ROTFLMAO! I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 12:10 AM
    Only took me like 20 minutes - 20 minutes I'll never have back. 20 glorious, wonderful minutes
    My aplogies to everyone who loads this page that doesn't have an unlimited data plan

04-23-11 12:12 AM
    Shane, that was impressive.

Epic.
    04-23-11 01:10 AM
    A broken link? Such a shame.
    04-23-11 01:13 AM
    you just turned Good Friday to bad pandi
    I just posted the video! I didnt glue your eyes open to watch it! Although....
    The good

The ugly

The truth
    Oh whatevs
    Cat video.

meeeeoowwww
    Edit: I've seen this before and I cried. lol
    So I've been busy with finals, and THEY"RE DONE!!!! So, as promised, here's the WORLD'S BIGGEST MULTI-QUOTE POST!
    I went back and started with the most recent post I made - I missed some stuff from before that, but darnit, this is gonna have to do.
    I wonder how many trunicated emails this will cause? #winning!

That's what he wants us to think.

Is there any other way to party?
    Also, I prefer to party with a rockstar - maybe Avril Lavigne?

I can send you the code, and $20,000 from my North African bank Account, if you send me $2,000 to cover the taxes so I can withdraw it.

And the weekend is back! Yay!

Floors are so over rated. What's wrong with a good criss cross of 2x4s?

I could, but according to my wife I'm horrible at teaching people to drive a standard.
    Except don't be slow with the clutch once you're moving.
    My buddy Ryan has a funny story about pushing the clutch in along with the brake. It involves his old Nissan, a Dodge Ram 2500, and a cruel cop who gives tickets to people who drive without insurance, even if you've only had the car a few weeks (the Dodge Ram didn't receive any damage, in case you're wondering).

It actually should start with "Legalize drivers license for Pandas."

Been nice and sunny here - but before you feel jealous, ask me how much time I've gotten to spend outside...

Wha'd ya do?!?

Oh that's where I left it... can you get it out when you go to get yours? Thanks!

No way, they've got metal rulers and know how to use them!

Yay! I'll probably be using that... although switching to the full forum may be easier...

I considered that as well.

Are the sidewalks safe?

Are you asking Panda or Jax?

Crazy what they can do with special effects these days.

I asked some buddies from high school, apparently those are hard to pass.

Keep it in the lines, if you wish to change your answer be sure to erase the old selection fully.

Dangerous statement.

Last time I took a drug test, they gave you a warning beforehand, and if you failed they'd let you try again in a few days. What was the job? Security. Anyone feel safe?

What's really crazy is when people who know they're gonna be taking them fail... Boss: "We're gonna test your pee next week, if you do drugs in the next few days we'll know." Applicant: "What if it's just a little bit of drugs?"

Bad idea. Too many people will be on Maury to see who the father of their urine is.

*Spoken like one of the minions from Despicable Me.

"Your honor, my client would like to change his plea to insanity."
    "On what grounds?"
    "Well, he gone done hired me as an attorney."
    "Change of plea granted."

It's a first gen, you can get them for like $20.

Yes, dark side. If you turned the lights on you would be able to see much better.

Hola! Como estas? *the few other phrases of spanish I know have to be censored*

That sounds like a nickelodean cartoon - "Panda and Pals!" I'd watch it as long as it didn't try to make me learn.

Yes...

Don't be a snitch!

Lol - that made me think of The Office.

I have a touch screen - it just doesn't do anything when I touch it.

Only if you want it to be.

I'm touched to - hands to yourself!

I feel ya on that one man. Story of my last two weeks.

If you can be sued when someone spill coffee on themselves, or if a burglar hurts himself stealing your stuff...

If you find your voice, ask him if he's seen mine.

I didn't know that.

I guess that's true too though *insert winky face smiley thing*

I agree.

He said "jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj." What's so weird about that?

Pie hole... is that anything like a donut hole? Can I have one?

I'd rather have the pie hole.

Again... he said "jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj" - what don't you get about that?

Maybe... once I bought some brownies from a hippie and it had medicine in it. I think it was perscription medicine though, it made me feel funny.

Panda Pudding Pops are officially recalled. They give you mad cow disease. Not sure that makes sense, but that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, if you like mad cow disease.

Doggy ice cream? What's wrong with regular ice cream?
    Oh, doggy ice cream is healthier - apparently it's animal cruelty to feed human foods to animals.

And repeat, and repeat, and repeat...

I always wondered if canines could get brain freeze.

They're in a vial in a briefcase.

You sure? It's worth a lot of money.

2319! We've got a 2319!

