?
    07-28-11 09:54 PM
    Pix, trust me, after raising 4 with 2 more until we're free of children and 7 grandkids, I know the enemy, and I refuse to yield. It's a bloody battle, and I'm definitely a grizzled veteran of WW-DDD. (world @war-Defining Deviancy Down)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 11:24 PM
    I hate when mods delete my posts. </3

07-29-11 12:12 AM
    I hate when mods delete my posts. </3

What'd you post that got deleted?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-29-11 12:34 AM
    Yes, post it again so they can delete it again, but continue posting it so we all get a chance at seeing before it goes away again.
    07-29-11 01:08 AM
    Ya'll are soooooo helpful.

:::: does Friday dance ::::
    07-29-11 09:35 AM
    Pix, trust me, after raising 4 with 2 more until we're free of children and 7 grandkids, I know the enemy, and I refuse to yield. It's a bloody battle, and I'm definitely a grizzled veteran of WW-DDD. (world @war-Defining Deviancy Down)

I might be buzzing from a double espresso + empty stomach + lack of sleep + low blood sugar, but I have no idea which post of mine you are referring to.

Please don't kill me!
    07-29-11 09:45 AM
    Don't even get me started about the stuff that gets shoved down our kids' throats by the media.
    ^^This one.

07-29-11 11:04 AM
    What'd you post that got deleted?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    It was to someone who was trolling.
    I guess I was being too sarcastic. D:

07-29-11 11:13 AM
    Drunk, naked and pregnant maybe, but never dead. Well, except maybe for that guy up there.

Speaking of.....
    If ya tangle with trolls, you might get burnt.
    07-29-11 11:31 AM
    ^^This one.

I thought this was "I hate" thread when I wrote that reply. Like I said, not the best morning today

And I totally agree with you!
    07-29-11 12:19 PM
    I missed it!

07-29-11 12:58 PM
    Welcome to the motorcycle fuel mileage improvement project. The modifications are as follows: for a tank or two of gas, I will accelerate moderately, and I will stay wiithin 5mph of the speed limit vs my usual 15mph. I'm hoping this pushes me well over 50mpg.

As much as I hate driving or riding that way, every penny saved on fuel helps the bottom line.
    07-29-11 06:21 PM
    Telus doesn't charge for tethering, internet is down, so i'm tethering XD (images aren't loading in firefox as I disabled them all, retro browsing FTW!)

07-30-11 03:35 AM
    I thought this was "I hate" thread when I wrote that reply. Like I said, not the best morning today

No worries, we get a little bit of anything and everything in here.

07-30-11 09:26 AM

Oh, but it is. *evil grin*

I missed it!

But you said I didn't need protection....

Welcome to the motorcycle fuel mileage improvement project. The modifications are as follows: for a tank or two of gas, I will accelerate moderately, and I will stay wiithin 5mph of the speed limit vs my usual 15mph. I'm hoping this pushes me well over 50mpg.

As much as I hate driving or riding that way, every penny saved on fuel helps the bottom line.
    Not going in useless circles on the lawn might help too. Just sayin'.....
    Telus doesn't charge for tethering, internet is down, so i'm tethering XD (images aren't loading in firefox as I disabled them all, retro browsing FTW!)

If you're gonna go retro, go al the way:

Whoops! My bad. You can't see it

No worries, we get a little bit of anything and everything in here.

That's half the charm. I hear the other half is when I don't post for a day or two.
    07-30-11 01:06 PM
    07-31-11 08:33 AM

Not much new with me this weekend. Loaded up a tent, sleeping bag and backpack on the bike and rode about 70 miles to go see some friends at a campground they've got a site reserved at.

53.78mpg last tank though, woohoo!
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 07-31-11 at 07:15 PM. Reason: image size
    07-31-11 04:33 PM
    Nice Sandy! Nearly life size on my BlackBerrie's screen Hope you kids had fun. Kill anything interesting out there?

https://goo.gl/Vkj3o

https://goo.gl/giQI1
    07-31-11 07:21 PM
    Sorry about the big image size, I only had a few limited choices for whatever reason regarding size and didn't feel like finding a better editing app. Haha. I'll have to look around for a good one with more options when I get some time.

We had a good time, didn't do any fishing or anything, just some drinking and a few card games. I tried to talk the others into trying the bike out (before the drinking) but they didn't seem to be interested in trying it in front of the others.

I did learn a few things. I need a smaller/lighter tent and a good compression bag for the sleeping bag so it takes up less space. That should free up sufficient space/weight so I can fit other things like my tackle box or a coleman stove and small cooler.

Eventually, I will have figured out a system that is convenient, efficient, and allows me to take an extended road trip on the bike and save money by camping along the way. Eventually also, some panniers on the side will make hauling gear more convenient and I can keep it dry just in case.

I wish I would have stopped and got a few pictures of the sunset here with a bunch of clouds on the horizon. It looked pretty neat but I was in among too much traffic and the shoulder wasn't very wide so I couldn't really pull over to do that.
    07-31-11 08:48 PM
    Drinking and cards works. Surprised nobody took you up on abusing the ride. I would have. Might have even gotten you home after.

The side saddles would help a bunch, but I've a better idea.

07-31-11 10:41 PM
    Oh, and never let safety get in the way of a good pic. I sure don't. [/color][/b]
    07-31-11 10:45 PM
86,775 ... 33813382338333843385 ...