I never use a head/tail light lol. But when I do ride I make sure I'm visible, and stay out of the way of cars. Who has the right of way matters very little in a match between 175lbs and 4500lbs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bingo. Will having the right of way help your next of kin identify your crushed, mangled body?

I always ride defensively. For cars, pedestrians and other cyclists.
    I've always used lights, and this year...I may finally get a helmet.

I actually went out for my first ride of the year today. Felt good.

Happy Sunday friends.
    05-29-11 07:43 PM
    Happy Memorial Day!

I'm at work, but probably won't be working at all. At least it's a short shift, cause it's gonna seem like forever.
    05-30-11 09:26 AM
    What? Another holiday? Lazy Americans.
    Next you'll be wanting 8 weeks paid vacation like the Europeans.

05-30-11 10:51 AM
    Working today is overrated. I'm also to be counted among those without a day off today.

Warm day, some sun/some clouds, perfect for riding a motorcycle, not working.
    05-30-11 11:48 AM
    Holy crap! I'm currently rebuilding my BlackBerry from raw OS up. Stupid rep didnt listen to me, they totally wiped my Style, and left me hanging with nothing but an unprovisioned device. They found out just how much I know, because I was able to begin restoring my device without their daggone machine. Stupid SOB's didn't listen to me, and I ended up with a new battery and an empty phone

To add insult to injury, I'm posting on an iphone.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 05-30-11 at 11:00 PM.
    05-30-11 08:22 PM
    Holy suck man!
    I'll put my phone on ice and prepare for battery drain.
    You need any group invites?

05-30-11 08:24 PM
    That's one thing I sure don't miss: the hit to the battery that groups caused when other folks joined.
    05-30-11 09:14 PM
    Holy crap! I'm currently rebuilding my BlackBerry from raw OS up. Stupid rep didnt listen to me, they totally wiped my Style, and left me hanging with nothing but an unprovisioned device. They found out just how much I know, because I was able to begin restoring my device. Stupid SOB's didn't listen to me, and I ended up with a new battery and an empty phone

To add insult to injury, I'm posting on an iphone .
    BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahHahahahah ahahahahahHHahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon. Ya had ta know I wouldn't leave that alone.
    05-30-11 10:10 PM
    Holy suck man!
    I'll put my phone on ice and prepare for battery drain.
    You need any group invites?

Two groups seemed to have restored. Biggest one hung, and I deleted the load and will do it tomorrow. I've been so busy and it was working hard trying to load the groups.

05-30-11 10:56 PM
    BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahHahahahah ahahahahahHHahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon. Ya had ta know I wouldn't leave that alone.
    Yeah, and typing on it was a bigger pain in the tuchas than my last prostate exam, and half the fun.

05-30-11 10:59 PM
    Happy Memorial Day crackberry vets. Yea yea I know I'm abt 8 minutes too late but that's my standard operating procedure these days.

05-30-11 11:07 PM
    Holy crap! I'm currently rebuilding my BlackBerry from raw OS up. Stupid rep didnt listen to me, they totally wiped my Style, and left me hanging with nothing but an unprovisioned device. They found out just how much I know, because I was able to begin restoring my device without their daggone machine. Stupid SOB's didn't listen to me, and I ended up with a new battery and an empty phone

To add insult to injury, I'm posting on an iphone.
    Battery with bonus wipe, now that's Sprint service. Did they do it with a ?
    Wait, what?!? Big Yellow has an iphone now

That's one thing I sure don't miss: the hit to the battery that groups caused when other folks joined.
    It's masochism at it's finest

Happy Memorial Day crackberry vets. Yea yea I know I'm abt 8 minutes too late but that's my standard operating procedure these days.

Never expected you to be the last to come

Booooooooooo! Weekend of fun and frolic is over, as I watch the plane disappear in the distance.
    05-31-11 05:03 AM
    moring TBLers! i hope this tuesday isn't gonna be a monday in disguise.......
    05-31-11 08:37 AM
    It was my Son-in-Law's business phone. He has a Wall of Guns app, he just opened his own custom Gunsmithing business, Precision Tactical in Villa Ridge, Mo. That app let's you pic a gun, shoot it as many times as you want to, then switch guns, shoot it as many times as you want to, switch guns, shoot as many....

05-31-11 10:28 AM
    Only if you have to work Saturday HJ. Oh wait, dang it to Friggin' Jef, I do.

It's good to know they still keep rolling out useful apps for the iphone bro. :::: kicks back and awaits Brian's zing ::::
    05-31-11 12:03 PM
    It is in the mid 80's today and I just spent 2.5 hours out in it doing the lawn. Next time I do this I need to chill some gatorade to sip on while out there.

What's new today with y'all?
    05-31-11 12:21 PM
    going to be 98 today.......
    05-31-11 01:50 PM
    Only if you have to work Saturday HJ. Oh wait, dang it to Friggin' Jef, I do.

It's good to know they still keep rolling out useful apps for the iphone bro. :::: kicks back and awaits Brian's zing ::::
    Zing. C� một ứng dụng cho điều đ�.

05-31-11 05:03 PM
    Zing. C� một ứng dụng cho điều đ�.

C� một salve, **ặc thuốc mỡ?

Ouch ya'll! Summer has cursed us with it's presence. To all who begged for winter to be over, I hope you're happy.

Dang it to the filter! Try and be funny, and it removes h0.
    05-31-11 06:07 PM
    I don't want anybody removing the h0s.
    05-31-11 08:27 PM
    I don't want anybody removing the h0s.
    You enjoy enemas entirely too much.

LazyStarGazer likes this.
    05-31-11 10:26 PM
    Ouch bro, though a camera also wouldn't be beyond the scope.

Ughhhhhhh, I was up messing with my OS far too late to be up this early. Yawnnnnnnnnn.....
    06-01-11 05:09 AM
    it's hump day!!!!!!!!!!

highjakker out.
    06-01-11 07:51 AM
    Wrong type of h0's, bros. The worlds oldest profession.
    06-01-11 10:14 AM
    Wrong type of h0's, bros. The worlds oldest profession.
    So you say, like any other day.

06-01-11 03:10 PM
86,775 ... 33623363336433653366 ...