A good burrito is always like a sleeping pill to me... <<< burrrrp >>>
    05-05-11 01:17 PM
    WTF. Is this everyone who is weird contact me and bug me week???! Just got a friend request on Facebook from a "nick Jonas" and he is trying to hit on me.
    05-05-11 01:26 PM
    Now, if Kevin and Joe Jonas wants to be friends I'd be worried.
    05-05-11 01:31 PM
    Timmeh can you put a sleep spell on me? I really need to sleep before work... I'm all full from Mexican food and these mini cupcake things yumm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can't. I couldn't even make myself go to sleep. I've been up since 11ish, and I can't sleep until at least 8am tomorrow.
    05-05-11 01:33 PM
    I don't want to be friends with any Jonas. Ever.

05-05-11 01:33 PM
    I can't. I couldn't even make myself go to sleep. I've been up since 11ish, and I can't sleep until at least 8am tomorrow.
    Awww I sorry. Will a hug help?

05-05-11 01:34 PM
    WTF. Is this everyone who is weird contact me and bug me week???! Just got a friend request on Facebook from a "nick Jonas" and he is trying to hit on me.
    I have a funny Jonas brothers story. I attended UCLA for a year before I transferred and I saw the oldest of the Jonas brother on campus one day and he asked me a question and I had NO idea who he was. He said "you don't know who I am do you?" and I said "no, should I?" Haha.
    05-05-11 01:50 PM
    I always wonder when I get weird friends requests from people on FB that I have NO clue who they are and we have no friends in common! How do these people find me??
    05-05-11 01:51 PM
    Has Ed been talking to you again?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-05-11 01:59 PM
    I see people that have 'friends' in common, but I have no need of exposure to 20 something 'hotties'.

05-05-11 02:08 PM
    I see people that have 'friends' in common, but I have no need of exposure to 20 something 'hotties'.

I do! But only male hotties!
    05-05-11 02:11 PM
    define "hottie"??
    05-05-11 03:35 PM
    define "hottie"??
    Well mainly someone who is fun! No creeper!
    05-05-11 04:02 PM
    define....."creeper"? lol
    05-05-11 04:22 PM
    define....."creeper"? lol
    psycho crazy stalker people who won't leave me the **** alone!
    05-05-11 04:33 PM
    Awe you did find a pic of me! And a cool one at that!

Pink at that

And it would give it more credibility. Saying "we got him, verified dna allegedly, and dumped him quickly into the ocean" doesn't sit well with me. They should have had him on public display. Maybe charge folks $10 to pose next to him for a photo op...
    I like that. Maybe even pay off our Chinese debt. Lord knows not paying for their food isn't helping.

ugh that doesn't sit right with me at all. I understand that at least we are decent enough to give this scum a proper funeral, something the people who died on 9-11 didn't get, but I don't think they should have followed muslim protocol that closely, and at least held on to his body for a bit longer, incase it was needed for something else.
    Such as above.

Debating on whether to jump in and say anything... my passion exceeds my rational thinking. Ask Daniel Pearl how we should have treated OBL. Oh wait, he can't comment since he had his head handed to him by Al-Qaeda. Just another of the thousands of total innocents whose lives were brutally ended by OBL and his frantic fanatics.

For us to extend such political correctness and compassion to the remains of such a person is beyond me. Maybe we should send flowers to his surviving wives and make sure they are well taken care of for the rest of their lives.

Anyone remember a few months back the court martial brought by this administration against Navy Seals who had given a terrorist a bloody nose as they brought him into custody, and all the moral outrage against that?
    It's like the world's turned upside down. Possibly the effect of free Chinese food.

some part of me is not 100% convinced he is really dead...sad to say.
    Deft agree. I just wish we could know for sure he is dead. I just really hope that he is. 911 was terrible and I don't want to go through that again or make anyone else go through it..

I agree too. Either he's been dead much longer, or still isn't. We'll never know the truth

I have a funny Jonas brothers story. I attended UCLA for a year before I transferred and I saw the oldest of the Jonas brother on campus one day and he asked me a question and I had NO idea who he was. He said "you don't know who I am do you?" and I said "no, should I?" Haha.
    How full of one self must you be, to care if someone knows you?

psycho crazy stalker people who won't leave me the **** alone!
    But I'm not on facebook, I swear!

Class was actually great today. I learned a lot, and had fun. That's one thing I really like about the company. They're serious about their business, and about their employees having a great time getting it done.

Woohoo! Tomorrow is Friday, and I've the weekend off to cause trouble.

:::: prays the inevitable panda post is not coming ::::
    05-05-11 07:00 PM
    I am graduating in just over 2 weeks!! Yay!! Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
    05-05-11 07:44 PM
    Yay you lilspoon! What's the degree?

I don't celebrate holidays I have to translate.
    05-05-11 08:15 PM
    Isn't that the religious holiday they celebrate where they fill their sinks with mayonnaise?
    05-05-11 08:53 PM
    Yay you lilspoon! What's the degree?

I don't celebrate holidays I have to translate.
    Integrated Educational Studies! I'm going to teach elementary school after I get my credentials!
    05-05-11 09:52 PM
    Hello all.

05-05-11 10:05 PM
    Isn't that the religious holiday they celebrate where they fill their sinks with mayonnaise?
    Didn't they make that into a movie. An Officer and a Sandwich.

Integrated Educational Studies! I'm going to teach elementary school after I get my credentials!
    That's awesome! I could be your first student.

Hello all.

Howdy, and night all.
    05-05-11 11:00 PM
    Lilspoon: haha! If I seen one of them I would walk away. Idk which one is which anyways. Don't care either.
    This guy had no friends in common with me so idk how he found me either...

Haven't talked to fluffy in a few days. He's busy. Or I'm guessing that.

05-05-11 11:51 PM
    Time to drain the mayo from your sink'o til next year folks...
    05-06-11 12:00 AM
    Miracle whip!!!!!!

Whip it! Whip it good!!!

I didn't over sleep today. Yayy me

05-06-11 12:27 AM
86,775 ... 33413342334333443345 ...