I'm overbuzzed and feel drunk, I'm highly surprised I haven't made any spelling errors while typing this on my crackberry 9700

No, not using the netbook this time around. Not using the 9700 forums either to avoid drunk helping that later turns out to be lame, pointless (dull) and useless lol

I LOVE CRACKBERRY!

You'll never see this from me again until I get buzzed again! BWAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!

Oh and second thought, why doesn't Phill_Uk post on here at all? :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    05-27-11 07:33 AM
    I'm overbuzzed and feel drunk, I'm highly surprised I haven't made any spelling errors while typing this on my crackberry 9700

No, not using the netbook this time around. Not using the 9700 forums either to avoid drunk helping that later turns out to be lame, pointless (dull) and useless lol

I LOVE CRACKBERRY!

You'll never see this from me again until I get buzzed again! BWAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!

RB, if this site had rep points, I'd throw a whole bunch your way for being buzzed at 8:30 in the morning.

Respect! Hahaha.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 05-27-11 at 10:53 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-27-11 10:51 AM
    I don't think this day could POSSIBLY slog by any slower. I need to be out and about with my woman and my friends, minds altered.
    05-27-11 11:07 AM
    OOH! I passed 2300 posts? Groovy.
    05-27-11 11:08 AM
    Well, looks like I won't be home for the holiday weekend, BS idiots didn't get it right, again.

05-27-11 04:41 PM
    Ah man that sucks bro.
    05-27-11 07:22 PM
    No other posts today? I know it's a holiday weekend but dayam.

05-27-11 10:29 PM
    Well, looks like I won't be home for the holiday weekend, BS idiots didn't get it right, again.

Sorry to hear that BK.

No other posts today? I know it's a holiday weekend but dayam.

Double dog dayam!
    05-27-11 10:36 PM

I LOVE CRACKBERRY!

Our very own drunk poster child

OOH! I passed 2300 posts? Groovy.
    Kudos Tim! Now, could you get Root to pass the bottle?

Blah bro! Whatever happened to "screw you guys, I'm going home"?

Double dog dayam!
    What is a movie staring Al Pupccino?

Yay me! Made it to the weekend, and it's making it with me.
    05-28-11 05:25 AM
    Happy weekend y'all. Hope everyone gets to enjoy this one.

I agree, this place sure is dead. Come on y'all, you all have smartphones or BB's, surely you have a few minutes of downtime for the entertainment of the rest of us in internet land...

I get to work. And try to get over the last 5% or so of being sick. Ill, I mean, not sick, I'll always be sick.

Finally, the weather might be cooperating enough to allow me to get the bike out and commute on that a few days this weekend/next week. I miss riding the motorcycle, haven't ridden it more than a mile or two since last fall.
    05-28-11 07:23 AM
    Well, I'm driving across the wilds of northern Alabama ans Mississippi for the time being. I'm sure I'll come up with something to ruin a perfectly lovely weekend.

05-28-11 09:11 AM
    I'm here for your sick entertainment purposes.

Buck up bro. I'm sure if you don't, someone else will fubar your weekend.

Off to cause mischief.....
    05-28-11 09:43 AM
    Let's not forget to wish Mike-Exelant a Happy Birthday! Do we have any of that '55 vintage stuff around?

Ahh, found it!

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-28-11 at 10:11 AM.
    05-28-11 09:56 AM
    Ed's making it with the weekend? Does she have a sister?

Timmeh, get on your bad motorscooter an' ride!

BK, if your going through Alabama, try to find Forrest Gumps house.
    Maybe he'll let you ride his lawn tractor.
    05-28-11 10:15 AM
    Let's not forget to wish Mike-Exelant a Happy Birthday! Do we have any of that '55 vintage stuff around?

Ahh, found it!

***Bad Joke Alert***

Happy birthday Mike!

I hope you're not working this weekend, as that would be a crappy way to celebrate your birthday.
    05-28-11 10:19 AM
    .....and the audience goes ughhhhhhhh

Why Brian, does your wife want company?
    05-28-11 02:08 PM
    He is working today. I heard they were making him a cake, but I'd test that 'chocolate icing' before taking a big bite.

05-28-11 02:39 PM
    There's no way Mike could possibly pass up any crap they toss on his plate at work.

Headed for the mountains, after I make some french toast.
    05-29-11 05:51 AM
    I rode my saturday night away into this morning from 3am to 7am on the bicycle throughout the downtown core and looping 1 block south to head back north west.

I started and finished in the rain, oh it was so refreshing!!!

05-29-11 06:17 AM
    Hopefully you're one of a rare few cyclists who care about his/her health and safety enough to use a headlight and tail light on their bicycle. As far as I'm concerned, operating one without those key safety features should be worth an enormous fine.

I finally saw one bicyclist the other night with a tail light. I wanted to pull over and shake the guy's hand and thank him for doing something to make sure he was more visible.
    05-29-11 07:58 AM
    Hopefully you're one of a rare few cyclists who care about his/her health and safety enough to use a headlight and tail light on their bicycle. As far as I'm concerned, operating one without those key safety features should be worth an enormous fine.

I finally saw one bicyclist the other night with a tail light. I wanted to pull over and shake the guy's hand and thank him for doing something to make sure he was more visible.
    Safety is #1 around me. Headlights, reflective vest, taillights. I won't go without the vest and lights unless it's during the day.

05-29-11 08:10 AM
    Lights should be mandatory even during the day. At least here, motorcycles are required to have head and tail lights at all times, bicycles should be no exception when operated on/near roads.
    05-29-11 08:48 AM

I finally saw one bicyclist the other night with a tail light. I wanted to force him over and shake the guy's hand and thank him for doing something to make sure he was more visible.
    there, I fixed it for you.

Safety is #1 around me. Headlights, reflective vest, taillights. I won't go without the vest and lights unless it's during the day.

Do you wear one of those blinking red lights on your helmet?
    05-29-11 08:51 AM
    Precisely. Bicyclists frustrate me to no end. Last year I got to see a couple both with those little kid trailer things on their bicycles blow through a red light with traffic traveling at least 35mph through said intersection. Kill yourself if you want, but don't risk the kids. Dang darwin candidates.

I had one moron try to blockade me while I was on a road and their trail was perpendicular to it. They had stop signs but this DB tries to stop me so a herd of cyclists can blow through their stop sign. Made me wish I had a rapid fire broom handle launcher. I have no problem sharing the road, but we are going to share it, I won't tolerate sharing the road with hooligans who won't follow the rules they expect me to follow.
    05-29-11 09:17 AM
    I never use a head/tail light lol. But when I do ride I make sure I'm visible, and stay out of the way of cars. Who has the right of way matters very little in a match between 175lbs and 4500lbs.

05-29-11 05:36 PM
86,775 ... 33613362336333643365 ...