I am fortunately not a girl, you ladies can keep all the "fun" times associated with being girls.

The going fishing line was from a joke about the salesman of the month. Ends up selling this guy a new truck, boat, and fishing equipment. Salesguy's boss asked how he did it, and said the guy came in the store for tampons so salesguy remarked "well your weekend's shot, may as well go fishing"... .

Some of the crowd may have found that more amusing than others. Haha
    06-25-11 09:24 AM
    I am fortunately not a girl, you ladies can keep all the "fun" times associated with being girls.

The going fishing line was from a joke about the salesman of the month. Ends up selling this guy a new truck, boat, and fishing equipment. Salesguy's boss asked how he did it, and said the guy came in the store for tampons so salesguy remarked "well your weekend's shot, may as well go fishing"... .

Some of the crowd may have found that more amusing than others. Haha
    LOL!!!!!! Gotcha!!!! i won't invite you on my girly girl lost Saturday escapades!

I'm always curious as to the sex of people on the forum.
    06-25-11 09:40 AM
    LOL!!!!!! Gotcha!!!! i won't invite you on my girly girl lost Saturday escapades!

I'm always curious as to the sex of people on the forum.
    Some if them are pretty ambiguous, for certain. Welcome to the fun side of the forums!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 02:04 PM
    does this bar allow bearhugs? i think i need one..crazy weekend ahead at the shop ...
    Grrrrrr! Squeeze(gently). ask a silly, question, there are few things that aren't allowed here. This is free form, after all.

06-25-11 02:07 PM
    Gosh darn foreigners. Careful Qbn, that curiousity could lead to trouble. 3 million members. How much sex could one woman have?

Ahhhhhh! Just a relaxing Saturday. Keeps kinda raining. Hoping for decent enough weather tomorrow I can disappear into the wilderness for a while.

So what are ya'll doing for fun? I know Beast is drained, and hoping he's not hosed all weekend.
    06-25-11 05:05 PM
    Well it should be an entertaining if not tiring goal. I'm still sort of curious what about my screenname and posting would lead someone to assume I was a girl. .

That's a lot of members, I thought it was kind of a saussage fest around here but the count of members confirms it... haha. Or did you mean a different variety?
    06-25-11 07:14 PM
    Beats the heck outa me Sandy. Brian is the one wandering around in pink tights.

That's 3 million and counting in total. I'll await Qbn's report on the sausage details. But the, with about 3K joining a day, how will she ever manage it?
    06-25-11 07:49 PM
    Three MILLION!!!! Assuming two thirds are part of the sausage brigade.....hhhhmmmm....I LOVE research!!!!
    As to how much sex could one woman have - never enough!

06-25-11 08:31 PM
    She's a hard worker, I'm sure she'll find a way.
    06-25-11 08:32 PM
    Well it should be an entertaining if not tiring goal. I'm still sort of curious what about my screenname and posting would lead someone to assume I was a girl. .

That's a lot of members, I thought it was kind of a saussage fest around here but the count of members confirms it... haha. Or did you mean a different variety?
    Ya know maybe it was the period reference. A lot of men can't even begin to acknowledge such a thing exists! Or maybe reading Wulf refer to you as Sandy.
    My apologies.
    06-25-11 08:41 PM
    She's a hard worker, I'm sure she'll find a way.
    Ooooffff....what a goal!
    yummy....
    06-25-11 08:42 PM
    Ya know maybe it was the period reference. A lot of men can't even begin to acknowledge such a thing exists! Or maybe reading Wulf refer to you as Sandy.
    My apologies.
    Oh, we all acknowledge it exists. Usually by making it a point to be somewhere else for a few days.

Haha. No worries though, was just wondering.
    06-25-11 08:46 PM
    I generally try to steer clear a couple days prior. By the time the raging red river flows, the only danger is drinking the water.

Sent from my Highlander injected Essex using Tapatalk
    06-25-11 09:50 PM
    Houses everywhere have garages, sheds, and man-caves for a reason...
    06-25-11 10:04 PM
    Now, to get the UN to declare them no snipe zones....
    06-26-11 05:52 AM
    My yard is a jungle, I need to start raising goats or horses or something that will keep the lawn grazed down for me so I don't need to cut it.
    06-26-11 07:12 AM
    If Apple buys BlackBerry, will Steve change his name to RIM Jobs?
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    06-26-11 10:47 PM
    LOL I think that is the best apple joke since frApple!

06-26-11 10:49 PM
    Now it's where it belongs. Sheesh on me
    06-26-11 10:56 PM
    first bellhy laugh of the day attributed to you today.......
    06-27-11 04:07 AM
    Yay me! I bet Sandy laughed at least as much at my errant post

Do I really have to work today? The weekend was way too short.
    06-27-11 05:31 AM
    I was a bit confused initially, but figured it may have involved drinking. Is that an accurate theory?
    06-27-11 07:44 AM
    monday morning....sluggish this morning. stayed up to watch true blood....not too thrilled. maybe the season will pick up.....
    06-27-11 09:15 AM
    I should find out if I'm back to work today, myself. About ready to hit it after a week on my back.

06-27-11 11:02 AM
    I was a bit confused initially, but figured it may have involved drinking. Is that an accurate theory?
    Ha! I wish Just damn tired, and you had two threads in a row on my scripts with last post.

I should find out if I'm back to work today, myself. About ready to hit it after a week on my back.

Tired of the new job already bro?

Hang in there Jimmy! It's almost your favorite day before Friday.
    06-27-11 08:15 PM
86,775 ... 33703371337233733374 ...