Breach of etiquite! Anytime you say "motha" it must be followed with the word "foo" and an exclamation point. Read the Chicago manual of Stlye.Ten points deducted.

What was so good about it?

Oh no he di'int!

*steals jar, adds to playbook fund*

I thought it was just the "take a penny" jar.

You so silly.

Smart move.

Ditto. But the full site takes foreeevvvveeeerrr to load on mobile. Even on wifi. I'm from the generation of now, if it takes more than 5 seconds I don't want it.

*puts Panda in circular room* Go sulk in the corner now!
    *is very surprised when Panda comes out and says she did it*

Awww, someone learned their days of the week!

Nope... just gonna be lazy, it's gonna be awesome!

Unless the cat hits a wall, or a window, or a door, or a kid, or falls off a fan, I'm not interested.

Ooooooh!

Fix it!

Dude, can you email me this link?

... When I tried to post this, CrackBerry told me this:
    You have included 43 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code img tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.
    So all smileys have been removed. Sad sad day!
    And thus concludes the longest multi-quote in CrackBerry history! Thanks for watching!
    Okay I'm going to TRY to reply to what was said to me.

Well I would rather have wood floors. Of course im broke as shiz so yea...
    Well im a horrible driver so doesnt two wrongs make a right?
    The sidewalks are never safe! Hide yo kids hide yo wife...
    Jax is short like his momma so he aint driving... I cant even reach the pedals..
    Why is that dangerous? Jax is cute.... just a fact.
    If you cant pass a drug test when your TOLD when its going to happen then you need your azz in rehab..
    I love despicable me I want the minions! Its so fluffffyyy!!!
    Turning the lights on costs money and I already pay 300+ a month for it...
    Panda and pals is a cartoon! Tune in next week to see panda kill a bird! With a fried chicken!
    I thought it had to do something when you touch it to be considered a touch screen?
    Yep I'm not blonde. More red head at the moment.
    A pie hole is a pie with a hole in the middle. Thats the part I wanted to eat...
    Smart man! LOL
    That brownie sounds toxic...
    Panda pudding pops are made with bamboo not cow shiz...
    Mad cows are just cows that are hungry.
    Doggy ice cream makes dogs not shiz all over the floor after eating it..
    I guess if he starts acting like hes having a seziure that means he has a brain freeze..
    Im from texas. I dont EVER plan on going to chicago. Pretty sure I cant save 10 bucks much less how much it would take to get there..
    Stop stealing my pennies!!!!
    Your face is silly!
    Brian is smart for keeping his mouth shut. : )
    I can find the corner in a circular room!!
    I watched dora to find out that shiz! oh and SWIPER NO SWIPING YOU PIECE OF CRAP!

Shane, that was impressive.

Epic.
    ditto.
    04-23-11 03:43 AM
    Fluffy Email me if my avatard is to x rated... I dont think it is but then again...

After a bottle of nyquill I feel alot better! Only downside is I slept 13 hours the upside is that I slept 13 HOURS!!!

Its saturday saturday saturday!!!!

*party like a rockstar panda*

*panda has left the building......*
    04-23-11 04:14 AM
    Oh and the reason why I post on wap??? Cause the full site takes FOREVER. Even on my computer. It's annoying.

04-23-11 04:18 AM
    morning TBL, on the road once again...Happy Easter everyone
    04-23-11 10:14 AM
    I just posted the video! I didnt glue your eyes open to watch it! Although....

Oh whatevs

meeeeoowwww
    Edit: I've seen this before and I cried. lol

Okay I'm going to TRY to reply to what was said to me.

Well I would rather have wood floors. Of course im broke as shiz so yea...
    Well im a horrible driver so doesnt two wrongs make a right?
    The sidewalks are never safe! Hide yo kids hide yo wife...
    Jax is short like his momma so he aint driving... I cant even reach the pedals..
    Why is that dangerous? Jax is cute.... just a fact.
    If you cant pass a drug test when your TOLD when its going to happen then you need your azz in rehab..
    Turning the lights on costs money and I already pay 300+ a month for it...
    Panda and pals is a cartoon! Tune in next week to see panda kill a bird! With a fried chicken!
    I thought it had to do something when you touch it to be considered a touch screen?
    Yep I'm not blonde. More red head at the moment.
    A pie hole is a pie with a hole in the middle. Thats the part I wanted to eat...
    Smart man! LOL
    That brownie sounds toxic...
    Panda pudding pops are made with bamboo not cow shiz...
    Mad cows are just cows that are hungry.
    Doggy ice cream makes dogs not shiz all over the floor after eating it..
    I guess if he starts acting like hes having a seziure that means he has a brain freeze..
    Im from texas. I dont EVER plan on going to chicago. Pretty sure I cant save 10 bucks much less how much it would take to get there..
    Stop stealing my pennies!!!!
    Your face is silly!
    Brian is smart for keeping his mouth shut. : )
    I watched dora to find out that shiz! oh and SWIPER NO SWIPING YOU PIECE OF CRAP!

ditto.
    I was going to post responses to your responses, but I don't know what response the response elicited so I'm not sure how to respond. Too much work.
    Who wants to make me french toast for breakfast?

