New kick booty goods are coming. Don't know about ordinary folks being desired though. Prefer the sick twisted freaks myself.
    07-13-11 11:30 AM
    Well, those are more entertaining. The more common folks there are though, the odds increase of uncommon ones hiding among them.

Kick booty BB's are coming when, 2013? jk
    07-13-11 12:03 PM
    Everybody's got to be a comedian.

Well.....
    If the members won't willingly come to OT, I can always force them too. >=)
    07-13-11 08:16 PM
    Now bro, you've seen how badly trying to force it can go....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 09:14 PM
    That would explain the line of terrified newbies outside the front door...
    07-14-11 02:32 AM
    Their fear will diminish, as the Demerol kicks in.
    07-14-11 05:10 AM
    Apparently, they're really uptight now. One of 'em broke wind and now we have a pack of dogs yapping outside!

07-14-11 09:25 AM

There's something very ironic about that post. I just can't put my finger on it.

Yeah baby, it's Hump Day!
    just cuz I'm posting on my nook doesn't mean I don't love my BlackBerry. A wifi only tab isn't a phone. Mainly I just like the 7' form factor for lounging around the house.

Well, those are more entertaining. The more common folks there are though, the odds increase of uncommon ones hiding among them.

Kick booty BB's are coming when, 2013? jk
    They'll be coming then too, and hopefully by that point be far superior to anything running Android or iOS

Their fear will diminish, as the Demerol kicks in.
    We all know that's not demeral. You slipped the rohypnol

Apparently, they're really uptight now. One of 'em broke wind and now we have a pack of dogs yapping outside!

Uh, wasn't me...

Question: WHY DOESN'T THE MOBILE SITE HAVE MULTIQUOTE?

07-14-11 09:48 AM
    Because the mobile site lacks many useful features: avatars, multiquote, etc...
    07-14-11 11:32 AM
    *wanders in slides on to a stool* Hey y'all! I'm not technically new to the CB site but I just happened upon this thread & thought it looked like a cozy spot to camp out for a bit.
    07-14-11 06:50 PM
    *wanders in slides on to a stool* Hey y'all! I'm not technically new to the CB site but I just happened upon this thread & thought it looked like a cozy spot to camp out for a bit.
    *plays in background*
    07-14-11 06:53 PM
    I am totally worn out and still exhausted from the trip to and from Oshawa ontario. 156 km's of traveling on a bike, with a screwup from google maps, which I will NOT trust again. I took the Waterfront trail back home for most of the way, which was more comfortible and less exhausting cause of the lack of BIG hills. Much like riding a small rollarcoaster, I enjoyed it. Did I mention I saw my girlfriend?

She got worried, didn't want me to bike all the way out there again. Now if I move out that way, I'll be biking to toronto and then back to oshawa :P I love traveling, but it does take a tole on me. It's 10x worse than a hangover when you wear yourself out. I did see some neat things along the way, including while entering Toronto, going along kingston road and then danforth's extension to the original part that ends on kingston road. Saw some streetcar tracks that were almost making their way to the surface. Same for much of the eastern and central portions of Bloor street. Well, I'll leave your exploritive minds to recreate the adventure I had, which also included a mild sunbuirn and tanning

07-14-11 06:58 PM
    *plays in background*
    So what are ya playin' & what's the house drink speciality? I'm kinda thirsty
    07-14-11 07:00 PM

i hope you like apple-tini's...that's all wulfie knows how to make.
    07-14-11 10:05 PM
    That's a link, you'd have to click it to find out

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-14-11 11:46 PM
    Welcome to TBL hunneypot! Sorry I wasn't pouring last night.

Thank you one and all, for helping put a smile on my face, at the end of a long, hard day.

TGIF!!!!!
    07-15-11 05:43 AM
    happy friday!!!!!!!!!
    07-15-11 08:00 AM
    Oh heck yeah. Look out trolls, the weekend is near. !
    07-15-11 11:17 AM
    I will fight the trolls off with !

BWAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaa
    07-15-11 12:55 PM
    Welcome to the weekend, folks. Have a drink on me. Not literally though, just figuratively.
    07-15-11 08:24 PM
    Hey y'all!

Hope your all doin' well.

congrats on the ciggs trippy! i've been smoke free for almost 6 years in september. good luck on the new apartment search. first and last month's rent is a pain......
    Congrats to me on my milestone of being cig free for 59 days and 12 hours, I am bi-winning and I am getting rid of my blackberry service completely due to monies issues.

PM me with ya email if ya wanna stay in contact with me, been busy looking for an apartment but its hard when ya don't have double the amount they require.

G'morning ya'll!
    Congratulations guys. I'm now at 15 months myself.

If Apple buys BlackBerry, will Steve change his name to RIM Jobs?
    bwahahaha!

A week on my back with a tube up my hoo-ha, definitely not recommended for entertainment value.

I disagree. Sounds very entertaining.

As long as it's happenning to someone else.

Happy 4th ya'll! Keep the celebration safe, and may God bless you all. Canadians, blow up something French, just for craps and giggles
    :adjusts 1890's tophat, and twists evil handlebar moustache with his fingers: Muahahahaha...

Put on a good fireworks show for the family on Canada Day. Every year, I spend a little more, and it paid off. Everyone was truly impressed.

I am totally worn out and still exhausted from the trip to and from Oshawa ontario. 156 km's of traveling on a bike, with a screwup from google maps, which I will NOT trust again. I took the Waterfront trail back home for most of the way, which was more comfortible and less exhausting cause of the lack of BIG hills. Much like riding a small rollarcoaster, I enjoyed it. Did I mention I saw my girlfriend?

She got worried, didn't want me to bike all the way out there again. Now if I move out that way, I'll be biking to toronto and then back to oshawa :P I love traveling, but it does take a tole on me. It's 10x worse than a hangover when you wear yourself out. I did see some neat things along the way, including while entering Toronto, going along kingston road and then danforth's extension to the original part that ends on kingston road. Saw some streetcar tracks that were almost making their way to the surface. Same for much of the eastern and central portions of Bloor street. Well, I'll leave your exploritive minds to recreate the adventure I had, which also included a mild sunbuirn and tanning

Well, I WAS going to mention that I'm proud of myself for going on a 42kilometer ride last weekend. And that I'm going to try for 50km tomorrow. And work my way up to 60... But 156km makes that look lame.

Oh. Wait. I'm in my 40's and probably have 25 years on you, most of them spent smoking like a chimney.
    Nevermind, I'm proud of myself again.
    07-16-11 09:07 AM
    Welcome to the weekend, folks. Have a drink on me.
    Is it safe to assume that the top of your head is flat enough to hold a glass?

One glass at a time isn't very efficient. We should strap a keg of beer to your back, and have you go door to door.
    07-16-11 09:09 AM
    Something about "strapped to your back" and "back door" just scares the heck outa me.

Howdy stranger! I'd say 50km is damn good. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, having hiked G_d knows how many miles so far. Not a soul have I seen.
    07-16-11 12:36 PM
    Uh I'm an American, how far is 50k?
    Edit: in Miles - anyone says "50,000 meters" is getting a boot to the head

LazyStarGazer likes this.
    07-16-11 12:49 PM
    Uh I'm an American, how far is 50k?
    Edit: in Miles - anyone says "50,000 meters" is getting a boot to the head

Well, an 1" = 2.54cm. You should have the answer now.
    07-16-11 01:29 PM
86,775 ... 33763377337833793380 ...