congrats on the ciggs trippy! i've been smoke free for almost 6 years in september. good luck on the new apartment search. first and last month's rent is a pain......
    06-08-11 07:21 AM
    congrats on the ciggs trippy! i've been smoke free for almost 6 years in september. good luck on the new apartment search. first and last month's rent is a pain......
    Much appreciated and I can't wait till my 1 year milestone but I can do it since I vape.

Indeed the first and last months is a pain and so is being on limited income but I might pick up photography to help me get by.
    06-08-11 07:28 AM
    Indeed the first and last months is a pain and so is being on limited income but I might pick up photography to help me get by.
    since when is selling private cam shows called "photography"???? lol
    06-08-11 08:04 AM
    How the bloody did you know?
    06-08-11 08:10 AM
    That's your biggest customer.
    06-08-11 02:34 PM
    That's your biggest customer.
    Wait, he does more traffic than Matrix Leader? I didn't know that was even possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 02:55 PM
    Might be a photo finish...
    06-08-11 03:44 PM
    Time to save up my monies and off to Guam I go, peace and stay frosty gents!
    06-09-11 05:18 AM
    Congrats to me on my milestone of being cig free for 59 days and 12 hours, I am bi-winning and I am getting rid of my blackberry service completely due to monies issues.

PM me with ya email if ya wanna stay in contact with me, been busy looking for an apartment but its hard when ya don't have double the amount they require.

G'morning ya'll!
    I've only managed prolonged pauses, so yay you! You've got mine mister, don't be afraid to use it.

Wow Jimmy! That's impressive

Much appreciated and I can't wait till my 1 year milestone but I can do it since I vape.

Dare I ask?

Oh, guess I don't have to....

Wait, he does more traffic than Matrix Leader? I didn't know that was even possible.

A thousand words paint a picture?

Might be a photo finish...
    :::: covers eyes ::::

Time to save up my monies and off to Guam I go, peace and stay frosty gents!
    Guam?!?
    06-09-11 06:07 AM
    happy friday-eve TBLers!!
    06-09-11 09:25 AM
    Depending on the finish in the photo, that was probably a stroke of genius closing your eyes. You probably didn't want to see what was coming next anyway.

What's new for today, folks? Had some storms roll through last night and knocked out the power for a few hours. Back on now though. I was tempted to get the generator out but after a brief check of the area and finding the outage not terribly widespread, I decided to go to sleep instead.
    06-09-11 09:26 AM
    I've only managed prolonged pauses, so yay you! You've got mine mister, don't be afraid to use it.

Wow Jimmy! That's impressive

Dare I ask?

Oh, guess I don't have to....

A thousand words paint a picture?

:::: covers eyes ::::

Guam?!?
    I. Much appreciated, Wulf.
    II. Lol ya'll, I will most likely be a wedding photographer and or whatever else I enjoy.
    III. Yes Guam, it's beautiful and just need a new location+scenery to start a new life.
    06-09-11 09:30 AM
    what's up with TBL lately?? i had to fight my way past tumbleweeds and crickets to get into the joint!!! wow...you lose one panda and the place turns into an abandoned crackhouse.......
    06-09-11 12:23 PM
    What happened with her anyway, I must have missed something.

I agree though, this whole OT section has been more or less dead. Deader than usual. I don't like it.
    06-09-11 03:03 PM
    Yay Friday! (Or there abouts)

I've heard Guam is nice. That's more a change than I made.

So I haven't missed anything much huh? All the action is being banned on the higher forums, as fast as I can get it.

I'll tell ya about panda Jimmy.....
    06-09-11 07:31 PM
    It has been rather quiet lately.

06-09-11 07:34 PM
    *goes streaking through the lounge*
    06-09-11 08:39 PM
    Uhhhhhhhhhh Sandy......

That ain't helpin'
    06-09-11 09:28 PM
    *installs a stage and a pole in part of the lounge and invites some dancers as a way to apologize for streaking*
    06-09-11 10:12 PM
    *installs a stage and a pole in part of the lounge and invites some dancers as a way to apologize for streaking*
    Gee, thanks, but I don't think this helped your cause much.

06-10-11 01:38 AM
    Sorry, I was a little short on funds this month. Perhaps the budget will grow a bit next month.
    06-10-11 07:36 AM
    and that wasn't even a proper pole...that was a barstool!!!
    06-10-11 07:45 AM
    I hate fridays.

Because summer started. Haha.

06-10-11 08:10 AM
    Tripster - I lived in Guam for a year when I was 10. It's beautiful! From what I hear, it's still got some untouched interior, which is impressive for an island that's only 8 miles by 30. It's gorgeous, hot, sweaty, muggy, and probably expensive. I would absolutely love to take my family there someday. What made you choose Guam? Where are you now?
    06-10-11 08:11 AM
    Lunch time!

I'm feeling like a teenage mutant ninja turtle today, so I ordered pizza.

NOM NOM NOM
    06-10-11 10:38 AM
86,775 ... 33653366336733683369 ...