04-23-11 10:20 AM
    Happy Easter Eve, folks.

Next time I'm at a restaurant with some people and there's a long wait to be seated, I'm going to give the name "Donner" so I can hear them asking around for the Donner party when it's time. This would be particularly amusing if I asked for one seat more than needed at first and then when they call the party for seating be like, oh, and we need one seat less than we originally thought...
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 04-23-11 at 11:34 AM.
    04-23-11 11:32 AM
    I went in order!!!!!!

Jeep riding is so fun

04-23-11 12:04 PM
    Oh and the reason why I post on wap??? Cause the full site takes FOREVER. Even on my computer. It's annoying.

I too like wap better. Too many ads on the full site.

04-23-11 12:06 PM
    Must be great, but I haven't a clue.

[QUOTE=ShiPanda;6259328]I thought it had to do something when you touch it. Q/quote]

panda!

That's easy! It's the spot with my drug test stains.

Fluffy Email me if my avatard is to x rated... I dont think it is but then again...
    For me, or CrackBerry

*party like a rockstar panda*

*panda has left the building......*
    And yet....

morning TBL, on the road once again...Happy Easter everyone
    :::: grabs Joe and stuffs him in the office chest ::::

Woot! Finally junk in my trunk.

I was going to post responses to your responses, but I don't know what response the response elicited so I'm not sure how to respond. Too much work.
    Who wants to make me french toast for breakfast?

:::: raises hand ::::

Happy Easter Eve, folks.

Next time I'm at a restaurant with some people and there's a long wait to be seated, I'm going to give the name "Donner" so I can hear them asking around for the Donner party when it's time. This would be particularly amusing if I asked for one seat more than needed at first and then when they call the party for seating be like, oh, and we need one seat less than we originally thought...
    My preferred name when on a wait list, "Hungry". Gives me a warm tingly sensation, every time I hear it called.

I too like wap better. Too many ads on the full site.

To quote widdle panda, whatevah.
    04-23-11 12:56 PM
    Ah man, it's lunch time now... screw it, french toast is good any time of day.
    04-23-11 01:22 PM
    No posts since noon? Where is everyone?
    04-23-11 09:37 PM
    I was playing BBM group hokey pokey

It is Easter weekend. I suppose most have better to do, than sit at an ebar, and get drunk off our silly comments.
    04-23-11 10:49 PM
    So I've been busy with finals, and THEY"RE DONE!!!! So, as promised, here's the WORLD'S BIGGEST MULTI-QUOTE POST!
    I went back and started with the most recent post I made - I missed some stuff from before that, but darnit, this is gonna have to do.
    I wonder how many trunicated emails this will cause? #winning!

That's what he wants us to think.

Is there any other way to party?
    Also, I prefer to party with a rockstar - maybe Avril Lavigne?

I can send you the code, and $20,000 from my North African bank Account, if you send me $2,000 to cover the taxes so I can withdraw it.

And the weekend is back! Yay!

Floors are so over rated. What's wrong with a good criss cross of 2x4s?

I could, but according to my wife I'm horrible at teaching people to drive a standard.

Except don't be slow with the clutch once you're moving.
    My buddy Ryan has a funny story about pushing the clutch in along with the brake. It involves his old Nissan, a Dodge Ram 2500, and a cruel cop who gives tickets to people who drive without insurance, even if you've only had the car a few weeks (the Dodge Ram didn't receive any damage, in case you're wondering).

It actually should start with "Legalize drivers license for Pandas."

Been nice and sunny here - but before you feel jealous, ask me how much time I've gotten to spend outside...

Wha'd ya do?!?

Oh that's where I left it... can you get it out when you go to get yours? Thanks!

No way, they've got metal rulers and know how to use them!

Yay! I'll probably be using that... although switching to the full forum may be easier...

I considered that as well.

Are the sidewalks safe?

Are you asking Panda or Jax?

Crazy what they can do with special effects these days.

