You got him a job in the Sleazy Motel didn't you?
    06-27-11 09:27 PM
    :::: zips lips ::::
    06-27-11 09:34 PM
    Well, it was the week on the back comment that sort of spilled the beans about it but don't worry, I won't tell anybody.
    06-27-11 11:22 PM
    A week on my back with a tube up my hoo-ha, definitely not recommended for entertainment value.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 11:27 PM
    A week on my back with a tube up my hoo-ha, definitely not recommended for entertainment value.

Certainly doesn't sound like anything I'd call a good time.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 01:14 AM
    Depends who is one the other end of the tube, and the knowing look they give you, as the giggle your tubes. Wait what?
    06-28-11 02:34 AM
    There are probably some people out there who would pay good money for someone to do that very thing to them...
    06-28-11 04:24 AM
    Depends who is one the other end of the tube, and the knowing look they give you, as the giggle your tubes. Wait what?
    You're a warped man, Bear! Long time no seeum.

06-28-11 04:51 AM
    ! I can see Bear in the bar now, trying "Jiggle my tube baby" as a pick up line.
    06-28-11 09:04 AM
    you know how it works around here...."pics or it didn't happen!"

and reeally??? my x-ray avatar was too much??????
    06-28-11 09:22 AM
    Two weeks ago, I dosed off while riding home on my trike, not a good experience, cause I smashed into a car! , luckily I didn't get ejected off or hurt, but the front wheel's stem got bent a bit, now it nearly and sometimes does, knock my feet off the peddles when turning a bit harder than normal, eg. U-Turns.

I'll refrain from dosing off by using the synth voice I have to keep the brain active from now on when tired.

I brought it into the shop, no charge, to see if they could bend it back outwards, but they said it's impossible. If it is possible, has anybody ever done it before?

Also, if you noticed in my signature, I added my anonymous partner youtube channel (not 100% partnered yet), which is basically in the style of TBL more or less, but in an anonymous style. Only about 3% of videos have my face shown, the rest are masked or cloaked using editing effects.
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 06-29-11 at 06:51 AM. Reason: I just HAD to add additional info...
    06-29-11 06:48 AM
    *knock knock*

it's humpday!!!!!!!
    06-29-11 08:30 AM
    *knock knock*

it's humpday!!!!!!!
    Humpdidumpty better not fall off that bed into a frypan or he'll be my breakfast! Lol

06-29-11 08:32 AM
    Y'all have been quiet the last few days, folks! Summer slumbers and slammers.

06-29-11 09:33 PM
    happy friday-eve!!!! what's everyone doing for the holiday weekend? (great white northerners are excused from this question!)
    06-30-11 08:33 AM
    Well, I might take the motorcycle for a ride. The steering head bearing loosened up again, so rather than dink with the dealer and their long wait times (they had tightened it up once already also).

Instead of messing with them, I bought a motorcycle jack and retightened it myself, hopefully right this time. I'm on the fence about whether it may still be a hair more loose than I want it although it is sufficiently tight that the bike didn't try to kill me on yesterday's ride.
    06-30-11 04:00 PM
    Finally behind the wheel again, heading to drop paper in Muskogee, Ok.

06-30-11 04:49 PM
    you know how it works around here...."pics or it didn't happen!"

and reeally??? my x-ray avatar was too much??????
    The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to think that was a woman's xray, and the bottle was, errrrrrrr was, errrrrrrrrr......

So yes, I'd have to rate that too much, for here.

Two weeks ago, I dosed off while riding home on my trike, not a good experience, cause I smashed into a car! , luckily I didn't get ejected off or hurt, but the front wheel's stem got bent a bit, now it nearly and sometimes does, knock my feet off the peddles when turning a bit harder than normal, eg. U-Turns.

I'll refrain from dosing off by using the synth voice I have to keep the brain active from now on when tired.

I brought it into the shop, no charge, to see if they could bend it back outwards, but they said it's impossible. If it is possible, has anybody ever done it before?

Also, if you noticed in my signature, I added my anonymous partner youtube channel (not 100% partnered yet), which is basically in the style of TBL more or less, but in an anonymous style. Only about 3% of videos have my face shown, the rest are masked or cloaked using editing effects.
    If you're saying what I think, that you now have a bent fork, I'd highly recommend replacing it.

Any particular reason for annonymity?

*knock knock*

it's humpday!!!!!!!
    Whoops, missed that completely, due to OS issues beyond my control.

Y'all have been quiet the last few days, folks! Summer slumbers and slammers.

See above.

happy friday-eve!!!! what's everyone doing for the holiday weekend? (great white northerners are excused from this question!)
    Yay Friday! Never been accused of being great, but white....

Well, I might take the motorcycle for a ride. The steering head bearing loosened up again, so rather than dink with the dealer and their long wait times (they had tightened it up once already also).

Instead of messing with them, I bought a motorcycle jack and retightened it myself, hopefully right this time. I'm on the fence about whether it may still be a hair more loose than I want it although it is sufficiently tight that the bike didn't try to kill me on yesterday's ride.
    Maybe you could help Root Sandy.

Finally behind the wheel again, heading to drop paper in Muskogee, Ok.

Awesome bro! Bout time you got out of bed, and into a chair.
    06-30-11 07:51 PM
    3 hours till Friday! : happydance:
    06-30-11 11:22 PM
    So it's Friday!!!! WOOHOO!!!! AND the Fourth!!!! Anyone doing somehing awesome?!?
    (And what the h3ll am I doing awake at this ungodly hour?!)

07-01-11 01:24 AM
    Possibly camping. How about you?
    07-01-11 01:55 AM
    We'll do some grilling with the hubby's family over the weekend....all of them and their brood, the farm should accommodate that mass of humanity!...but we'll go to the Capitol to watch the concert on the 4th. It's a tradition. Kev took me my first year in DC and I loved it.
    Love camping!!!!
    07-01-11 02:39 AM
    So I acquired a 22 year old GE VHS Camcorder, full-sized television video camera that is. Tripod, dead useless batteries, light and power brick with TV tuner and AV input/output included. Works and it records a great picture in color. Weight: 10 lbs!!

Value back in '88: $1699.
    Value now: $200.
    What's vintage in your possession? Haven't seen one of these babies in such a long long time. Now I own one.

Last edited by Rootbrian; 07-01-11 at 04:56 AM.
    07-01-11 04:39 AM
    So it's Friday!!!! WOOHOO!!!! AND the Fourth!!!! Anyone doing somehing awesome?!?
    (And what the h3ll am I doing awake at this ungodly hour?!)

Thinking too much?

So I acquired a 22 year old GE VHS Camcorder, full-sized television video camera that is. Tripod, dead useless batteries, light and power brick with TV tuner and AV input/output included. Works and it records a great picture in color. Weight: 10 lbs!!

Value back in '88: $1699.
    Value now: $200.
    What's vintage in your possession? Haven't seen one of these babies in such a long long time. Now I own one.

[b][color=#000066]Well this should be interesting.....

Camping, kicking back at the mall, wow. Ya'll got it going on. I have to work, but I'm sure I can find something historical to do nearby, the second I'm off.
    07-01-11 05:17 AM
    Yah, Wolfie....mind's racing. Overactive imagination wreaking havoc with my sleep patterns.

I'm expecting Eric the vampire to come in and ravage me while I sleep...ooooffff....yah....
    07-01-11 08:18 AM
86,775 ... 33713372337333743375 ...