Hehe, it's been gorgeous in Wa
    I shouldn't be up, I need to go to sleep. Night all.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-22-11 02:36 AM
    I like heat. I don't know what y'all complaining about. heat is good!

Ok I'm just kidding! it's so hot that even my dogs don't want to go outside. I could do without humidity though. Thermometer said it felt like 105 yesterday, then it rained and my hair frizzed out.

@BBW : we have Starbucks on tap at the office. It is very hard not to be an addict. I try to be good on the weekends
    07-22-11 07:30 AM
    Shhhhhhhhhhh.....don't wake Shane.

I'm a little spoiled myself Pix, but I rarely put Charbucks in my home machine. Their Yukon Gold is decent, I can't justify 3 times the cost of many other beans. If I want to really spoil myself, I get Illy. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

PS - I actually do enjoy the heat
    07-22-11 08:03 AM

PS - I actually do enjoy the heat
    As you are a native Floridian, I expect nothing less. ,)

@Pixel:
    That new line in your sig. Is that from a dRupaul song?
    07-22-11 04:16 PM
    Welcome to the weekend, I hope you're having fun.
    07-23-11 09:08 AM
    Welcome to the weekend, I hope you're having fun.
    My weekend starts off with getting some ants high as **** using smoldering old wood.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 09:10 AM
    I am, I am......
    07-23-11 09:17 AM
    As you are a native Floridian, I expect nothing less. ,)

@Pixel:
    That new line in your sig. Is that from a dRupaul song?
    It's a line from Party Rock by LMFAO, adjusted for my "rocking" programming life LOL
    07-23-11 09:21 AM
    Is it time to go home yet?
    07-23-11 10:05 AM
    Hope Sandy got home by now.

So Pix.....that isn't a classic rock band is it?

Yesterday:

Today:
    07-24-11 10:16 AM
    Anyone have a moist towlette?
    07-24-11 03:00 PM
    Right here

07-24-11 06:41 PM
    Much appreciated but I don't worry to much on how much $$$$+ I save, I love knowing that my health is ten times better and will get even better once I reach the 365 day mark. I am spending a pretty penny on vaping supplies but I do buy some vaping supplies in bulk to keep the future costs down.

I was a 3-4 pack a day smoker and luckily I transferred to a safer alternative at the age I did, I enjoy using nicotine since it actually seems to help me out in numerous ways then 1 throughout the day.

Sense of smell and taste is good to have back along with my blood flowing correctly, don't stink like an ashtray and I could go on and on.

Congrats on your year as well!
    Hey man, how you been?
    07-24-11 08:45 PM
    Would a damp depends suffice?

Right here

Ok, that is a little more inviting....
    07-25-11 07:46 PM
    hey Hey HEY! how's everyone doing? we have a cold front today here in richmond...high is only supposed to be 93!!! where did i put my wool thermals???
    07-26-11 08:26 AM
    [b][color=#000066]Hope Sandy got home by now.

So Pix.....that isn't a classic rock band is it?
    OMG you just reminded me of a conversation my son had with his doctor. My kid was listening to the music while we were waiting for the doc to come in. So when the doc came in, he asked my son what kind of music he likes. And the kid says: "Rock, some metal, and I also like classic rock music, like Linkin Park..." I nearly fell off a chair. The doc turns to me and says: "How old are we, exactly, if this teen considers Linkin Park to be a CLASSIC rock?"

07-26-11 09:06 AM
    OMG you just reminded me of a conversation my son had with his doctor. My kid was listening to the music while we were waiting for the doc to come in. So when the doc came in, he asked my son what kind of music he likes. And the kid says: "Rock, some metal, and I also like classic rock music, like Linkin Park..." I nearly fell off a chair. The doc turns to me and says: "How old are we, exactly, if this teen considers Linkin Park to be a CLASSIC rock?"

Now you know these kids today seem to wanna be 'older' than they really are. Comes from being taught stuff they shouldn't see until they're several years older.

07-26-11 10:00 AM
    Now you know these kids today seem to wanna be 'older' than they really are. Comes from being taught stuff they shouldn't see until they're several years older.

Don't even get me started about the stuff that gets shoved down our kids' throats by the media.
    07-26-11 10:56 AM
    hey Hey HEY! how's everyone doing? we have a cold front today here in richmond...high is only supposed to be 93!!! where did i put my wool thermals???
    He's wondering the same:

Don't even get me started about the stuff that gets shoved down our kids' throats by the media.
    The media, former presidents, school teachers. Everyone's getting oral these days.
    07-26-11 09:36 PM
    If only.

Trying myelf a 6 pack of Founder's Brewing Co "Centennial IPA". I've never been a big beer drinker, buut last year I told myself I may as well start trying different stuff and see if I can find one I really dig.

I like this one better than the same company's "Dirty B@stard" offering, although I wouldn't call that one bad nor would I turn one down if someone offered me one.

I think my favorite of the beers I've tried so far has been Guinness Stout. I may end up trying something else in a stout next time.

In other news, I've been riding the motorcycle through the yard, practicing drifting the back end around, and low speed maneuvering. I bought some new, more aggressive tires, which will go on sometime late next month or earl September once I've finally worn the stock ones away.
    07-27-11 05:28 PM
    There's so many stouts to choose from. Guiness is one of my least favorites, in it's American form. Murphy's is smoother, among the most known. Want one that'll knock your socks off, try Dogfish World Wide.

Sounds like a lot of fun on the bike. Not so much on the lawn.
    07-27-11 09:06 PM
    Luckily there's plenty of grass to ride in that isn't actual lawn, and the part that is actual lawn could stand to be ripped up and re seeded anyway.

I'll have to look for either of those next time I'm at the store.
    07-27-11 10:04 PM
    John Deere Harley Davidson edition?
    07-28-11 09:15 AM
    Murphy's will be an easy find, not sure if Dogfish distributes in Michigan. I can give you a long list, but anything from Tr�eg is good, and also Mother's Milk.

I missed wishing Jimmy a happy hump day.
    07-28-11 09:37 AM
    i missed wishing everyone a happy hump day too...so...HAPPY FRIDAY-EVE!!!!!!
    07-28-11 10:42 AM
86,775 ... 33803381338233833384 ...