I asked some buddies from high school, apparently those are hard to pass.

Keep it in the lines, if you wish to change your answer be sure to erase the old selection fully.

Dangerous statement.

Last time I took a drug test, they gave you a warning beforehand, and if you failed they'd let you try again in a few days. What was the job? Security. Anyone feel safe?

What's really crazy is when people who know they're gonna be taking them fail... Boss: "We're gonna test your pee next week, if you do drugs in the next few days we'll know." Applicant: "What if it's just a little bit of drugs?"

Bad idea. Too many people will be on Maury to see who the father of their urine is.

*Spoken like one of the minions from Despicable Me.

"Your honor, my client would like to change his plea to insanity."
    "On what grounds?"
    "Well, he gone done hired me as an attorney."
    "Change of plea granted."

It's a first gen, you can get them for like $20.

Yes, dark side. If you turned the lights on you would be able to see much better.

Hola! Como estas? *the few other phrases of spanish I know have to be censored*

That sounds like a nickelodean cartoon - "Panda and Pals!" I'd watch it as long as it didn't try to make me learn.

Yes...

Don't be a snitch!

Lol - that made me think of The Office.

I have a touch screen - it just doesn't do anything when I touch it.

Only if you want it to be.

I'm touched to - hands to yourself!

I feel ya on that one man. Story of my last two weeks.

If you can be sued when someone spill coffee on themselves, or if a burglar hurts himself stealing your stuff...

If you find your voice, ask him if he's seen mine.

I didn't know that.

I guess that's true too though *insert winky face smiley thing*

I agree.

He said "jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj." What's so weird about that?

Pie hole... is that anything like a donut hole? Can I have one?

I'd rather have the pie hole.

Again... he said "jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj" - what don't you get about that?

Maybe... once I bought some brownies from a hippie and it had medicine in it. I think it was perscription medicine though, it made me feel funny.

Panda Pudding Pops are officially recalled. They give you mad cow disease. Not sure that makes sense, but that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, if you like mad cow disease.

Doggy ice cream? What's wrong with regular ice cream?
    Oh, doggy ice cream is healthier - apparently it's animal cruelty to feed human foods to animals.

And repeat, and repeat, and repeat...

I always wondered if canines could get brain freeze.

They're in a vial in a briefcase.

You sure? It's worth a lot of money.

2319! We've got a 2319!

Breach of etiquite! Anytime you say "motha" it must be followed with the word "foo" and an exclamation point. Read the Chicago manual of Stlye.Ten points deducted.

What was so good about it?

Oh no he di'int!

*steals jar, adds to playbook fund*

I thought it was just the "take a penny" jar.

You so silly.

Smart move.

Ditto. But the full site takes foreeevvvveeeerrr to load on mobile. Even on wifi. I'm from the generation of now, if it takes more than 5 seconds I don't want it.

*puts Panda in circular room* Go sulk in the corner now!
    *is very surprised when Panda comes out and says she did it*

Awww, someone learned their days of the week!

Nope... just gonna be lazy, it's gonna be awesome!

Unless the cat hits a wall, or a window, or a door, or a kid, or falls off a fan, I'm not interested.

Ooooooh!

Fix it!

Dude, can you email me this link?

... When I tried to post this, CrackBerry told me this:
    You have included 43 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code img tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.
    So all smileys have been removed. Sad sad day!
    And thus concludes the longest multi-quote in CrackBerry history! Thanks for watching!
    Haha. Most of the Spanish I know has to be censored too.

Ps; that post was epic.

04-23-11 11:44 PM
    No posts since noon? Where is everyone?
    Road trip! We were visiting some friends out of town.
    Nice visit, but I had no data service out there.
    04-24-11 12:12 AM
    Hey kaka! That was so you.

Pst - I start Monday
    04-24-11 12:17 AM
    Hey kaka! That was so you.

Pst - I start Monday

They found your urine acceptable. I propose a toast!
    To Eds new job.

Dang. Forgot to rinse the glass. Tastes like pee.
    04-24-11 12:24 AM
    I have trouble starting on Mondays, brain just doesn't wanna turn over...
    04-24-11 12:28 AM
    I sleep now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    04-24-11 12:29 AM
    Road trip! We were visiting some friends out of town.
    Nice visit, but I had no data service out there.
    No Wifi in the laundry room?
    04-24-11 12:29 AM
    04-24-11 12:50 AM
    Awesome! HAPPY EASTER!!!

I can see it now, people murdering and eating that rabbit, roasting and savoring it... XD

BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-24-11 08:57 AM
86,775 ... 33243325332633273328 ...